Advices needed to melt and mold some Fleshlight material

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Advices needed to melt and mold some Fleshlight material

Post by Stef »

Hi all,

I trimmed my Fleshlights and ended with a lot of material to use but i don't know what the best would be to melt that.

I thought about putting this in a glass about the shape of an insert (i'll carve it later) and put this glass in a bain-marie (double boiler).
Then i'll let it dry and break the glass to unmold.

What do you think ?
What precautions to take ?
I heard Fleshlights were rather toxic when it melt.

bastler

Post by bastler »

How much for your Unison doll?
I think you will loose your willy. When glas breaks you can see the slivers fly around. Embedding itself in the hotmelt?
Just out of curiousity did you trim a Fleshlight before you dare to trim the Unison brick.
Au bain marie is not hot enough for cyberskin and am afraid it is not for the fleshlight either. I have not tried to melt a fleshlight yet because it is still in working order. Great value for money compared to a product like Cybersexbuddy.
I melted a few Cybersexbuddies in my time and just let them simmer on the stove WITH THE LIT ON UNDER A COOKERHOOD.
As soon as you sneek a peek you will think you are in a 70's disco, that much fumes.
Just poor in a sodacan of which you cut of the top.
Once cooled stick a knive through the center in one motion and pull out on the other side. Making a cutting action will not work. To make larger turn inside out->scissers.
It will take a long time to melt a Cybersexbuddy. Up till 3 qrts of an hour.
Better take your time or it will burn or get extreme tacky and unusable if just a bit to hot. It will take a loooong time to cool.
I spoiled the last batch but that was such a stupid f$up i am not going to tell you wat i did :oops:

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Thanks for the tip Bastler,

the soda or beer can is a good idea, it's the type of shape i need.

I didn't trim the Unison brick yet but i had fun with the Fleshlights :lol:

The Unison head is rather expensive (¥110.000 taxes & shipping not included) but i really don't regret it :razz:

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

1st if using a d boiler use oil and don't let the vinyl (cyber skin) go over 450
You can also do this in your microwave. a lot of small Co melt vinyl in the microwave.

I have found doing this out side D. boiler with oil so you can get a slow heat and work it up with out adding water all the time. Use a hot plate

The toxik no# is 450 if this shit burns it better out side than in side be safe, be out side or where you have plenty of ventalation.

O forgot when poring this do it in one pore if you stop it may make rings.

bastler

Post by bastler »

She is stunning. Some day.
Sorry but i ment when you cut of your willy in a freak sexaccident can i buy :roll:
The onely thing with the sex out of a can it it does not have an exiting shape. When finished pouring and solidified the top surface will have lots of airbubbles included. Not a problem just a different feel to it.

Itsme, the part of the au bain marie using oil is clear to me to obtain a temperature higher than boiling water.
The part of adding water is not clear. You are not adding water to the hotmelt aren't you?
There must be water in hotmelt in the first place if it is possible to melt it in a microwave.
What is going to flash of first, hotmelt or oil?

Stef on the picture the amount of scrapings look a bit to little to fil a can.
Could be enough to make some sort of cyberskin condom.
Think you need to preheat a mold when going to cast very thin.

Btw i was going for a waterfillable double walled design when overcooking about a liter. Ouch. Looked like scrambled eggs.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

bastler wrote:
Itsme, the part of the au bain marie using oil is clear to me to obtain a temperature higher than boiling water.
I was saying use oil for some people think automaticlly when using a double boiler you use water.

The part of adding water is not clear. You are not adding water to the hotmelt aren't you? No don't add watter.
There must be water in hotmelt in the first place if it is possible to melt it in a microwave.
What is going to flash of first, hotmelt or oil? To melt in the microwave you can just put the vinyl in a bowl, no oil.
I make alot of items with hot melt and do this in the microwave.
heres a great trick. Put your mold in watter.
and a better one. like making dildo's and some pocket pussys.
Add your hot melt and put the mold in the microwave. or stove.
I would never do this. or atlest never say I did it where my wife may see it :lol:

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Thanks guys :thumbs_up:

The microwave sounds good to me too
:microwave:
How long ? 3mn at max power ?
Does it splash ?

I have more than twice this amount of Fleshlight material to melt :D

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Stef wrote:Thanks guys :thumbs_up:

The microwave sounds good to me too
:microwave:
How long ? 3mn at max power ?
Does it splash ?

I have more than twice this amount of Fleshlight material to melt :D

use one you dont want. Watch it when. I do vinyl after it turns to mook i let it stay for 2 minets befor I try to pore. tempetcher should be about 360 you skat the toxic level. :P :onfire:
I find it splashes if you over heat or over fill the bowl.
if you over heat it turns to garbage. also reheting sometime will make the vinyl harder.

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Ok, i'll make some tests before ruining everything :onfire:

bastler

Post by bastler »

Making a dildo out of a fleshlight would make it a limpy. Pity a vibrating egg or the wiring is likely to melt when put in the cast.
The reason you don't see that many vibrating jelly toys?

I just thought that the hotmelt itself does not need to contain any water but just a bipolar molecule that behaves the same way in alternating magnetic field.

Had plaster of Paris in mind for a long time to make the shape a bit more interesting. It should handle the heat but not shure about the microwave.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

[quote="bastler" Had plaster of Paris in mind for a long time to make the shape a bit more interesting. It should handle the heat but not shure about the microwave.[/quote]

Plaster of Paris in the Microwave,
I have had no truble with it. Be shure you have it dryed 1st.
in not it tends to crack.
safty 1st if you are the guy that has to watch use a extra plex glass over the window. You can eat with fake teath, but fake eyes are hard to see with.

xxxtoytech
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Advices needed to melt and mold some Fleshlight material

Post by xxxtoytech »

Stef wrote:I trimmed my Fleshlights and ended with a lot of material to use but i don't know what the best would be to melt that.
You're making some assumptions here that might possibly cause you some harm. The material in question may not be thermoplastic. It may be a material that is chemically cured, in which case you won't get very far trying to melt it. As mentioned it may create toxic vapours, explosive vapours or it might simply decompose at high temperatures.

If you really want to design and build something plan it out carefully, research the materials and purchase supplies from a known source.

xxxtoytech

deusbot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by deusbot »

If you that interested, I seem to remember the fleshlight company/guy has several patents filed, and I think one of them includes a formula which may shed a fleashy light on the meat of this problem :P
Artificial Intelligence is the study of how to make real computers act like the ones in the movies -Anon

The questions you ask determine the discoveries you will make - db

xxxtoytech
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xxxtoytech »

deusbot wrote:If you that interested, I seem to remember the fleshlight company/guy has several patents filed, and I think one of them includes a formula which may shed a fleashy light on the meat of this problem :P
Hi Deusbot,
Good point, there is a patent. It is U.S. Patent 5,807,360. The relevant parts are:

2. The device of claim 1, wherein said elastomeric gel is formed from a mixture of plasticizing oil and a block copolymer selected from styrene ethylene butylene styrene block copolymers and styrene ethylene propylene styrene block copolymers.

3. The device of claim 2, wherein said elastomeric gel is formed from a mixture of 5-9% by weight of said block copolymer and 90-94% by weight of said plasticizing oil, and trace amounts of pigments and fillers

9. The device of claim 8, wherein said elastomeric gel is formed from a mixture of plasticizing oil and a block copolymer selected from styrene ethylene butylene styrene block copolymers and styrene ethylene propylene styrene block copolymers.

10. The device of claim 9, wherein said elastomeric gel is formed from a mixture of 5-9% by weight of said block copolymer and 90-94% by weight of said plasticizing oil, and trace amounts of pigments and fillers.

xxxtoytech

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Hmm, i'll try with a really small piece first, if it sucks, it will go to the bin.

INFORMATIONS