sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone know anything about these full figure sex toys?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
ken59
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anyone know anything about these full figure sex toys?

Post by ken59 »

https://www.ebay.com/itm/392962154456?h ... SwAnhfcpzV

I happen upon some images and managed to find some ebay post. I think they’re called mrl dolls? But anyone know more?

pokitom

Re: Anyone know anything about these full figure sex toys?

Post by pokitom »

ken59 wrote:https://www.ebay.com/itm/392962154456?h ... SwAnhfcpzV

I happen upon some images and managed to find some ebay post. I think they’re called mrl dolls? But anyone know more?
i would be worried of any seller with low feedback, specially with sex dolls

Mr_E

Post by Mr_E »

This looks like a knock off of a ElsaBabe product

ken59
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ken59 »

Apparently these are figures are somewhere between onaholes and proper sexdolls. Basically a onahole upsized about two feet.

Honestly, the pics had to come from somewhere and I posted here to find a legitamate source to buy from.

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

ken59 wrote:Apparently these are figures are somewhere between onaholes and proper sexdolls. Basically a onahole upsized about two feet.

Honestly, the pics had to come from somewhere and I posted here to find a legitamate source to buy from.
size 9.5*8.7*7.9inch

ken59
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ken59 »

Oops my bad. Less then 1 foot. Anyone know where to get the originals?

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

ken59 wrote:Oops my bad. Less then 1 foot. Anyone know where to get the originals?
i did some googling but only find pages for the bootleg. even the artwork seems that way. i even asked some sellers for photos but no one replied. im curious to find more
but this might be originally made bootleg lol

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

just go to Elsa babe. you will pay a bit more but you will know that you are getting a legit sex toy

https://www.elsababe.com/

ken59
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ken59 »

Grimmiekins wrote:just go to Elsa babe. you will pay a bit more but you will know that you are getting a legit sex toy

https://www.elsababe.com/
Oooh! Elsabade seems to be the original source. I was under the impression they sold only fullsized dolls. Thanks, finally found where to buy them!

shyguy1219
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shyguy1219 »

I think this might be the brand (MRL) that Elsa was saying was bootleg. All of their sculpts look unique to them though and there's even an Isis (Snake Girl) and Centaur girl lol. Art style on the box art and the sculpt itself is clearly done by the same person/people as the Elsa Babe ones though. Maybe the designer is just the same but makers are different.

The Ebay seller might be legit as most of their positive reviews was for them as a seller and the account is more than a year old. The pricing for these is all over the place though if you look them up on different websites which has be a little concerned. Curious to hear anyone's experience with them like if they're way too small/tight or if durability sucks.

ken59
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ken59 »

Yeah I tried messaging the sellers for more info. Nadda. Just basic descriptions. Hence why I’m not willing to try them out.

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

ken59 wrote:Yeah I tried messaging the sellers for more info. Nadda. Just basic descriptions. Hence why I’m not willing to try them out.
found the exact store, dont know if they are safe or legit or anything but it is closing business because of fake sellers on amazon

https://dddolls.com/

Prellmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Prellmann »

I have 2 of the MRL and Elsa Babe dolls each. I recommend both brands. MRL is in no way just a bad copy of Elsa Babe. Their dolls are comprable in terms of quality and even have more details than the elsa babes. I actually prefer MRLs desingns.
Both manufacturers improved their quality over the years. My first Elsa Babe bought 2 years ago was from really bad quality. The two molding parts seemed to be offset a bit which lead to ugly edges and separation of the two parts over time. Ultimately I ripped up the whole doll as its channel was super tight and short. Crazy experience xD My second Elsa Babe didn`t have any of these problems.
My first MRL (bought 1 year ago) still looks nice but is made from a quite firm silicone blend and is super tight. You have to be super hard to enter her or you might fear to hurt yourself. Most of the times it was just too much to enjoy properly. My second MRL ist way better! Still tight but made from a softer silicone which feels alot better.
MRL must have gotten their own webpage recently: https://www.mrldolls.com/collections/ac ... asturbator. Unfortunately they are not active in this Forum.
They get new models every fiew month or so. Their last models have super big tits to play with. You best buy them on Aliexpress ore somewhere else as the prices in the official store are ridiculous.

Elsababe is planing to release really big mastubators of this kind and im waiting impatiently for it: viewtopic.php?f=541&t=141004

HentaiDojin

Post by HentaiDojin »

Which one was the really tight model? I'm interested.

Prellmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Prellmann »

HentaiDojin wrote:Which one was the really tight model? I'm interested.
Both MRL and Elsa Babe are quite tight. The one which was too tight was made of harder silicone, which they dont seem to use anymore.

INFORMATIONS