www.textiledoll.com

Touching up scrape on resin head. Suggestions?

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Yinshi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Touching up scrape on resin head. Suggestions?

Post by Yinshi »

Recently my Textile Doll suffered a small scrape on her nose (she fell forward in the closet where I keep her and hit the door; yes, I know that I should have removed the head in storage, but I didn't). Does anyone have have any recommendations as to what paint would be appropriate to use and how to match the skin color?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Touching up scrape on resin head. Suggestions?

Post by Mr Franz »

Maybe email or PM TD and ask what kind of paint he uses?

svevo

Re: Touching up scrape on resin head. Suggestions?

Post by svevo »

Yinshi wrote:Recently my Textile Doll suffered a small scrape on her nose (she fell forward in the closet where I keep her and hit the door; yes, I know that I should have removed the head in storage, but I didn't). Does anyone have have any recommendations as to what paint would be appropriate to use and how to match the skin color?
That sounds similar to an injury my Emma suffered. I ended up using a flesh tinted Acrylic paint I got from a local model making shop (Tamiya Acrylic Color Flat Flesh - XF15).
I also got a pot of white to mix it with, to try and match the colour more precisely, but I can't remember if I needed to use that or not (it was a few years ago now :) ).

INFORMATIONS