sanhuiofficial.com

[SOLVED] Silicone quality certificate

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Yail
Active Poster
Active Poster

[SOLVED] Silicone quality certificate

Post by Yail »

Hello,

I am very interested in Sanhui dolls, and their medical silicone.
Nevertheless, I could not find (or I did not search well) a single certificate on the quality of this silicone.

Do you have an idea? Is there an organization where we could find this information?

Sino-Mike

Re: Silicone quality certificate

Post by Sino-Mike »

"Materials used on SANHUI dolls
We construct our dolls with the highest quality materials. Our silicone is a medical grade platinum cured silicone imported from Japan that is non-toxic, odor-free, Shore hardness 0 degrees and below, stretches 450%, tear resistance degree is 450Mpa. We use durable stainless steel to create our skeletons and wrap it in an environmentally friendly soft foam to simulate human muscles."
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Yail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Silicone quality certificate

Post by Yail »

:wink:

hqwebsite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: [SOLVED] Silicone quality certificate

Post by hqwebsite »

Can the same be said for the dye pigment? What if bits of areola paint gets into my mouth?

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

hqwebsite wrote:Can the same be said for the dye pigment? What if bits of areola paint gets into my mouth?

:haha4: You'll die !! :haha4:

Seriously ... Three years of bitting ,licking, kissing my girls areola's and I'm still alive without any bad taste in my mouth or any disease and the color still here too !! :twisted: :whistle:

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

hqwebsite wrote:Can the same be said for the dye pigment? What if bits of areola paint gets into my mouth?
Mine has what they call permanent coloring and has not wore off yet. Very durable actually. Does not peal or chip off like most manufactures dolls from what I have seen, the pigment is not painted on either like other manufactures, it's built into the mold.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Yail,

I've had 2 Sanhui dolls spanning 5 & a half years. No issues with pigment whatsoever! :D
Their faces colouring have arguably lasted the longest ever of all my silicone dolls

A couple of the heads I have for my 158cm body have had some serious passionate kissing, as well as the nipples - you would be fine with a Sanhui lass.

Hardly any noticeable wear on my head #8 - my Stephanie, after over 3 years!

If she could talk, she could tell you some right stories :roll: :wink: :twisted:
Attachments
Stepy2248.jpg
Stepy2248.jpg (678.5 KiB) Viewed 1010 times

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Up2myneck wrote:Hi Yail,

I've had 2 Sanhui dolls spanning 5 & a half years. No issues with pigment whatsoever! :D
Their faces colouring have arguably lasted the longest ever of all my silicone dolls

A couple of the heads I have for my 158cm body have had some serious passionate kissing, as well as the nipples - you would be fine with a Sanhui lass.

If she could talk, she could tell you some right stories :roll: :wink: :twisted:

So your girls make up on their lips has not worn off after extensive kissing? I love to kiss my ladies but their make up always wears off, how do i prevent this?

hqwebsite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hqwebsite »

serge wrote:

:haha4: You'll die !! :haha4:

Seriously ... Three years of bitting ,licking, kissing my girls areola's and I'm still alive without any bad taste in my mouth or any disease and the color still here too !! :twisted: :whistle:
Thanks for the answers. Your experience is the testament of Sanhui's permanent coating durability.

hqwebsite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hqwebsite »

staycool64 wrote:
Mine has what they call permanent coloring and has not wore off yet. Very durable actually. Does not peal or chip off like most manufactures dolls from what I have seen, the pigment is not painted on either like other manufactures, it's built into the mold.
Thanks for the answers. Your experience is the testament of Sanhui's permanent coating durability.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Lustforlife wrote:

So your girls make up on their lips has not worn off after extensive kissing? I love to kiss my ladies but their make up always wears off, how do i prevent this?

Hi Lustforlife,
I'm not sure if you have a Sanhui doll or not but, I may have just been lucky!
Whenever I've had a 'session' with any of my silicone ladies, I also clean their mouths out with a nice soft anti-bacterial wipe.
I pat it dry with a clean bit of tissue then put her 'to bed' [or storage].
I'm careful this way with all my dolls.
I sometimes apply lip gloss or powder based lipstick on them for photographic shoots, but even that gets wiped off after the session.

Note to all:- My Stephanie is actually head #7 not #8 as some of you will no doubt notice - my mis-type there!

Here is a shot I took of Stephanie earlier this year; the last session with her!!
I really must do some more stuff with her, as she is bloody gorgeous! :D :P

It's straight out of the camera, no editing, only resizing and cropping, so you get to see how little her face & nipple pigment has worn since spring of 2018! :wink:
Attachments
step-4012.jpg
step-4012.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 870 times

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Up2myneck wrote:
Lustforlife wrote:

Hi Lustforlife,
Whenever I've had a 'session' with any of my silicone ladies, I also clean their mouths out with a nice soft anti-bacterial wipe.
I sometimes apply lip gloss or powder based lipstick on them for photographic shoots, but even that gets wiped off after the session.

Note to all:- My Stephanie is actually head #7 not #8 as some of you will no doubt notice - my mis-type there!

Here is a shot I took of Stephanie earlier this year; the last session with her!!

It's straight out of the camera, no editing, only resizing and cropping, so you get to see how little her face & nipple pigment has worn since spring of 2018! :wink:

I really like #7, and #12 which I have on the way with my new 158cm. I can say that the color and pigmentation holds up really nice and If I get a couple years with out to much fading then that would make me very happy. Also thanks for the tip on cleaning, what kind of wipes do you use? Is it a certain brand?
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Up2myneck wrote:
Lustforlife wrote:

Hi Lustforlife,

Hi Up2myneck, thank you so much for your reply. Yes i indeed own two Sanhui ladies, a 145 and a 118 Elfie . Your girls look really good and you do a fantastic job with the photos!
Some one was telling me that Miss Rose products were good so i was going to try that out, but his dolls were TPE so i am unsure if it'll be the same on silicone and i believe its powder based as well but not sure.
Which make up do you recommend however and what wipes do you use?

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Lustforlife & staycool,

This is going to be an odd answer!
The powder based make-up I've always used is from a fairly large selection that was left over in a spare bedroom, a few years after my youngest daughter finally moved out of the home to start her own family! :roll:
I know she was fairly picky when it came to choosing make-up products, so they may be a moderately expensive, fairly well known brands such as Maybelline etc. Problem is, most are now unboxed, with wear & tear on the containers, so I don't know specifically what is what. They just do the job I want quite well - no staining or whatever after use - but then silicone dolls are good for this due to the nature of the material!
I once tried this on a TPE dolls head & the result was ghastly!

The wipes are from numerous local supermarkets; whatever brand they have in stock, including 'bargain basement' wipes, so as long as you get anti-bacterial types, then just about any will do!
If I look at the list of stuff used to make them, they all read similar!

Hope this helps! :wink:

INFORMATIONS