sanhuiofficial.com

Textured skin peeling

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
mykim

Textured skin peeling

Post by mykim »

Does the textured skin option eventually peel off?
I'm trying to decide between buying a sanhui or piper mini doll and the final deciding factor might be the durability of the textured skin.

I know that even realdoll and 4woods have problems with the matte skin coating peeling with time
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Textured skin peeling

Post by staycool64 »

mykim wrote:Does the textured skin option eventually peel off?
I'm trying to decide between buying a sanhui or piper mini doll and the final deciding factor might be the durability of the textured skin.

I know that even realdoll and 4woods have problems with the matte skin coating peeling with time
I have a 168cm and the answer is No, the texture is from the mold of the doll and not painted on, her lips and vagina are permanent coloring but will wear off after a couple years from what other members are saying. I have had many fun experiences with mine and she still looks like the day she came out of the box. I think they are very well made and will last for years if your not to rough with your dolls.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM