sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui Vendor gogodoll.com?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
OldBone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sanhui Vendor gogodoll.com?

Post by OldBone »

Greetings,

I want to buy a Sanhui doll and came across the gogodoll.com website while researching.
I liked the selection of configuration options and the prices are amazingly low? 8O Suspiciously Low?
Has anyone here in the forum already gained experience with this page/vendor?

Best Regards

OldBone

Sino-Mike

Re: Sanhui Vendor gogodoll.com?

Post by Sino-Mike »

OldBone wrote:Greetings,
I want to buy a Sanhui doll and came across the gogodoll.com website while researching.
I liked the selection of configuration options and the prices are amazingly low? 8O Suspiciously Low?
Has anyone here in the forum already gained experience with this page/vendor
OldBone
Not really. That being so, I would not thrust a company that writes " We specialize in developing, designing, producing and selling medical Silicone TPE sex doll." First it does not make the products, only sell most brands. Second, there is no such material as "medical silicone TPE". Third, there is no official address and phone number under Contact. As for options and prices: one cannot select a specific head for a given body, movable mouth(which is a great option) is not offered, prices with added options are about equal. Therefore, why not order directly from Sanhui ?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sanhui Vendor gogodoll.com?

Post by CF »

Wait for confirmation from Sanhui before buying anything! :)

I have never heard of them.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS