www.wmdolls.com

Male Doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Apollo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Doll

Post by Apollo »

Hi everyone I'm still a fairly new user to the TDF but I'm curious about the higher end male dolls. I have a much cheaper one right now and to my slight surprise I've really enjoyed him. I wanted to hear from other male doll owners on realism and feel either TPE or silicone. I'm considering getting a higher end male doll. Any suggestions on which ones to look at?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Male Doll

Post by DG »

Hello, Apollo.
I have both TPE and Silicone male dolls.
My TPE dolls are from WM, IronTech and Mistress Doll Lovers.
My Silicone dolls are from Sinthetics and RealDoll.
Feel:
TPE feels more squishy and is porous like human skin. Silicone is more firm and non-porous. While TPE is also generally softer, newer silicone blends have a very nice softness to them as well.
Realistic Looks:
TPE has some nice looks, but Silicone is still more realistic.
Weight:
TPE dolls at average adult male height can weigh between 130 to 150 pounds.
Silicone dolls at average male height can weigh between 100 and 110 pounds.
Maintenance:
TPE requires more maintenance at regular intervals than Silicone.
TPE dolls generally have lockable joints so that they can stand. Silicone dolls generally do not and both RealDoll and Sinthetics are generally stored by hooks protruding out of their necks onto a metal stand. TPE dolls can be stored by removing the heads and installing a hook into the neck bolt and suspending on a rolling laundry rack or on a clothing suspension bar in the closet.

SinoDoll has silicone male dolls which are nice. DS has some, but to me, I do not find the faces attractive.
RealDoll and Sinthetics are the two luxury end doll manufacturers in the US.
If you want the most realism, then Sinthetics is the way to go, but I will post a warning about them in this post.
RealDoll has some nice body sculpts and a couple of nice head sculpts. I recommend Nate and Johnny.

Sinthetics have gorgeous dolls, but they also have flaws. The first one is that they have very long lead times. I'm talking years. People have begun to sell off their places in line (read: deposit on doll not yet in production), as they have waited years just to have the doll enter production. Once the doll does enter production, you are looking at a minimum of another year wait.
They also stopped taking in new orders as of December 2020, to catch up on the backlog that they have.
Another major issue: The skeletons are made with PVC pipe and the backs have been known to break on them, warranting mandatory repairs. I just had to fix a broken back on my male Gabriel Sinthetics, named Colt. It wasn't too bad of a task, but it was very time consuming.
RealDoll just moved from California to Las Vegas, in a bigger warehouse. They have a faster turnaround, although it can take several months to even a year, depending on customization options. They are also better when it comes to business practices and communication vs. Sinthetics.

I do hope this information helps when you are ready to purchase a male doll.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Apollo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Apollo »

DG wrote:Hello, Apollo.
I have both TPE and Silicone male dolls.
My TPE dolls are from WM, IronTech and Mistress Doll Lovers.
My Silicone dolls are from Sinthetics and RealDoll.
Feel:
TPE feels more squishy and is porous like human skin. Silicone is more firm and non-porous. While TPE is also generally softer, newer silicone blends have a very nice softness to them as well.
Realistic Looks:
TPE has some nice looks, but Silicone is still more realistic.
Weight:
TPE dolls at average adult male height can weigh between 130 to 150 pounds.
Silicone dolls at average male height can weigh between 100 and 110 pounds.
Maintenance:
TPE requires more maintenance at regular intervals than Silicone.
TPE dolls generally have lockable joints so that they can stand. Silicone dolls generally do not and both RealDoll and Sinthetics are generally stored by hooks protruding out of their necks onto a metal stand. TPE dolls can be stored by removing the heads and installing a hook into the neck bolt and suspending on a rolling laundry rack or on a clothing suspension bar in the closet.

SinoDoll has silicone male dolls which are nice. DS has some, but to me, I do not find the faces attractive.
RealDoll and Sinthetics are the two luxury end doll manufacturers in the US.
If you want the most realism, then Sinthetics is the way to go, but I will post a warning about them in this post.
RealDoll has some nice body sculpts and a couple of nice head sculpts. I recommend Nate and Johnny.

Sinthetics have gorgeous dolls, but they also have flaws. The first one is that they have very long lead times. I'm talking years. People have begun to sell off their places in line (read: deposit on doll not yet in production), as they have waited years just to have the doll enter production. Once the doll does enter production, you are looking at a minimum of another year wait.
They also stopped taking in new orders as of December 2020, to catch up on the backlog that they have.
Another major issue: The skeletons are made with PVC pipe and the backs have been known to break on them, warranting mandatory repairs. I just had to fix a broken back on my male Gabriel Sinthetics, named Colt. It wasn't too bad of a task, but it was very time consuming.
RealDoll just moved from California to Las Vegas, in a bigger warehouse. They have a faster turnaround, although it can take several months to even a year, depending on customization options. They are also better when it comes to business practices and communication vs. Sinthetics.

I do hope this information helps when you are ready to purchase a male doll.

HI DG Thanks for all of the information about male dolls that will def help out. I have a few in mind but its just about being able to get the amount of cash together for the one I want. I've seen your guys and I did see the repairs on your doll. How is that going btw? it looked like a lot of intense work. I'll prob go for the TPE since I like when they can stand, just makes it easier to store them.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I have a TPE male doll for sale if you want to talk about it.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Also, consider a TPE body with a silicone head. You can have the best of both worlds. For example:

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... doll-dylan
https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... oll-austin

For all options, see https://spartanlover.com/collections/male-sex-dolls
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

Apollo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Apollo »

SpartanLover wrote:Also, consider a TPE body with a silicone head. You can have the best of both worlds. For example:

Those two are really epic models! I really like the 5,9 body on austin thank you for sharing them with me I'm very interested in the male dolls. They look fantastic :multi:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Austin makes me swoon big time!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Apollo wrote:
SpartanLover wrote:Also, consider a TPE body with a silicone head. You can have the best of both worlds. For example:

Those two are really epic models! I really like the 5,9 body on austin thank you for sharing them with me I'm very interested in the male dolls. They look fantastic :multi:

Hey Apollo!! Okay, so I am going to be the Debbie downer, but I don't want you to regret your purchase. It says on the site that the Austin doll weights 53kgs/116lbs, this is so not correct. I have a Qita doll which is the brand the Austin doll is, who is 5'9" and the doll really weighs around 130-145lbs.. Can you safely lift and move that size of doll around?? I am doing a weight reduction on mine because there is absolutely no way I can safely move him around otherwise.. Already helping someone who bought this same doll and they cannot do anything with the doll because it is too heavy for them to move.

Everyone on here on the forum wants you to get a doll you really like but don't want you regret getting a doll you can't enjoy..

Also, I personally prefer dolls with mouth orifices, they are nicer to kiss and you can get cool teeth for your doll, that you cannot with a closed mouth doll..

Pl
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

Apollo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Apollo »

muesky6969 wrote:
Apollo wrote:

Hey Apollo!! Okay, so I am going to be the Debbie downer, but I don't want you to regret your purchase. It says on the site that the Austin doll weights 53kgs/116lbs, this is so not correct. I have a Qita doll which is the brand the Austin doll is, who is 5'9" and the doll really weighs around 130-145lbs.. Can you safely lift and move that size of doll around?? I am doing a weight reduction on mine because there is absolutely no way I can safely move him around otherwise.. Already helping someone who bought this same doll and they cannot do anything with the doll because it is too heavy for them to move.

Everyone on here on the forum wants you to get a doll you really like but don't want you regret getting a doll you can't enjoy..

Also, I personally prefer dolls with mouth orifices, they are nicer to kiss and you can get cool teeth for your doll, that you cannot with a closed mouth doll..

Pl

Hi muesky6969 I appreciate your feedback in regards to the doll's weight, I'm strong fellow more so then I look but safely moving him around, maybe not by myself. The weight is something i do worry about, i have a few that are about 90 and one that is a 101 i think. I can move them around just fine but 145? Maybe not :D I'm a fan of lighter dolls because I'd rather be able to enjoy them and not worry about breaking out it sweats every time to move one.

Until i can build some more muscle I'll prob hold off on the 5,9

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Apollo wrote:Hi muesky6969 I appreciate your feedback in regards to the doll's weight, I'm strong fellow more so then I look but safely moving him around, maybe not by myself. The weight is something i do worry about, i have a few that are about 90 and one that is a 101 i think. I can move them around just fine but 145? Maybe not :D I'm a fan of lighter dolls because I'd rather be able to enjoy them and not worry about breaking out it sweats every time to move one.

Until i can build some more muscle I'll prob hold off on the 5,9
So you can get a wheelchair or even an office chair to move the doll around. I have a number of things I have built or bought to move my guys around. I am a 5'3" old fat lady with almost as much metal in my back as my dolls have. viewtopic.php?f=229&t=134521 Here is the thread I created for members to discuss and show ideas and things to move our dolls around, if you decide you want to try getting a heavier doll.

The only reason I bought a doll so heavy is I planned from the very beginning to reduce his weight. My lightest doll is the little female doll that was given to me and she only weighs 65 lbs but I will be reducing hers to 50lbs. The next is Agares, he weighs 87lbs then Xiel weights 125lbs.

Here is the thing protect your back.. I have had two back surgeries and let me tell you it sucks.. Since you already have dolls you know how much different they are then moving a person of that weight..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Apollo wrote:HI DG Thanks for all of the information about male dolls that will def help out. I have a few in mind but its just about being able to get the amount of cash together for the one I want. I've seen your guys and I did see the repairs on your doll. How is that going btw? it looked like a lot of intense work. I'll prob go for the TPE since I like when they can stand, just makes it easier to store them.
Well, the repairs on the first two silicone dolls went very well. However, due to my recent surgery and ultra slow and filled with complications recovery, I have had to put off the repairs on the last silicone doll for a while. I am SUPER impatient to start working on the repairs again. It gave me something to do and fill my time, LOL.
The back surgery and sealing up the back (waiting 24 hours with each sealant application to cure and multiple sealant applications) was the most intense of the repairs. The light skin repairs were pretty simple and relatively quick.
I just lowered the price on my last male TPE doll. The thread title is Male Doll For Sale, Need Gone ASAP! Here is the link as well: viewtopic.php?f=128&t=143765
His joints are very stiff, which is good when you want a doll to stand.
I am sorry it took so long to reply.

Happy Friday!
DG
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Oddball82

Post by Oddball82 »

muesky6969 wrote:
Apollo wrote:

Pl
Nice job on saving a newbie from buyer's remorse!

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Oddball82 wrote: Nice job on saving a newbie from buyer's remorse!

If weight of these dolls were correctly posted on the vendor's sites, I may not say anything. I am not kidding, when I say I am trying to help several people who bought dolls, this doll specifically and they are so upset and disappointed because they can't even get their doll in and out of their bed, let alone anything else.. I am just worried someone is going to get hurt.

Apollo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Apollo »

Oddball82 wrote:
muesky6969 wrote:
Apollo wrote:

Pl
Nice job on saving a newbie from buyer's remorse!

Hi Oddball82! I really appreciate muesky6969's advice as well and I have seen her video's too. I wish there were more real owners to watch just to immerse into the world of dolls even more lol. I was just curious about the doll at the time but I've chosen another piper instead, one that I wanted for a very long time.
Of course ( ODdball82 ) I must make a comment that I do have a doll that weighs about 106 lbs from iron tech among several other dolls that i do co-own with my partner. So in direct response I'm new to the forums but not to dolls.

Thank you

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Hey Apollo, did you ever find a male doll?
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage: