Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Ok to ship petite RD to UK

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

notreallypaul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Ok to ship petite RD to UK

Post by notreallypaul »

The dolls are clearly adult in look (I am particularly looking at then Rebecca head) so are they ok to ship to U.K.? I see some dolls under 5ft have a problem with customs. I have a health condition so I need something a little lighter than a 5ft+ doll. This would prob fit the bill for me.

Also, what about sales etc? I’ve seen as much as 25% off in the past. I’d be waiting for a deal to come up I think.

Brick

Re: Ok to ship petite RD to UK

Post by Brick »

Abyss ships the petite dolls to UK all the time and no problems with customs. No sales on the horizon, that I have been told about. I dont think you will ever see 25% off, maybe 20%. But dont hold your breath for it........ :lol:
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

notreallypaul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by notreallypaul »

Brick wrote:Abyss ships the petite dolls to UK all the time and no problems with customs. No sales on the horizon, that I have been told about. I dont think you will ever see 25% off, maybe 20%. But dont hold your breath for it........ :lol:
No worries dude. Thank you for getting back to me. 20% would be fine. Anything less prob would make me move on to something else.

Would it be possible to see the 3 petite dolls lined up undressed to make a good comparison?

Cheers.

Brick

Post by Brick »

notreallypaul wrote:
Brick wrote:Abyss ships the petite dolls to UK all the time and no problems with customs. No sales on the horizon, that I have been told about. I dont think you will ever see 25% off, maybe 20%. But dont hold your breath for it........ :lol:
No worries dude. Thank you for getting back to me. 20% would be fine. Anything less prob would make me move on to something else.

Would it be possible to see the 3 petite dolls lined up undressed to make a good comparison?

Cheers.
All I have at this time is a p3 standard and 1 enhanced. Watch my show on Saturday, I will have many dolls and Robots to look at. You ca also ask questions live about them. Just a thought...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

notreallypaul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by notreallypaul »

Brick wrote:
notreallypaul wrote:

Cheers.
All I have at this time is a p3 standard and 1 enhanced. Watch my show on Saturday, I will have many dolls and Robots to look at. You ca also ask questions live about them. Just a thought...
Ok cheers. Where can I see your show? Sorry I’m new here.

INFORMATIONS