sanhuiofficial.com

"Textured Skin" option

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Yail
Active Poster
Active Poster

"Textured Skin" option

Post by Yail »

Hello,

I will buy an Sanhui product and I see the "Textured skin" option. The texture seems to be close to the skin but how is the skin without this option ?
I don't find any photos for this case ...

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: "Textured Skin" option

Post by staycool64 »

Yail wrote:Hello,

I will buy an Sanhui product and I see the "Textured skin" option. The texture seems to be close to the skin but how is the skin without this option ?
I don't find any photos for this case ...
Look at my posts on Sanhui in there posting section. I just purchased a 168cm with part of the doll textured and part not. Extremely satisfied with there dolls.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Yail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Yail »

Is this the video or the photo where there is no textured skin?

(viewtopic.php?p=1960898#p1960898)

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Yes and there is texture in various places and I ordered a new 158cm with textured skin all over the body. It actually feels very nice and adds realism. It is very subtle and hard to see in pictures or videos.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

After having two Sanhui dolls, since 2017 and my 3rd waiting for factory pics, I have come to a personal preference based on multiple little reasons. I actually can not say if this option is worth it, however I have read veteran doll owners and newbies rave about how cool it is. I had it on my first doll and I didnt really pay attention to it. My doll was constantly clothed from head to toe and if not, was in a kimono or bath robe. I can not prove this but I am of the opinion that over time the wear and tear of clothes and contact erodes and smooths the texture like a smooth rock. I dont have the patience to test this but it makes sense in my mind. Like all solids, silicone has to follow the laws of phisics too.

Lighting. Lighting with dolls is different than lighting with humans. Over time I came to prefer moderately dim lighting when hanging out with my doll. So unless my eyes were close to her skin all the time I didnt get to enjoy the texture to its fullest extent. Its really different when taking a picture of a doll at home versus seeing the professional photos for marketing dolls and I get it. I wanna say its HARD to photo dolls but its not, its just different. thier skin absorbs and reflects light way differenty than humans. So for me personally to enjoy the texture on the skin the light has to be bright and my eyes close to the surface.

It all depends what you will primarily be doing with your doll. And then there is skin tone to choose. my first doll was the darkest tone available. She came to me looking like and absolute beautiful hybrid of Arab/Oriental heritage. 2nd doll was tone 3. New doll is tone 2. i can say the darker the skin the harder to see the fine details.

Also I like to take my glasses off when wrestling with my doll so again, no benefits of textured skin if im not wearing my glasses. After 4 years I have never regreted or wished I had chose textured skin. Even after I got the photography bug.

Im not trying to tell you its not worth it. MANY people swear by it and sing songs about it when they review their doll. Im just explaining why I dont choose it for me.

Good luck deciding,
Manabu

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

For the price of like 65$ or so imo its a very nice feature to have. Without it the skin shines a bit more, the skin textures gives the doll a more matte finish plus of course you have skin texture.

For me at least, it was soft breast, soft vagina (if I ordered another one) and all the permanate pigmentations. Good I love sanhui's implanted hair but for me in a bit careless so a high quality wig rather than implanted hair.

Just don't go overboard with the feature, you can easily add 800$ :)
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Yail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Yail »

MANABU wrote:Also I like to take my glasses off when wrestling with my doll so again, no benefits of textured skin if im not wearing my glasses. After 4 years I have never regreted or wished I had chose textured skin. Even after I got the photography bug.
The same is true for me, I take off my glasses and in the end, I risk taking an option that will smooth out over time and that I could not visually enjoy.

My fear is to have an ultra-bright doll, which would break the immersion.
esquisseallure wrote:For the price of like 65$ or so imo its a very nice feature to have.
[...]
Just don't go overboard with the feature, you can easily add 800$ :)
If it were up to me, I would have taken all the options.
But my banker wouldn't think so. :mrgreen:

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

It‘s not the visual effect, it‘s more tactile. And she needs less powdering. The textured skin is not as sticky as the smooth skin. It is an option I‘d choose if I‘d ever buy another sanhui.

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

INFORMATIONS