climaxdoll.

My review as a total newbie Tantaly's Torso - Candice

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
TheDarkKnight123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My review as a total newbie Tantaly's Torso - Candice

Post by TheDarkKnight123 »

Product: https://www.tantaly.com.au/products/lif ... ll-candice

Okay since Reddit won't let me write text and also have photos I'll need to put this here.

First thing I noticed was yo this shit heavy. You hear people saying that but you only REALLY understand once you're trying to lift that bitch out of the box lol.

Gave it a good clean inside and out. If I didn't have the cleaning kit I have no idea how I would've cleaned the orifices. The douche thing is extremely helpful. Make sure you buy the cleaning kit including the extra 3 cleaning sticks!!!

After it was dry and ready for action I went doggy for round 1. I was standing on the floor and I couldn't line up well enough, but this will be different based on your bed height.

Anyway I had a firm pillow to pop under her and I went to town. Fucking wow! I actually felt a bit weird afterwards because it kinda blurred the line between real life and artificial. Like you can thrust without hands and she fucks back, and she feels good.. it's mad.

Second time I layed down and put her on top and drilled her. Even though she's heavy it wasn't that difficult. That feeling of realism and from that view looks realistic and holding her tits at the same time was immersive as fuck.

Third time I can't remember.

Forth time I dressed her in a thong and a beach style bikini/bra. Did doggy again but this time I bent her back/rib cage bit. This pushed her upper torso down and lifted her ass up more so it was a face down ass up affair. The lingerie defs made it better because of the visual stimulation. Plus that feeling of doing doggy and gripping onto her back straps while I thrusted hard, it was intense and amazing!

Cleaning wise once you get used to it and come up with a routine it ain't bad. I just put her in the bathtub tits down and flush out her orifices and wipe the pussy/ass area. Then pop her on a towel tits up, pop in the drying sticks and done. All up takes maybe 5 min.

I haven't given myself some wrist action 4 times in 1 day for maybe 3 months or longer, but fuck this is addictive as considered I had 4 sessions in the space of about 8 hours.

I don't think I'll go for a full doll because just managing a torso is enough for me lol.

Edit: I'll also mention that I wrapped her in a sheet to cuddle with. I've been single for the last 8 months, and haven't much of a cuddle during this period. She was surprisingly super comfortable and worked really well as a sleep aid. She gave me one of the best nights of sleep I've had in a long long time, to the point I can see myself cuddling her every night to release that love hormone that comes from cuddling.

I can't really fault it.

Highly recommend 10/10.
Attachments
IMG20210816162416.jpg
IMG20210816162416.jpg (4.06 MiB) Viewed 13594 times
IMG20210816110231.jpg
IMG20210816110231.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 13594 times
IMG20210816110243.jpg
IMG20210816110243.jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 13594 times
IMG_20210816_110413.jpg
IMG_20210816_110413.jpg (4.02 MiB) Viewed 13594 times

dollienewbie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: My review as a total newbie Tantaly's Torso - Candice

Post by dollienewbie »

I've got her little sister - Britney.
She's amazing too.
Anyone considering a torso can't go wrong with one of these.

TheDarkKnight123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yeah I was considering Brittany too but I wanted to go a bit bigger.

I smash her least 2-3 times a day lol I don't even bother using my hand anymore

Quizman33
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Quizman33 »

I have the Tantaly Rosie and it’s my go to for a quick “get er done”, easy clean up. It’s like 30+ lbs so it feels realistic enough for me.

vivianandsav

Post by vivianandsav »

I've seen Britney, but this one is very nice too. Love it!
For a long time I considered purchasing Aurora from Tantaly, but she sold out quickly and have yet to see her return.
And yes! I'm a new doll owner (full body) and they are extremely heavy. Way. Too much for me.

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

Thank you for this very informative topic!
The total height is interresting, but I found better in height more real::
https://www.motsutoys.fr/real-body-julia.html
Full size!
"Real Body Julia weighs 20 kg and is 65 cm long.
His chest measures 101 cm, and its size, 55 cm. "
Sorry if I'm a little off your topic.
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F
Always looking for the best silicone LHP! :)
Wishlist: Zelex SLE, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery, XTDoll...

TheDarkKnight123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

saindoux wrote:Thank you for this very informative topic!
The total height is interresting, but I found better in height more real::
https://www.motsutoys.fr/real-body-julia.html
Full size!
"Real Body Julia weighs 20 kg and is 65 cm long.
His chest measures 101 cm, and its size, 55 cm. "
Sorry if I'm a little off your topic.
Nah no problem, good to chat to see what else is out there.

Real Body Julia looks good but the issues for me are
- Price is 2.4x higher!
- Pussy doesn't look very realistic
- Nipples don't look realistic. No colour too
- The legs bit is cut off a bit short, I don't know how'd she'd go resting flat on a surface like Candice who you can put down anywhere

NeonGenesisPygmalion
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NeonGenesisPygmalion »

Hello from another newb, thanks for writing this review. I got a Candice too, and I'd recommend her.

I was about to bust my nuts on a Starpery (same price as a gaming PC with RTX3090 + Oculus Quest) or a 6YE Amor, when I found Kimber (thanks guys on this forum!) and Tantaly. After going back and forth I bought a Candice because the the lower maintenance. I could still afford a bag of sexy dresses AND a gaming PC :D .
Just wanna add to the review:

Things I like
* Horizontal oval-shaped vaginal passage is a :thumbs_up: for me. I like it because it makes vaginal sex more realistic and I prefer it not too tight.
* Best hole placement I could find, even better than 6YE Amor.
* Lower maintenance than full dolls
* You may like a torso doll if you get off from imagination more than visuals. Less parts in real life = more room for imagination.

Things I don't like
* Some stuff from the Tantaly catalog are only available in the US site, a bummer for those not livin' in America.
* A bit disappointed not getting the new pussy lips. There isn't any indication on any website if you are getting the old pussy lips or the new one.
* Tiddies are stiff, an issue with pretty much all dolls with solid rubber breasts. Titjobs aren't enjoyable but maybe that's because I am too used to titjobs with natural breasts.
* You may not like torso dolls if you are a very visual person. I find that dresses don't look as hot on a torso doll.
* The lack of limbs makes doggy trickier, but a pile of pillows will fix that. You'll need a pair of stackable 20L/5gal buckets if you want to do standing doggy.

Tips for Other Newbies
* Take care of mould and moisture problems in your room/home before getting a doll of any kind. Fix leaking taps, pipes, roofs and windows because it will help with drying and keeping the mould away. Also, KEEP YOUR AC FILTER CLEAN.
* Get the the care kit and the pack of 3 drying sticks (I regret not buying more sticks)
* Be prepared to carry 20kg/44lbs. When the website says 'light weight' they mean compared to Realdolls
* Candice has a metal skeleton with one moving joint, so her back can arch or slouch. Setting the right curve for the position is important for successful sex.
* I use a straight or slouching position for missionary or cowgirl, arched for doggy.
* Know the size: XS, UK 6 (size 8 tops fit too), Bra sizes UK 30 (32 works too), D to F cup.

Suggestions
* Tantaly should have been more upfront about the doll's pussy lips and I wouldn't have minded paying 10% more for the new version
* Foam or gel filled breasts?
* Increase size to a UK 10 body that's taller and broader with slightly thicker ass?
* Maybe have the vaginal passage taper off with a cervix bump? Again, it's just personal preference but a cervix bump actually helps hold a Female Condom in place if you use the ring

NeonGenesisPygmalion
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Updating my advice from last time:
NeonGenesisPygmalion wrote: Tips for Other Newbies
* Get the the care kit and the pack of 3 drying sticks (I regret not buying more sticks) tampons and sea sponges work a lot better for drying the passages

CleavageHeavage
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CleavageHeavage »

Just curious what is the straight line measurement of the Candice from shoulder and from one side if the rib cage too the other side?

Might use as a base for a project so having this measurement would help.

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

Hey,
I don't know if it is OK to resurrect old Posts. But I just got my Candice doll and wanted to share my experiences with this beauty. First of all, this is my first doll ever. It is heavy but everyone already knows that. I love the weight. It feels so realistic. I fucked her In all positions I could think off. It is amazing. Really worth any penny spent. It is as realistic as it could get I think. If you like skiny girls it is the right choice. I'm happy that I didn't bought Brittany because I think she is to small.

I like the idea of reddit that they should provide flashlight style Pussy and Ass things to check if the tunnels are the right for you. You can definitely feel the difference between the pussy and the ass. I thought about buying it for about a month or so. Because I don't like all of the flashlight tunnels. For me she provides the right amount of pressure and such and feels quite realistic.

Things I love:
* It bounces back. First I thought that it might be hard to fuck that thing because of the weight. But it bounces back and that is incredibly well done.
* I have the updated pussy lips - which are amazing.
* It also makes fun to finger her or put a plug into. Also licking is quite an adventure. The real thing is off course better but for a doll - it is amazing.
* Cleaning is easy - but I bought the care kit
* The visuals of bouncing
* Being able to slap her anytime without the need to think about the girl. I'm switch with more amounts of a woman pleasurer. So it is so hot to get rid of any thoughts about that and you can live out your other half.

Things I don't like:
* it is addictive as hell
* I need to store it at my bed, because my room is small. So If I get a real woman again I have to find a place to hide it :D
* You should not use dark underwear. But for me it is more sexy.

Things to consider:
* Cleaning with the kit will make her do an enema so be prepared. I'm into that but I was lucky to do so under the shower!
* The tits are flexible but a bit stiff, comared with real tits - I think the comparison with silicon tits is OK. It is still possible to tittfuck her. But I think with Brittany it would be easier.

Things to do:
* get her sexy outfits.

Things I want to know:
* Which size did you choose? Is size S really the right thing for the huge breasts?
* Which powder do you use? I used baby powder but the perfume is irritating.
* How do you find out if she is dry enough?
* Is is OK to apply nipple clamps on the titts? I have the fear to destroy them.

@CleavageHeavage
My english is not the best do you need the inch size or metric? Can you draw a picture of which measurements you want to know? The measurements of the tantaly site are well done.

NeonGenesisPygmalion
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

CleavageHeavage wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:09 pm Just curious what is the straight line measurement of the Candice from shoulder and from one side if the rib cage too the other side?

Might use as a base for a project so having this measurement would help.
Shoulder straightline width (top of shoulder, arm stump to stump): about 33cm, +/- 1cm
Underbust straight line width: 22.5 cm

INFORMATIONS