https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Emulated female private parts?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Emulated female private parts?

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Howdy folks,
I already know for the 15 cm ladies this isn't an option. But I'm trying to choose my first 12 inch Phican.
I definitely want one of the older ones with the seamless feet (S05 maybe)
I keep seeing the "female emulated private parts "description but I have yet to find in my travels any photographs of what that actually means.
All I've found so far was on one of the Giantoy boards a Japanese person who Made their own custom parts. It would be extremely helpful if somebody could post a photograph of what these elusive private parts actually appear to be like. I did find on giant toy one of the forums admin's spoke about them but refused to post a picture because it was too "Sensitive".

Additionally on a lot of the sites I've seen whenever you see a lady with no clothes on it's always mosaiced out…
This is extremely frustrating, because if you're selling something and you're trying to advertise what it is that you're selling, why would you cover it up!

That makes no fucking sense to me!
So anyway, I'm asking you if any of you have any pictures that you might share of these "parts" that apparently are too sensitive to be shown anywhere else.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Emulated female private parts?

Post by seagull »

The Japanese are forbidden by law to show un-censored human private parts :)
The small towel given in Japanese saunas are to cover your genitalia, Aussies have been known to use the towel to wipe the perspiration from their faces and earned a stern rebuke from the locals in there :whistle:

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Welcome to the world of 1/6 Phicen. They will take possession of your house and manage your money wisely.

To your question: The normal private parts are simply a slot. If they are the detailed private parts, they have two slots.
2F6A1D32-34B7-4272-8C8B-EB4958E6F1A4.jpeg
2F6A1D32-34B7-4272-8C8B-EB4958E6F1A4.jpeg (211.99 KiB) Viewed 2332 times
Phicen S02 with normal p.p.
874F7DFC-4747-4069-8BB2-563560338C13.jpeg
874F7DFC-4747-4069-8BB2-563560338C13.jpeg (223.44 KiB) Viewed 2332 times
Phicen S09 with detailed p.p.

In the second picture, there are pressure marks around the slits, that is not part of it.

There are still some of these complete dolls with head and light clothing. These were originally beautiful dolls to start in the phicen world. In the meantime I advise against buying them (I did a few weeks ago) because these bikinis, panties or whatever they have on leave clear pressure marks that won't go away so quickly.

My advice would be to buy head and body separately. However, you can't always rely on the skin colour information for the heads. The best thing to do is to look for a few heads and ask here again what might suit the head.

I found this at Giantoy:
Attachments
4B4804A0-BC5F-4B03-B597-495B2D8369F4.jpeg
4B4804A0-BC5F-4B03-B597-495B2D8369F4.jpeg (212.86 KiB) Viewed 2332 times
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Wow!!
so all the hubbub was for that? Christ the 1/12 Phicans have something better than that!
And that's vague, that's not even "emulated private super Duper whatever."
That's laughable.
I guess I'll be doing it myself… Again. Segall I lived in Japan for 10 years, it's not their website I was talking about I know giant toy probably comes from there but eBay,forums,I could find nothing.
I mean this makes my anime figures look positively x-rated!!
And they show that on eBay… You just have to scroll through the other images were the first censorship is. For the ballsy ones that is, They know why you're buying it, so they show it to you. Sorry, I'm being a dick. I suppose I was hoping for a miniature version of what we have on our full-size ladies. But I guess I'm not gonna get that unless I do it myself.
Thank you for your help guys

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Wolf Eric, I really would like to get the SO5 complete with the head. Even if it's been open or whatever. It's I know it's going to be hard to find. As for the bikini, she won't be wearing it unless I'm taking pictures, the only thing any of my girls ever wear is a bedsheet. Presently I've got to get ahead for one of my 1/12 ladies, And I'm eyeballing a Viking body, and some of her battle gear being sold piecemeal for like five bucks apiece on eBay. All in 1/12 scale. Put on giant toy there's a really sexy robot 1/6 pre-order from Super Duck that I want to get.
It's supposed to go with the S 42 body, but I'm not so crazy about that one. I was just looking at getting that body because I don't want the clothes did not fit a different body. I've already found it on eBay, being sold with an S09 body… But I'm still new to 1/6

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Take a look at this, maybe a LDDoll would be something for you. However, it is much more expensive than Phicen/TBLeague.

viewtopic.php?p=1811031#p1811031

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

John, I'd like to chirp in here. Have you looked at the S34/35 bodies? This body is fast becoming a favorite of mine for girlies who like to be nekkid.

Being a newer sculpt, her "emulated parts" are as good as they get. The seamless toggle-style feet are cute and can rotate slightly side to side. And her skeleton has a little more range of motion in the lower back than some of my other bodies. She's in the same height range as other full size bodies so there's no problem finding heads that are the right proportion.

The only issue is that her feet don't toggle down to a steep angle to fit super high heels well. The original Phicen seamless feet really were built for that. Personally, I don't like the original feet "bare" and my Minxes with them always wear heels.

If you want to check out my ladies, Sky uses an S04B and Sami an S35B. There's a reason why Sami is a belly dancer... that Minx has moves!

Good luck!

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

@ wolferich, I really like the LD dolls, very much… So very much! The price isn't the issue, not for me. The issue with me is navigating the site to try and figure out how to order one. I've also seen un-boxing of them, and they seem to be pretty much top-notch as far as the 1/6 scale goes. If you know how I can get my hands on one, I'm all ears!

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

@ SF,
I've pretty much checked out every single body in the 1/6 range. The reason I like the older ones is because of the feet. After a while I don't know S07 I think? They started coming with the seamed feet so that you could put shoes on them. But I like my feet nekkid, Or in heels. So I don't have to look at the seam. But I've looked at so many I can't remember which ones have emulated female parts, and which ones don't… And in the newer bodies I'm not sure if anything is changed as far as that goes? You guys are like the experts. I'm still the noob here. Do you have a link where I can check out your two girls? I'm not really keen on the S 42, I know I like the S 26 the best, but she won't fit a lot of the super duck stuff out there. And I'm pretty sure she has removable feet. I just like that tiny little body!
I'll refresh my memory on the S 34/35. Thank you for your help! This is precisely the kind of guidance I was looking for.
If you could shoot me some of her lady bits, that might be helpful.

John
Ps. On my two 112 scale ladies, their feet and hands have changed colors so they don't really match her body color anymore. Just one more reason to get the integral feet. I guess a paint job is in order.(sigh)
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

This is what the 1/12 girls that I have come with, and the second picture is a custom job. Looks pretty damn good to me!
Attachments
D8135572-0292-4AE1-9130-3DC97BE3FCA4.png
D8135572-0292-4AE1-9130-3DC97BE3FCA4.png (8.22 MiB) Viewed 2259 times
22264139-61CA-46D5-9C6D-2A55A881E730.jpeg
22264139-61CA-46D5-9C6D-2A55A881E730.jpeg (170.01 KiB) Viewed 2259 times
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Hey guys,
I just checked eBay SF, they have an S34 for 95 bucks, +10 bucks shipping. There was also one for 25 bucks, but it's got TPE corrosion.
It's listed as brand new in the box but the bottom of her feet, her elbows and her armpits have typical TPE corrosion (like on the full-size girls). Also I guess her bikini is busted.
I think I'd rather pay the full price for one not damaged,Even though most of the stuff isn't very hard to fix. The one thing I would worry about I suppose would be the elbow.
I also found this, this kind of stuff just is not available at all for the 1/12th scale ladies! I'm making my own jewelry and outfits for Tamara! Unless it's already part of a kit, there's really so little out there!
Even like the dresses and things like that are just fashioned from lace that you could get at Walmart, ( it's full sized material, not tightly knit stuff) it's not very attractive whatsoever! And the jewelry, is basically for 1/6 ladies, just chopped to fit a 1/12 girl. I mean I don't mind doing stuff custom but jeez!

John
Attachments
BE81A30D-BBC9-45BB-AC5B-9A1DB223FE5E.png
BE81A30D-BBC9-45BB-AC5B-9A1DB223FE5E.png (4.46 MiB) Viewed 2256 times
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

The S07 is the last body made with the early seamless feet and one of the first with the more detailed vag. I’d recommend you buy one of those as a start. Any way you slice it, Phicen won’t give you the details you crave. I am hoping to mod the feet of a new S34 body I have to give her foot a higher arch but… that’s rapidly falling into the pit of too many projects…

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

The S09 has the same features as the S07, but in Suntan. If you want to use other heads later, most of them are more suitable for Suntan.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Wolferich wrote:The S09 has the same features as the S07, but in Suntan. If you want to use other heads later, most of them are more suitable for Suntan.
Thank you Wolferich, that's good to know.
I just...maybe two weeks ago? watched a three-part YouTube episode thing, about a woman who was a BJD girl, getting into Phicens because she had younger girls.
So she had a body, ended up buying five or six different heads before she found one that actually fit her Phicen body. And she didn't choose the superduck, which I thought was the most attractive head but I guess wasn't What she was looking for. She had an Emma Watson head that she really liked.
She ended up choosing one of the other three or whatever. So I can understand it can be frustrating to find a perfect match. I also was reviewing that image that you sent me. I'm definitely down with S04, S07, and I think it was S32. And I already said S26. I don't think it was in your graphic but rhe S34/35 is a good one too. Thanks SF

John
Ps. $21 For a pair of 1/12 Red Sonja boots :0
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Well... We aren't buying crap for Smart Dolls yet... Talk about $$$ just flying out the door!

A great many heads do seem to match suntan best with the exception of Super Duck. Every head I have from them as well as every one I've personally seen is pale and a pretty perfect match. I can't speak highly enough about their X series heads with the moveable eyes. If you're looking to make your lady as sexy as possible... I think you'll enjoy those heads.

Since Sami (S35B) is a bit of a nudist anyway, she's agreed to do a little photoshoot for you tomorrow. I'll post it on my Minx Gazette and share a link here. Who knows, maybe some other ladies will get in on the action???

Another thing I love about Sami's body is that she has very slender arms and narrow shoulders. They're very feminine. The early Phicens have pretty broad shoulders. I'm sure it helps when dressing them in bulky outfits but... I like delicate limbs better.

INFORMATIONS