realsexdoll.com

IS SHY TO OWN A SEX DOLL?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Bella7890
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: IS SHY TO OWN A SEX DOLL?

Post by Bella7890 »

Studio wrote:Not shameful at all. It's not something I advertise, but I don't feel bad about it. Dolls are a fun thing I enjoy, which is a good enough reason for anything.
thanks for your help.

Bella7890
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bella7890 »

Penelope O wrote:
Rock13 wrote:Bella7890 uses his/her first post to ask everyone here if they feel ashamed about having dolls. Claims there's a friend who bought one and had to return it due to an offended husband. Wants to know why we have dolls. (Gee, where have I heard that before?) I think we're being trolled. Prove me wrong.
Considering this is their only post, and there's been no responses...
Hmmm, I feel like I've seen similar posts before

:deadhorse:
Sorry for no response so long. I'm off these days, busy with other work. Why did i fake this story? I just wanted to figure this out. On the one hand, i wanted to help my friends. On the other hand, i wanted to write an article about this. So that's why i posted and asked for your help. i just wanted to gathered a wide variety of opinions and information that may help me.

Bella7890
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bella7890 »

Hi everyone! Thanks for all of your reply. They're helpful. I'm not very familar with forum. I'm still adjusting myself and tried to figure all things out.
Some people thought i made the story and probably deceived them. So i made another post to answer these.
First of all, the story was true. It did happen. Not only this one. There are other cases like that.
I just wanted to do a little research, probably write an article related to this topic. My friends also encouraged me to do that and told me this website. Most people around us still felt shy to own a doll and showed resisted. That's why i posted this subject. So i would like to ask for your help.
1. Is shy to own a sex doll?
2. What's the reason you guys own a doll? Sex, hobby, or comapy?
3. When you buy a doll what most you guys do care about? Brand, quality or something?
4. What kind of dolls you guys prefer to buy?
Thanks for all your help.

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

I don't feel ashamed in the least. My gal has brought me more happiness than I can begin to calculate.

I do feel ashamed of those who try to shame me, and deny me that happiness, however.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

That day has arrived

In which you realize that only what makes you happy matters. And that the opinión of others is useless. You free yourself, and you start living what you want to live. And for the first time in your life, you permit yourself to be happy
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Bella7890 wrote:Hi everyone! Thanks for all of your reply. They're helpful. I'm not very familar with forum. I'm still adjusting myself and tried to figure all things out.
Some people thought i made the story and probably deceived them. So i made another post to answer these.
First of all, the story was true. It did happen. Not only this one. There are other cases like that.
I just wanted to do a little research, probably write an article related to this topic. My friends also encouraged me to do that and told me this website. Most people around us still felt shy to own a doll and showed resisted. That's why i posted this subject. So i would like to ask for your help.
2. What's the reason you guys own a doll? Sex, hobby, or comapy?
3. When you buy a doll what most you guys do care about? Brand, quality or something?
Thanks for all your help.
The answers are all over The Doll Forum. Just start reading the threads and you will learn a lot.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

Nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Humans have been giving dolls to children for a very long time
If you aren't aware of what can happen to a doll in the hands of a child, you haven't been paying attention :)

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Dolls are literally just statues you can put in your bed or on your couch.

People who have a problem with dolls have an issue with artwork and creativity that dances freely in the neutral gray zone. I never understand how some people can become terrified or disgusted by things that are neutral. It's both extremely sad and funny.

I don't believe that under any circumstance should any kind of written, drawn, composed, or sculpted art should be illegal. Though, to be disgusted or terrified by it is to teach their own free will to form an opinion, no matter how unreasonable.

Some people believe that people who listen to death metal (gray area) are satan worshipers plotting to sacrifice human babies (unreasonable assumption), when they actually just enjoy aggressive fast-paced music (reasonable assumption).

I'm going to start creating satirical cartoons that ridicule people who ridicule artwork.

Lonewolf7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lonewolf7 »

I've always been a bit of an outcast, so I didn't have reservations about buying my first doll. While it's not something I share with people, I have no regrets, and you shouldn't either! If it's something you want in life, I say go for it.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

TIL people who listen to death metal (gray area) are satan worshipers plotting to sacrifice human babies :haha4:

Nctaker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nctaker »

I wouldn't be advertising I got one (except maybe here, lol) but I see no reason not to add one to my home.

silentpiano

Post by silentpiano »

I personally think it's totally ok to own a doll. I don't tell my friends or family about it, and I have will have it stored in a locked wardrobe when he arrives. He is now shipped from the WM factory, exciting times.

2. What's the reason you guys own a doll? Sex, hobby, or company?
I personally want to feel intimate with someone, but I don't like one night stands (the risk of std is there and emotionally it can be difficult). SO I figured out that I can have a male doll that can satisfy my need, and also provide company and comfort.

I prefer a real WM doll instead of a fake one. Choose your vendor well, make research. I personally can recommend silicone lovers, their customer service is very good and they have a nice collection of male dolls available.

At this point of my life I prefer a good quality TPE doll. It still fits in my budget and looks amazing. Maybe later I will get a silicone doll. Not sure, let's see.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

silentpiano wrote:1. Is shy to own a sex doll?
I personally think it's totally ok to own a doll. I don't tell my friends or family about it, and I have will have it stored in a locked wardrobe when he arrives. He is now shipped from the WM factory, exciting times.

Are you living with family? I presume the answer is yes, otherwise you won't have to keep the poor thing locked away when you are not spending time with him. I am not at all shy about owning mine. I have 9 and number 10 is on the way. I live in an apartment with my 90-year-old mother. Most of the time they stay in my bedroom, but from time to time they venture out into the living-room or the hallway. Most of my family and friends know about my hobby and are supportive, even though it's not their "thing".
PA191663 (cropped) (Paint 3D).jpg
PA191663 (cropped) (Paint 3D).jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 273 times
20200527_210923_edited Paint 3D.jpg
20200527_210923_edited Paint 3D.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 273 times
2. What's the reason you guys own a doll? Sex, hobby, or company?
I personally want to feel intimate with someone, but I don't like one night stands (the risk of std is there and emotionally it can be difficult). SO I figured out that I can have a male doll that can satisfy my need, and also provide company and comfort.

In no particular order, photography, sex (I am in a long distance relationship but thanks to COVID we were last physically together nearly two years ago), I like collecting interesting and beautiful things and these dolls are works of art.

I prefer a real WM doll instead of a fake one. Choose your vendor well, make research. I personally can recommend silicone lovers, their customer service is very good and they have a nice collection of male dolls available.

The first thing that attracts me is the appearance (well, I am a man after all). I look for overall quality and balance all the pros and cons before making a decision. For me, the quality of the skeleton is more important than spot on Love Hole Placement.

At this point of my life I prefer a good quality TPE doll. It still fits in my budget and looks amazing. Maybe later I will get a silicone doll. Not sure, let's see.

I have eight TPE girls and one silicone and the tenth (en route) is silicone I can see myself buying more silicone ones in the future.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

INFORMATIONS