sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 161cm Head #31 factory pics for your perusal.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sanhui 161cm Head #31 factory pics for your perusal.

Post by MANABU »

You heard it rite! My lady is finished baking and is out of the oven!! Pop the champagne and roll a blunt because Lady Yuna errr Lady Tina (I gues ill let her choose between the two names) is coming home!

This is my 3rd doll and 3rd artwork by Sanhui. This will be the first time I will have multiple dolls. which I am darn thrilled about and I am glad I have learned so much about care and maintanace in the last 4 years. I cant immagine trying to live with multiple dolls on the very first get go. I say this because so many doll vets say take it slow. A buzz phrase that is burned in my mind from these forums is "my first doll"... or "for your first doll I would recomend...". I am so thankful for everyone in the forum who so selflessly offer advice and insight. I would not be here still if it wasnt for the sharing that goes on in these forums.

so let me share with you lady Yuna. I have 1 picture displayed 3 different times. All with a different filter to provide more immersion I hope.
Original Filter
Original Filter
QQͼƬ20210809135515.jpg (321.46 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
Warm Filter
Warm Filter
QQͼƬ20210809135515 (2).jpg (297.54 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
Auto Filter
Auto Filter
QQͼƬ20210809135515 (1).jpg (321.46 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
QQͼƬ20210809135511.jpg
QQͼƬ20210809135511.jpg (247.96 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
QQͼƬ20210809135502.jpg
QQͼƬ20210809135502.jpg (685.81 KiB) Viewed 1079 times

My reacton to the pictures is the same as last time. The doll laying on the clinical white floor and warehouse LED lighting doesnt do justice to the actual beauty. like my last doll, I had minor reservations from the pics, and then she arrived home looking ten times better than her pictures ever could have shown.

I have a healthy appetite for brown and tan skin as I have chosen skintone 4 and 3 in the past. I chose #2 this time because I wanted variation and also I like to dim the lights low in my bedroom which kinda just a bit makes real dark skin harder to see. Plus silicone reacts differenty to human skin under light. Either way, I wont be dissapointed

My favourite part is the video. Sorry there is not too much action with squeeazing the implants as I chose none but the free chest ones. My personal taste has no problem with a more solid core doll. Loose Joints: I was blown away by the freedom of movement when her limbs were extended. It looked so natural in my mind versus a.....well, versus a doll. I have only ever known tight jointed skeletons to this day and its a chore to move my lady about sometimes. I am a-ok with trading posability for movement.

It might be worth mentioning, and it could possibly be on the news soon. I have to pay a small fine because last night she snuck out of her box and she woke up all the other dolls. I cant really explain what happend but the sanhui security guard stated in his police report there was a near riot in the factory. It took 2 units and 3 peace officers to break up the party. witnesses recall dozens of dolls dancing to the spice girls in varying degrees of clothes, lingerie and.......you wont believe me, drunkeness. Thats right. 3 bartenders and a DJ were also taken into custody at the scene. Lady Yuna was found wearing a Miami dolfins helmet and gear and in possesion of a small bag of fire works, an empty bottle of Remy Martin and a box of beef jerkey. This is the second time one of my dolls has caused incident in the Sanhui Factory so that explains the fine. This covid thing sure is driving ppl nuts. Amirite?!

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui 161cm Head #31 factory pics for your perusal.

Post by staycool64 »

Hi MANABU,
First I want to say she looks gorgeous and yes you are so rite about her looking 10xs better in person, I also had slight reservations about my dolls factory pictures. I will say I did get that same wig color for my Abigail face and I also got #13 face as well for my new 158cm, I may get the same doll you just got but it is a toss up between the 160 and 165cm or even the 145cm is nice, Heck there all sexy loll.. Betty said last night mine is in production and should be finished this week I hope. Oh and the white lipstick and white hair is very nice together. Can't wait to see more of your sexy lady.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I was so excited to see your pictures I didn't read your news letter, WOW!! Your going to have to give her a spanking when she gets back from her plunders, she looks like she would be BIG TROUBLE :plaidskirt: :glou:

You heard it rite! My lady is finished baking and is out of the oven!! Pop the champagne and roll a blunt because Lady Yuna errr Lady Tina (I gues ill let her choose between the two names) is coming home!

This is my 3rd doll and 3rd artwork by Sanhui. This will be the first time I will have multiple dolls. which I am darn thrilled about and I am glad I have learned so much about care and maintanace in the last 4 years. I cant immagine trying to live with multiple dolls on the very first get go. I say this because so many doll vets say take it slow. A buzz phrase that is burned in my mind from these forums is "my first doll"... or "for your first doll I would recomend...". I am so thankful for everyone in the forum who so selflessly offer advice and insight. I would not be here still if it wasnt for the sharing that goes on in these forums.

so let me share with you lady Yuna. I have 1 picture displayed 3 different times. All with a different filter to provide more immersion I hope.

Attachment:
File comment: Original Filter
QQͼƬ20210809135515.jpg
QQͼƬ20210809135515.jpg [ 321.46 KiB | Viewed 33 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: Warm Filter
QQͼƬ20210809135515 (2).jpg
QQͼƬ20210809135515 (2).jpg [ 297.54 KiB | Viewed 33 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: Auto Filter
QQͼƬ20210809135515 (1).jpg
QQͼƬ20210809135515 (1).jpg [ 321.46 KiB | Viewed 33 times ]

Attachment:
QQͼƬ20210809135511.jpg
QQͼƬ20210809135511.jpg [ 247.96 KiB | Viewed 33 times ]

Attachment:
QQͼƬ20210809135502.jpg
QQͼƬ20210809135502.jpg [ 685.81 KiB | Viewed 33 times ]

My reacton to the pictures is the same as last time. The doll laying on the clinical white floor and warehouse LED lighting doesnt do justice to the actual beauty. like my last doll, I had minor reservations from the pics, and then she arrived home looking ten times better than her pictures ever could have shown.

I have a healthy appetite for brown and tan skin as I have chosen skintone 4 and 3 in the past. I chose #2 this time because I wanted variation and also I like to dim the lights low in my bedroom which kinda just a bit makes real dark skin harder to see. Plus silicone reacts differenty to human skin under light. Either way, I wont be dissapointed

My favourite part is the video. Sorry there is not too much action with squeeazing the implants as I chose none but the free chest ones. My personal taste has no problem with a more solid core doll. Loose Joints: I was blown away by the freedom of movement when her limbs were extended. It looked so natural in my mind versus a.....well, versus a doll. I have only ever known tight jointed skeletons to this day and its a chore to move my lady about sometimes. I am a-ok with trading posability for movement.

It might be worth mentioning, and it could possibly be on the news soon. I have to pay a small fine because last night she snuck out of her box and she woke up all the other dolls. I cant really explain what happend but the sanhui security guard stated in his police report there was a near riot in the factory. It took 2 units and 3 peace officers to break up the party. witnesses recall dozens of dolls dancing to the spice girls in varying degrees of clothes, lingerie and.......you wont believe me, drunkeness. Thats right. 3 bartenders and a DJ were also taken into custody at the scene. Lady Yuna was found wearing a Miami dolfins helmet and gear and in possesion of a small bag of fire works, an empty bottle of Remy Martin and a box of beef jerkey. This is the second time one of my dolls has caused incident in the Sanhui Factory so that explains the fine. This covid thing sure is driving ppl nuts. Amirite?!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Congrats MANABU. I have a faint memory from years back that a doll made a melange at the factory. So it was yours haha. It seems that the minute the mould is cured there is personality traits already showing.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

@Staycool64 and @Wight,

hehe thanks guys i like a bit of spice in my girls. Pun intended. Staycool she actually has NO lipstick. I cant stand to see the lipstick paint kissed away over the months. No oral for us, probly never will even try it. im a kissing guy. With dim lighting I dont really even register the color of her lips. Usually theres too much going on. You may remember i Introduced you to Niknakk, she is skin tone 3 with no lipstick as well.

Wight today I learned what a melange is

What does Mèlange mean?
It derives from the Middle French verb mesler, which means "to mix." "Mélange" is actually one of several French contributions to the English body of words for miscellaneous mixtures. ... There's also the lesser known "gallimaufry" (meaning "hodgepodge"), which comes from the Middle French galimafree (meaning "stew").
So is my assumption that you mean "mess" on the right track?

so excited so excited cant wait cant wait huff huff huff huff brrrrreeaaaathe....

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

MANABU wrote:@Staycool64 and @Wight,

hehe thanks guys i like a bit of spice in my girls. Pun intended. Staycool she actually has NO lipstick. I cant stand to see the lipstick paint kissed away over the months. No oral for us, probly never will even try it. im a kissing guy. With dim lighting I dont really even register the color of her lips. Usually theres too much going on. You may remember i Introduced you to Niknakk, she is skin tone 3 with no lipstick as well.

Wight today I learned what a melange is

What does Mèlange mean?
It derives from the Middle French verb mesler, which means "to mix." "Mélange" is actually one of several French contributions to the English body of words for miscellaneous mixtures. ... There's also the lesser known "gallimaufry" (meaning "hodgepodge"), which comes from the Middle French galimafree (meaning "stew").
So is my assumption that you mean "mess" on the right track?

so excited so excited cant wait cant wait huff huff huff huff brrrrreeaaaathe....
OH WOW! The lips look really good and gives a natural look that I do like. I am also very interested in your view of loose joints, I could imagine it being more so easy to maneuver her in bed for play or more importantly to me is makes for maybe a better snuggle bunny, I have thought about this a time or two. Oh yes tell your little cutie Kniknakk I said I hope shes keeping you outa trouble :glou:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

MANABU yes I was searching something like mess or hassle but more poetic. That's what my finnish-english app offered. (always stumbling with language here)
Hope you get her soon! I liked the first neutral filter pic best.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

INFORMATIONS