kimberdoll.com

MY KIMBER REVIEW...THE GOOD AND THE BAD...WE HAVE A WINNER

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: MY KIMBER REVIEW...THE GOOD AND THE BAD...WE HAVE A WINNER

Post by seagull »

:thumbs_up:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The following link sums up the fear of an older owner over freestanding dolls 8O
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=536943

dolltrance
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolltrance »

What is the light tan skin tone like ? Is it comparable to Piper's honey light skin tone ?

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

I'd say light tan is a good way of putting it; when I got mine I was surprised how dark toned she was, but she wasn't a real tan or dark brown. I have heard some folks compare Kimber to WM tan or light tan, but even then it varies between batches; the manufacturers don't seem to have a way of standardising flesh colours; so even if you ordered the same doll twice in a few months, one might be a slightly different shade to another, even the same model from the same manufacturer. Also being human, we are all slightly different, so my colour perception could well be different from yours or anyone else's.

dolltrance
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolltrance »

I guess she has more of a MILF type of body vs a teen ? Or would she pass as in her twenties ?

KimbersBoyfriend

Post by KimbersBoyfriend »

Kimber’s body? Very skinny. Sold as a 22 yo model but more like a thin one with big breasts. Definitely not a MiLF.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

weighs 29kg
Definitely not a MILF :glou:

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

And that's 29kg without head; with head, they weigh 33kg. My first doll was a Kimber and it took a while to get used to the weight and the fact that it's not evenly distributed around the doll.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Yeah, when I opened the package I was surprised by how tanned my Kimber was, not in a bad way however haha. But she's definitely more tanned than she appears in pictures you'll see.

johndside

Post by johndside »

Hi

I just acquired a Kimber Doll. I can honestly say I love everything about her. When looking at photos online, I thought she wasn't that pretty and her boobs were too big. Neither is true in my opinion. Now that I have her. She is growing on me.

I acquired a Kimber head about a year ago thinking someday I might have use for it. Well now that I do, I found that the neck/body threaded connector is missing. I can't get the one from the new head off without taking a chance of damaging her.
If anyone that has a Kimber with an extra connector, I would love to purchase it. Let me know please.

I can't comment on her longevity or durability yet but as far as her feel and looks, I would buy again.

Thanks

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

In addition to the previous measurements, for those that are interested, I measured her MTV at 63cm.

KimbersBoyfriend

Post by KimbersBoyfriend »

Mine is exactly 2 this week and no problems really. The skeleton got very loose within a couple of months and she can’t stand anymore but no tears or anything like that except between the vagina and anus which happened in the first few weeks.

johndside

Post by johndside »

johndside wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:50 am Hi

I just acquired a Kimber Doll. I can honestly say I love everything about her. When looking at photos online, I thought she wasn't that pretty and her boobs were too big. Neither is true in my opinion. Now that I have her. She is growing on me.

I acquired a Kimber head about a year ago thinking someday I might have use for it. Well now that I do, I found that the neck/body threaded connector is missing. I can't get the one from the new head off without taking a chance of damaging her.
If anyone that has a Kimber with an extra connector, I would love to purchase it. Let me know please.

I can't comment on her longevity or durability yet but as far as her feel and looks, I would buy again.

Thanks
UPDATE: I bought a M16 bolt from my local hardware store. Cut the bolt off and cut it in 2 pieces about 5/8" each. Smoothed out the cuts and now I have 2 interchangeable heads.
This created another problem. Which one do I like better! Blue eyes or green? Blonde or dark brown?
20230706_211447.jpg
20230706_211447.jpg (718.59 KiB) Viewed 667 times
20230706_122650.jpg
20230706_122650.jpg (902.89 KiB) Viewed 667 times
20230705_070044.jpg
20230705_070044.jpg (796.43 KiB) Viewed 667 times
20230702_200909.jpg
20230702_200909.jpg (512.23 KiB) Viewed 667 times

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

johndside wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:38 am
johndside wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:50 am Hi

Thanks
UPDATE: I bought a M16 bolt from my local hardware store. Cut the bolt off and cut it in 2 pieces about 5/8" each. Smoothed out the cuts and now I have 2 interchangeable heads.
This created another problem. Which one do I like better! Blue eyes or green? Blonde or dark brown? 20230706_211447.jpg20230706_122650.jpg20230705_070044.jpg20230702_200909.jpg
Second picture is my favorite

tess
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tess »

Hey, loved the review! Just wanted to check if you had the standard or deluxe version?

INFORMATIONS