Video

Zev rides an Inflatable Boat on a RIVER with pretty flowers!

This section is for videos about dolls, people who own dolls and movies about and involving dolls.

Moderator: Swan

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Zev rides an Inflatable Boat on a RIVER with pretty flow

Post by genesis218 »

You rock. Very sexy. I love her dress and hat. I want to know how you got back up stream with her and the boat? Did she get wet putting her in and out of the boat?

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Zev is really elegant with her pink capeline. The perfect style for a boat ride in the middle of white lilies.
This romantic landscape is so incredible that on the photos I thought at first that it was a decor. What is also incredible is that you and Zev were alone. It must have been a wonderful day. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

4891d wrote:Zev is really elegant with her pink capeline. The perfect style for a boat ride in the middle of white lilies.
This romantic landscape is so incredible that on the photos I thought at first that it was a decor. What is also incredible is that you and Zev were alone. It must have been a wonderful day. :)
I thought maybe she was edited in, the background is incredible, everything fits so well together
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Thanks for your generous and insightful commentary. It is very helpful to me as a validation of this effort. Again many thanks.
john1972 wrote:Yay they worked this time and wow..
Very pretty and nice..
I would have been worried what if the boat tipped?
I mean they say TPE floats good but lol..
She almost looks like she smiles a couple times
during the videos.
I liked Thanks man :thumbs_up:
Glad that these worked for you. :thumbs_up: Like you said about the TPE, I did not want to test that theory. So just a few nuts and bolts about setup ... Zev is wearing pantyhose for abrasion against my wetsuit and the paddle. She has tampons in her orifices, two pair of adult diapers (Depends) and sitting on two soft boat cushions. Myself, I am in a scuba diving wetsuit with good diving boots in case I have to drag this boat down-river with her in it. I had boat repair stuff with me too.
Thanks for enjoying the videos. Yes, I felt like she was enjoying this as much as I was too. :)
Mr Franz wrote:Awesome, Cifer! :thumbs_up:
I appreciate your positive comments about these videos. I also continue to say these are awesome because that was my general feeling at the completion of this adventure. Thanks.
Rock13 wrote:That's fantastic, Cifer! Looks like you and your lovely Zev had a wonderful day out on the water.
We absolutely had a wonderful time on the water. I wanted a quiet human powered craft for this type of experience with only the sounds of nature as our music. It just so happens that I also knew of this waterway and the blooming season that was about to occur. Thanks for your comments.
maddmatter70 wrote:Nice shoot
Thanks for your commentary on this shoot. We had a lot of fun in the outdoors doing this and I hope that was conveyed.
Abernathy wrote:Nice work Cifer, what an adventure. You've inspired me to get girl out of the house, a drive down the coast maybe.
BTW, how hard was it to those gloves on her?
I'm glad that my little bit of "Doll Joy" was inspiring in some positive way for you. As for the gloves, I don't have much experience with different types and just put them on for protection. I chose the long lace because it fit the outfit theme and tedious part is of course the nails. The material is see-thru and it stretches so it is very doable. Thanks for your comment.
CF wrote:These are amazing! I would have been too nervous about my girls pitching over into the water when hitting the rapids!

Great job! And the dress, wow, she fills it out nicely! You must have been very (and happily!) distracted!
I can only imagine at the end of vid#1 at the rapids drop-off what kind of "epic shot" that would be with the Mega-boobed Goddess. :D During this last section of rapids, the speed is slowed down to 50% and at the drop-off even more. We were actually careening thru there very fast and at one point, you can see Zev do a "head bounce" as we smash into the side of some big rocks. Like you said about "pitching over", in this section of rapids, it would have been a little perilous to get sideways. You're right, I did notice Zev's boobs bounce, but I really had to pay attention on these rapids to avoid "crashing". :!:
Thanks for your comment.
YungSynth wrote:man, she's gorgeous :)

I too would be too worried that she'd get wet. But i'm not good with a boat lol.. looks like she was in good hands :thumbs_up:
I appreciate your comments on Zev's beauty. Especially coming from someone who has a mini-harem of beautiful dolls. :thumbs_up: Zev's safety was always my primary concern. I practiced on other boat rides and felt confident enough in my skills for us to get thru without any issue. Things can always happen and you just try to prepare.
Studio wrote:Wow! That is a lot of effort but resulted in some lovely footage. Wherever you were was almost as beautiful scenery as what was in the boat.
Yes, the effort was mainly at the beginning of the adventure with the chair stuff and a little at the end. The ride itself was fun, a bit challenging thru rapids, and also very tranquil. This type of flower is called a "spider lily". The area we were in has the largest outcropping of this species of spider lilies in the entire world. If you were to google "spider lily biggest location", you will see exactly where we were at. :wink:
CF wrote:Very true! This is professional quality. Really impressive.
Thanks. I feel like I can always do 10% better. There is so much nice photography on this forum. During this filming, I had to concentrate on keeping myself straight for the camera, row in a rhythmic pattern so as not to shake, look "thru" Zev to see where I am going, and steer the boat. In calmer waters this is easier to maintain. In some rapid sections, it gets a little bit harder in the "action" of maintaining the proper direction of the boat.
Arthur1960 wrote:Good lord when I first glanced at your thread I had assumed you had used a few good quality backdrops but no you actually did it! This is totally awesome and the fact you did it on fast moving water makes it even more impressive. Where I go kayaking the water rarely moves that fast, usually its pretty calm and I have wondered about taking one of my gals out in one of my tandem kayaks but obviously an inflatable like yours is a safer option. Actually I have one just like it so maybe I will be brave one day! In the meantime all credit to you as that was a lot of work but the end result is a work of art!
No, I would not fool you like that! :) I did three boat rides on some lakes before I took this trip. It was to get the camera position sorted with the correct cushion height on how I was filming Zev. I thought this would be a pretty cool filming perspective with me across from her so it took some experimentation. I also had to test the "wake" capability of her stability on the boat. I was able to do this on the lake because motorboats would speed by us. I knew the river was going to be very rocky, shallow, and uneven and get a lot of "jarring" motion. I felt good about my setup, so I went for the river. Once you are on the river it's "game on" because it is a little bit of a BEAST as you can see in vid#1. There is also some finality as you start at the upstream end because it's a one-way ticket and you are "committed" to completion. I appreciate your positive comment especially referring to this as "work of art". Thanks for that. :D And yes, finally I would say go for the boat ride, because it is a very relaxing time with your lady. :)
djcdoll wrote:I loved these excellent videos. :thumbs_up:
Well done creating them, they are very beautiful and Zev looks lovely sitting in the boat letting you do all the hard work. :lol:
The "behind the scenes" logistics sounds hard work and tough, but the results are well worth it. :D
Thanks for your appreciation of the work I put into these videos. Obviously as the author, they mean a lot, but I am also glad others enjoyed them as well. Yes, boat ride = :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Logistics = :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: It sounds weird, but I sort of relied on my doll-connection with Zev to get me thru the logistics. The rest was just having a great time with her on the water. I'm pleased that you thought she looked lovely as well.
dxc wrote:What an adventure. Looking lovely and... cute, I do not find a better word.
Yes, it was quite an adventure and we enjoyed it very much together. I think your words are just perfect as to what you described. Thank you very much. :thumbs_up:
genesis218 wrote:You rock. Very sexy. I love her dress and hat. I want to know how you got back up stream with her and the boat? Did she get wet putting her in and out of the boat?
Thanks for liking the dress and outfit. As for the upstream motion, it's doll magic!! No, really it's just the willpower of Cifer. I already had the truck parked at the downstream end when we arrived down-river. I unloaded the boat upstream previously and pushed Zev up in a wheelchair from the downstream end. I had done this ride on lakes a few times, so I was now getting pretty familiar with how to load Zev in the boat. No issues with getting her wet at all. She did get a nice spa treatment at the end of this. :D
4891d wrote:Zev is really elegant with her pink capeline. The perfect style for a boat ride in the middle of white lilies.
Yep, you nailed it! Thank you for your commentary on the outfit, because that's exactly what I was going for. The theme of the "Lady" was very important to me for this outing and the coordination of the outfit with the beauty and elegance of the lilies. We were not alone, but "protected" by being on the water. There is a viewing deck on land for these lilies that maybe had a couple hundred people throughout the day. However, it's far enough from the lily field that you don't hear anyone and no one can bother you. You only hear the sound of the water and yes it was a very wonderful day. :)
Penelope O wrote: I thought maybe she was edited in, the background is incredible, everything fits so well together
No worries it's 100% real. :) I'm really pleased you enjoyed the background scenery because it was very beautiful to look at this constantly across Zev during our trip. Thanks for your commentary.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

You coordinated outfit and setting perfectly. Mission accomplished!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

CF wrote:You coordinated outfit and setting perfectly. Mission accomplished!
Thanks for that as I wanted to get that right. I'm glad that it worked the way I was intending for everyone to see.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

I'm going to add a few more pics here and give a little background on camera info since I always want to know how people do stuff.
I am using a typical action camera using a chest mount for these videos. I went with this over the head mount since you are always having to look around.
From the chest mount, I used three extensions totaling about 10 inches in length. So basically, one "long stick" in front of me with the camera at the end. In order to stabilize the camera for paddling, I had two mini-bungee cords installed. I placed the bungee cords at the end of the 10 inch long extension and brought them down tightly on each side fastened to the chest mount plate. These cords acted like "mini-anchors" to keep the camera end floating out there more stable during movement. The only downside to this was taking still pictures with the other camera, because I had to push this out of the way and re-adjust it again. I also had to lean back very far taking the still photos because the boat is only 84 inches long and there is not a lot of room for the wide shot. This was all doable, so now you know a little bit of background setup. You can see a good display of the boat setup towards the end of video#2.

In case of video issues, I'm just putting in some more pics. I promise these are all 100% real (no backdrop!) :) :lol: Just a couple of wide shots to close-ups with the lilies.

Also, just for fun, I am uploading this short video clip of the large rapid scene. In the main video, I slowed this down to way less than 50% for showing all the "gyrations". This clip is just this one brief section at 100% full speed.
You can see how fast we were ACTUALLY going. Anyways, thanks for looking and viewing the videos. :thumbs_up:
First the video, then the pics.

Rapids at Full Speed (Short Clip)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

God was providing great lighting that day! The colors pop and Zev is radiantly pretty.
Viva la megaboobs!

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

CF wrote:God was providing great lighting that day! The colors pop and Zev is radiantly pretty.
Thank you CF! :) Everything worked out great for us and the weather like you said made it easy for me to take some photos.
Appreciate your comments.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Are all those photos done with like a go pro or something or
did you actually take a camera?
What ever you used has amazing focus on it .
It has managed to not only focus on your girl but even most
of the background is in focus..
Normally people like to use lenses with manual fixed focus
and you get the item you are taking a photo of in focus and then
the stuff behind her would be out of focus.
But I have to say what ever you are using has very clear well
focused photos. :thumbs_up:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Yes, he said it was done with an “action camera” which I took to mean a Go Pro or equivalent.
Viva la megaboobs!

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

john1972 wrote:Are all those photos done with like a go pro or something or
did you actually take a camera?
What ever you used has amazing focus on it .
It has managed to not only focus on your girl but even most
of the background is in focus..
Normally people like to use lenses with manual fixed focus
and you get the item you are taking a photo of in focus and then
the stuff behind her would be out of focus.
But I have to say what ever you are using has very clear well
focused photos. :thumbs_up:
There are two cameras being used. Action camera and my 12 yr old Canon G10. Obviously, a higher end DSLR would do a better job than my camera. However, you need to have something that is compact and adequate to do the job.
There is only so much room in this tiny boat! :)
I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. Appreciate the comments. :thumbs_up:
CF wrote:Yes, he said it was done with an “action camera” which I took to mean a Go Pro or equivalent.
Thanks for following along this thread and helping to provide clarification. :thumbs_up: Your assessment is correct. I explain further easily with my pic below:

Action camera on chest mount with extensions. I did a few lake rides to get the height right so that the action camera focuses on Zev's "eyes". Lots of experimentation with the extensions and cushions. The mini-bungee cords are stretched from the end of the action camera down to the chest mount plate. These help to stabilize the "long stick" in front while paddling. The Canon G10 is used for all the still shots. My experience with this camera is mainly from underwater scuba. It's a decent enough camera, but not too bulky for carrying underwater. Only difference underwater, it goes in a housing and I also attach a separate strobe.
Only problem with the still shots is re-adjusting the action camera every time because it is in the way for shots with the G10.

I also carried my mini-tripod. That is how I got the shot with Zev and me together on the first page of this post.

So there you have it. Mystery solved. :)
camera.JPG
camera.JPG (3.72 MiB) Viewed 953 times

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Cifer!

Your pictures with Zev in boat are so nice!
And you can drive boat so well and make he feel safe in boat also.
She is very pretty in colourful dress and hat.
I like her blue eyes, gloves, necklace with pearls and cute glass with umbrella straw and orange^^

Thank you for nice pictures
TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Taeyeon wrote:Hello Cifer!

Your pictures with Zev in boat are so nice!
And you can drive boat so well and make he feel safe in boat also.
She is very pretty in colourful dress and hat.
I like her blue eyes, gloves, necklace with pearls and cute glass with umbrella straw and orange^^

Thank you for nice pictures
TaeYeon
Greetings TaeYeon from Gyeonggi-do! :)
Thank you for your kind words about the pictures of Zev on our adventure. Her safety was always number one on my mind. :thumbs_up:
I 'm glad that we had a wonderful time together on the water so that I can share this experience on here.
Her outfit was very important as a "lady" with these flowers and I'm glad you liked how pretty she looked with drink in hand.
I wanted her to look beautiful sitting across from me for these photos with the lovely scenery. :)
Appreciate the nice comments. :D

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Wow well every review I saw or read says that Canon has some
of the best color in there photos and it sure shows..
I am looking at one of there newer entry level DSLR cameras..
I guess this just helps reinforce that even a good older Canon is
a good camera :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS