sanhuiofficial.com

Choice for undecided, like me ...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
saindoux

Choice for undecided, like me ...

Post by saindoux »

I propose a clacul sheet, my composition, to reunite my research on the dimensions of the Sanhui dolls with a height greater than 150cm.
I hope it will help you, as for me, in this difficult time to find your next companion.

:D
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

Bara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Choice for undecided, like me ...

Post by Bara »

Good work easy to use

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

I've done the same thing. Mine is a little more detailed (it includes conversions to inches and pounds for example). I'm probably going to include a front and back photo of the body sculpt. Sometimes, what sounds good by the numbers doesn't look all that appealing to the eye. Of course, the opposite also happens occasionally. :D

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

Bara wrote:Good work easy to use
thanks! It's my purpose! :)
Mr Consistency wrote:<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">J'ai fait la même chose. </font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Le mien est un peu plus détaillé (il inclut les conversions en pouces et en livres par exemple). </font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Je vais probablement inclure une photo avant et arrière de la sculpture du corps. </font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Parfois, ce qui sonne bien par les chiffres ne semble pas si attrayant à l'œil. </font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Bien sûr, l'inverse se produit aussi occasionnellement. </font><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">:RÉ</font></font>
I hesitated with inch and pounds conversions.
I hope to read your calcul sheet with photos! :thumbs_up:
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

A sample. I used Sino because it is currently one of the more up to date sheets.
Screen1.png
Screen1.png (345.69 KiB) Viewed 975 times
And I made this one to track faces I am interested in, along with the body I would consider buying her with.
Screen2.png
Screen2.png (641.38 KiB) Viewed 975 times

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Wow! It's the complete opposite of compulsive buying! :lol: (... as I always do! :whistle: )

It would be interesting to have this kind of table for the different brands of dolls! :evidence:

Very well done Saindoux and Mr Consistency! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

Hehe, it's easy when you have time to spare and not a lot of cash to spare.

The first table has most of the major brands that I have at least some interest. But none of the real small dolls like 100cm ones and that lot. The red type is derived numbers, using a formula to convert from metric to imperial numbers. Outside of the original data points (height, weight, BWH, etc.), it's largely copy/paste after that. Not a huge amount of work.

The second took a while to set up, but it too is largely copy/paste. I only need to change some data points after that. My rating system changes too often though, and may be ignored in the end, so I'm not sure it was worth the effort. :mrgreen:

Lonesomedude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lonesomedude »

Very useful thank you! Bought clothes for my new Sanhui 161 and they fit perfectly!

INFORMATIONS