www.thecityofsexy.com

Yet Another Elina + Model 12 Unboxing/Review/Diary

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Yet Another Elina + Model 12 Unboxing/Review/Diary

Post by Tidjian »

I'm having that itch.. that one where I might drop an absurd amount of money on an Elina head. I really enjoy the Ada model but I have to say I am still in love with Elina.

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

Tidjian wrote:I'm having that itch.. that one where I might drop an absurd amount of money on an Elina head. I really enjoy the Ada model but I have to say I am still in love with Elina.
In for a penny, in for a pound. By that I mean you might as well. The head sculpt is pretty great. If it were me though, I'd just buy the model 9 with the original sculpt. You would already be paying almost half the price of a model 9 anyway, might as well go all out.

Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tidjian »

ThatOneGuy wrote:
Tidjian wrote:I'm having that itch.. that one where I might drop an absurd amount of money on an Elina head. I really enjoy the Ada model but I have to say I am still in love with Elina.
In for a penny, in for a pound. By that I mean you might as well. The head sculpt is pretty great. If it were me though, I'd just buy the model 9 with the original sculpt. You would already be paying almost half the price of a model 9 anyway, might as well go all out.
Eh.. not quite the same here. I wish we were on the US dollar. For me the head would run $1700 CAD after shipping. The model 9 runs us about $5400 CAD. So while it is a good chunk of money it still saves me $3700. I don't think I could justify two GT dolls in the same year.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Glad I stumbled across this thread, I was looking for the red bunny suit. I managed to find the pink lingerie suit they come in on ebay/ali express as well.

Thanks.

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

TChris wrote:Glad I stumbled across this thread, I was looking for the red bunny suit. I managed to find the pink lingerie suit they come in on ebay/ali express as well.

Thanks.
Mind sharing the link to the pink lingerie? Thanks.

Recently, I also came across a Japanese online store that sells the red bunny suit. I believe it should be easier to buy from this site than from Taobao. It's a much steeper price to pay if you are getting the suit from the Japanese store though.

https://happytiger.thebase.in/items/50776179

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

ionized wrote:
TChris wrote:Glad I stumbled across this thread, I was looking for the red bunny suit. I managed to find the pink lingerie suit they come in on ebay/ali express as well.

Thanks.
Mind sharing the link to the pink lingerie? Thanks.

Recently, I also came across a Japanese online store that sells the red bunny suit. I believe it should be easier to buy from this site than from Taobao. It's a much steeper price to pay if you are getting the suit from the Japanese store though.

https://happytiger.thebase.in/items/50776179
Ebay link (ordered it from this store but haven't got it yet for my replacement "169" (more like 156 height) starpery doll)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174848743155?var=474024194266

Aliexpress link
ordered this for my 156 a while back, came in fine.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3259433 ... 4c4dU7lNJU
ebay.jpg
ebay.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2038 times

autoexec_cat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by autoexec_cat »

TChris wrote: Ebay link (ordered it from this store but haven't got it yet for my replacement "169" (more like 156 height) starpery doll)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174848743155?var=474024194266

Aliexpress link
ordered this for my 156 a while back, came in fine.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3259433 ... 4c4dU7lNJU
Thanks, wanted to know what are Gynoid default underwear for a long time.

By the way, (for future reader) looks like the one that came with model 9 was sized C70. (not confirmed)
Not sure for other model though.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

esquisseallure wrote:Thanks for the informative review. It seems to be the common concensus that gynoid are simply built to not be sex dolls.

I felt this way for 4woods also. Beautiful dolls in every way but almost zero sexual capabilities.
Can you elaborate on this? These dolls are over $6,000 here in Canada, I have a hard time understanding why a very expensive sex doll isn't built for sex.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I absolutely feel that Gynoid is the best doll I have ever owned. Sex or not.
I guess to answer your question from my stand point.
"The same reason a Lamborghini is not made to be a daily driver"

I know I know, you hear that all the time about Gynoid's or dolls running 4-6 thousand, but it is true.
I remember the owner of a marina where I was looking at a boat saying to me in a joking way " If you can't afford it don't buy it".
I still think of that often, when I here people talk about how much fuel I use in my boat.
But I digress.....
When not in use as a model for photos, Gynoid's make amazing art figures in your home.( if you into that ) if not I understand.

So many people just can not get past the sex idea when it comes to dolls. This site alone features dolls everyday that are not used for sex, from very small to life size. Take someone that has 3-30 dolls, they are not having sex with all , so why own them?

I am sure it is because they love being a doll owner.

Like me.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

autoexec_cat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by autoexec_cat »

I'm agree on @justintime just said.
Slamjut wrote:
esquisseallure wrote:Thanks for the informative review. It seems to be the common concensus that gynoid are simply built to not be sex dolls.

I felt this way for 4woods also. Beautiful dolls in every way but almost zero sexual capabilities.
Can you elaborate on this? These dolls are over $6,000 here in Canada, I have a hard time understanding why a very expensive sex doll isn't built for sex.
For that, here is (probably) in-detailed explanation I can think off.
Higher price, higher tier brand does not always mean better sex capability, it is not like buying a PC where more expensive always means faster.

Gynoid from model 6-7 era was as hard as rock, as seen in Akky's (Japanese blogger) review
Sourced from:
http://akkydoll.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-14.html (Getting RZR)
http://akkydoll.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-26.html (RZR is so failed as lovedoll) he meant an older model of course
http://akkydoll.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5.html (Comparing with sino doll)

Where he ranks his opinion toward model 6 at the time, quote:
WTF with RZR? Is she an iron? She is not a lovedoll at all, just "doll" I think.
Overall softness: piper>>>sino>>>>>>>>>>>>RZR
Boob: piper≧sino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RZR
Head cuteness: sino>>>>RZR>>piper
For sex: piper>>sino>>>>>>>RZR
Poor guy, looks like he is super salty for his first Gynoid 6 purchase.
(tldr; he sold her out shortly, went for TPE doll instead, then later tried model 9 which he ok with her and took a long stay)
Good thing that Gynoid (RZR) improved this aspect since model 9.

Your next upcoming question is probably then what brand?
Yep, people has discussed this for ages:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=144335
Namely: Elsa or Piper is also having good rep.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

autoexec_cat wrote:Your next upcoming question is probably then what brand?
Yep, people has discussed this for ages:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=144335
Namely: Elsa or Piper is also having good rep.
Thanks for the helpful response. Piper silicone is really good, I had the opportunity to see one at my local vendor. But I'm actually zeroing in on a Sanhui. More choices for manageable weight and age appropriateness.

It's too bad for Gynoid, I would have been willing to invest in one if it was better for playtime.

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

So, 6 months have passed and nothing much has changed since I got my Gynoid doll. I still can't tell if she's well built or not, since I don't use her for sex. The small tear under the sole I mentioned in the first post did not get worse as she's always wearing protective socks and safety shoes. All I did is dress her up in various outfits and then display her in a corner of my room like an anime figurine.

Recently, I got myself a decent mirrorless camera (no more tripods and long exposures yay!) and some new costumes for my dolls. Here's one of the costumes I like. It's a (doujin) black bridal lingerie for 2B from the game Nier Automata. Looks really sexy and cool at the same time. There are various ways to wear this costume, i.e. battle/tattled top, sexy lacey top, and... ermm... braless, as recommended by the seller. :lol:

Anyway, I took this opportunity to practise photo shooting my doll in this new costume and share them here with you guys. Click the image for the original size. Warning: original images are 3-7MB large.

High detail close-up shot:

Too bad I only had time to make her do a single pose since I did not want this black outfit to stay on her for too long and stain her.

Initially, this costume is kind of difficult and confusing to put on because of all the laces and strings. It's pretty much a BDSM lingerie when I looked from behind. Quite amusing. :wink:

I somehow managed to make her stand on her own without support so I could take photos of her back. Looks like she is going to sing opera. :lol:
Disclaimer: DO NOT TRY TO STAND YOUR DOLL LIKE THIS unless you understand the risks.

At the end of the photoshoot, my doll was back to her usual corner and waiting to be undressed. Wished I could leave her in this outfit since she looked so pretty in it but I knew better what would happen if I didn't change her out quickly.

Just as I thought, I could see very faint dark rings around her upper thighs (not very visible in the photos - I'm still learning how to focus properly with the new camera) when I pulled down the stockings. I believe the rings were made from the adhesive material lining the underside of the lace patterns. Black lace stockings are really bad news for dolls. She only wore them for less than 3 hours. I'm sure the rings should fade away in a few days or weeks.

By the way, the first six photos are edited in Lightroom using "Dark Mode" technique, while only the flares from her eye and mole are photoshopped. No colour grading done and everything else is pretty much the same as the raws.

Hope you all enjoy these photos as much as I did!

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Incredible 2B photos! It's definitely a shame that you couldn't get more, but yeah, limited time is the cost of doing photo shoots with black clothing. The stuff you were able to get is great, though!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Very Cool photos ionized, She looks amazing.
Love that cosplay look with hair color and the way you played with light.
Back is a dangerous mistress.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Great photos, thanks! This is seriously making me consider a Gynoid doll again (the only thing putting me off before was the lack of anal option).

Can you remember which skin option you chose? Pink or Natural?

INFORMATIONS