dollto-china.com

Huge THANKS! to Kimi

Formerly conducting business as Doll To. Please note that Doll To China is now a Chinese based forum instead of USA based.
SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Huge THANKS! to Kimi

Post by SyntheticAbyss11 »

Hello everyone, first time posting. Have been just lurking for the most part reading reviews and such. After lots of debating on what to choose I purchased my first two dolls. (Silicone Sanhui 118 Elfie) and (TPE Doll-Forever 135 Dora Elf) Kimi was respectful, informative and very resourceful. Not to mention he or she answered all my endless annoying questions. Not sure I would have ordered without the help given. Again Thank you Kimi for the fantastic service. Now just waiting in excitement for said goodies to arrive in the near future. Hopefully before my wife kills me :twisted:

Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Huge THANKS! to Kimi

Post by Doll To China »

Thank you!!!!

Kimi.
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com
Get in touch: kimi@dolltochina.com

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Welcome to the forum, SyntheticAbyss11!
And I hope that your wife does not kill you with anything except kindness and perhaps enthusiasm and understanding. My last wife did not understand…my present girlfriend (divorce was final in 2018) not only likes the dolls, she sometimes wants to watch me with them. Nothing else yet. I am glad you found your way here and bought from reputable vendors and manufacturers instead of falling prey to some unknown company selling cheap knockoffs that will break the first time you take them out of the box.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Welcome and hope your girls arrive soon - and your wife appreciates them.

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello again thank you both for the warm welcome. Very glad I found these forums. The info and reviews from other owners on here certainly was a big help. As far as the wife goes she gave me the ok for one. Indeed she was sour to find out two are making the trip here. :o However her anger quickly subsided with a quick reminder of her endless daily Amazon ordering. So all is well :lol: :D

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Woohoo! I received pictures of my (Doll-Forever) 135 Fit Dora this morning from Kimi. Very excited. Once I figure out how to upload them I'll share. Thank you again Kimi for keeping me informed. Patiently and eagerly awaiting Sanhui pictures too once the manufacturing is complete :D

Not sure what I'm missing. I'm unable to upload photos :(

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi SyntheticAbyss11,
Welcome to TDF. You will need to have 5 approved posts before you can upload pictures and pm.
Please check out our FAQ section if you are looking for more information.
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=132298

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Hi SA11,
Did you get an arrival date? Did you tell your wife that they're elves? Maybe, just maybe she'll think they're really cute!Maybe just wishful thinking… But wishes can come true.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

jiayi wrote:Hi SyntheticAbyss11,
Welcome to TDF. You will need to have 5 approved posts before you can upload pictures and pm.
Please check out our FAQ section if you are looking for more information.
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=132298

Ah, I see. Thank you kindly for the info. So technically this would be post four then. Leaving just the one left. :lol:

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

JohnnyTempest wrote:Hi SA11,
Did you get an arrival date? Did you tell your wife that they're elves? Maybe, just maybe she'll think they're really cute!Maybe just wishful thinking… But wishes can come true.

John
No date as of yet. She is aware they are elves, which indeed did help quite a bit. She is still a bit sour about two being purchased at once. However she is curious at the same time. (fingers crossed)

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Pictures finally. Hopefully they upload. :D
Attachments
DSC08677.JPG
DSC08677.JPG (212.55 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
DSC08678.JPG
DSC08678.JPG (252.93 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
DSC08679.JPG
DSC08679.JPG (195.4 KiB) Viewed 2763 times

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Delivery set to this coming Monday for Dora Elf (soon to be named Hikari Elf) Fingers crossed she arrives in one piece. Will hopefully find some time for some pictures upon her arrival. Still no news of completion for the Sanhui 118cm Elfie as of yet. I'm guessing the folks over at Sanhui must be busy. Waiting anxiously.

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well, I suppose a long overdue update is in order. I'll try to make this somewhat short and sweet. First, I once again would like to give Kimi huge kudos for the endless help he or she continues to show me. Also for allowing me to make a change to the order due to an over angry wife. Doll-Forever Dora Elf did indeed arrive in perfect condition on August 23rd. She looked quite lovely and for some strange reason smelled quite pleasant. I was estatic to say the least. However my wife thought she was to, in her words "realistic looking." For whatever reason, it's how she felt and I respected that. Unfortunately, she also thought the Sanhui 118cm Elfie was going to be the same way. Thankfully Kimi was very understanding and worked with me to cancel the Sanhui order before production started. Dora Elf now also belongs to a friend of mine who happened to be looking at dolls recently too. Lucky him... I unfortunately wasn't able to snap any pictures of her while she was in my short possession since my wife going bananas at her appearance. Having been with my wife for over 20 years if there is one thing I learned it's "Happy Wife, Happy Life" So we decided to have ourselves a little discussion about what kind of doll she felt comfortable with me owning. ANIME DOLLS! which, shame on me I said I was going to be purchasing in the first place but got very distracted with all the elf dolls floating around. Lesson learned...
So with the actual "OK" on what really was allowed by my wife. I once again reached out to Kimi and made a couple more purchases for some anime themed, wife approved dolls. Dollhouse168 silicone 140cm Shiori and the new Dollhouse168 silicone 90cm Abby. Very excited once again and as I said earlier Kimi was a big help. I received factory photos for Shiori. I will post a few

SyntheticAbyss11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Photos!
Attachments
QQͼƬ20210907111945.jpg
QQͼƬ20210907111945.jpg (222.55 KiB) Viewed 2506 times
QQͼƬ20210907111948.jpg
QQͼƬ20210907111948.jpg (156.89 KiB) Viewed 2506 times

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

SyntheticAbyss11 wrote:wife approved dolls.
This should be a category on the website! Sounds like it is working out well for you.

INFORMATIONS