www.wmdolls.com

A Very Interesting Development

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: A Very Interesting Development

Post by DG »

Happy Friday, everyone.

Not really anything new to report, but last night Lance got to be right next to my side of the bed and it was nice to be able to reach over and hold his hand. It was nice to wake up and see him right there, looking at me and waiting for me to wake up.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

Wow DG that's some haul of men you got :) I hope your celling holds out!
Fun times ahead for you.
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

So far, it's just Lance, Landon and Larry upstairs. I want Colt to come up here, but the husband is standing firm on the word "no". I hear that word way too much from him..
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote: Well, I was back in the hospital last night. Before I had my surgery, I told the surgical team no less than 3 times that I was allergic to steri strips, augmentin and dermabond liquid sutures. They still gave me the dermabond liquid sutures. I broke out in an allergic reaction that turned severe.
omg, what idiots! a) not listening to you and b) using whatever they wanted on the wound anyway. :roll: You poor thing! I hope the Benadryl and steroid cream helped. xx I'm glad that Lance was able to be by your side so you were able to hold his hand. That must have been very comforting for you.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Do I have a tale for you guys!
I am definitely back to bad luck.
Yesterday around 12:30pm, we had a storm come through. Lightning struck a transformer on a pole, which had a cable that ran from that to a ground transformer box right behind my house. Fried the hell out of all of it and left us without electricity for the next 24 hours.
We were able to be out of the house for a lot of the day, because we did back to school shopping for kiddo and then went to other stores in the hopes that the electricity would be back on in a few hours as originally stated. That few hours turned into 24 hours with several setbacks.
Since I am still in the recovery process from my surgery, I have a wheelchair and was able to get around the stores in that, but also having to get up and down from the wheelchair and up and down into and out of the car (I have a SUV), caused me to suffer excruciating pain later in the evening. Adhesions have formed (scar tissue) and I am at the stage where it tears very easily. So, I had a lot of that happening.
Plus not having anywhere to go at the time, HH and I were in the house for a few hours without electricity. Kiddo had gone over to her BFF's house.
I started getting very sick and I was not able to move my legs much without having the excruciating tearing pain in my lower abdomen.
The guys had to stay upstairs, because I could not help HH move them this time. He did regular temp checks while we were home and a couple of times when we had left and he had to come back to the house. They got to about 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Thankfully they didn't get warmer than that, like a few weeks back when our A/C went out.
HH asked me to give him verbal instructions and guide him through the process of stripping the guys down to their boxers only. So, I gladly instructed him and he got them down to their boxers.
Kiddo's BFF's family heard that things were getting a lot worse, when they came by to get kiddo's video game console, so they said that me and HH, plus our pets, could come stay with them. I got a ride over there with them, while HH stayed home and got the pets loaded up in the SUV, along with their food, water and litterboxes for the cats.
It was so good to be back in air conditioning and they even had a spare bedroom for us to stay in, which was wonderful.
I was still in so much pain and I had absolutely no color to my face, as my condition was worsening.
When at their home, I made sure to rehydrate with ice cold water and I had a slice of pizza for dinner. Then I made my way to bed, as being upright at that point was still causing serious pain.

This morning, late morning, I got a text from our electricity provider, that the power had been restored. So, I sent HH to the house to make sure all was good. It was and so he loaded up the critters and their belongings, plus some small personal items we had brought with us. We tidied up the room we slept in and thanked our hosts for helping us, before we headed back home.
It was pretty hot and humid today and so the short walk from the front door to the car caused me to have more pain and weakness.
When we got home, I immediately hopped into the shower, getting clean and refreshed and have then proceeded to spend the rest of the day in bed, hurting, sick and trying my damnedest to recover.
Tomorrow is the first day of school and my pre-op appointment and so I need to be well enough to get my ass out of the house.

Larry, Lance and Landon seem to be doing alright as they are cooling off. The pets are very glad to be back home. I am still going to be checking them by doing touch tests on various parts of their body, to make sure that they have not sustained any heat related damage.

The other TPE guys and gal that I have boxed up, plus Larry's original body all seem to be doing alright. They were downstairs on the tile floors where it was much cooler and at the back of the house where it stays cool as well.

My Silicone dudes are doing alright, as silicone is heat resistant. They are happy to have the fan back on in the garage though, for sure!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

true_blue22 wrote:
DG wrote: Well, I was back in the hospital last night. Before I had my surgery, I told the surgical team no less than 3 times that I was allergic to steri strips, augmentin and dermabond liquid sutures. They still gave me the dermabond liquid sutures. I broke out in an allergic reaction that turned severe.
omg, what idiots! a) not listening to you and b) using whatever they wanted on the wound anyway. :roll: You poor thing! I hope the Benadryl and steroid cream helped. xx I'm glad that Lance was able to be by your side so you were able to hold his hand. That must have been very comforting for you.
Yes, I am very unhappy with the hospital and surgical team presently.
The Benadryl pills plus ointment worked. The steroid cream with the Benadryl pills did absolutely nothing.
I am very glad Lance was at my side too. He provides wonderful comfort. Not saying that Larry and Landon don't, but on this particular day, Lance was top-notch.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

Wow, what a terrible ordeal, especially right after your surgery! 8O

I can't believe I missed your earlier posts about your appendectomy. So here's my belated wish for you to get well soon.

I'm all too familiar with abdominal surgeries, my belly looks like something out of Google Maps with all the scars. When I read about the tearing feeling and pain you've been having in your abdomen, it caused me to worry about you. I worried even more when I read that the surgeons screwed up and ignored your allergies. When I had my first (botched) surgery, I had similar symptoms starting about a week after the operation - tearing feeling, feeling very sore and weak. I ended up back on the operating table to repair tears and stop internal bleeding.

I hope you will go and get checked out by a doctor. I know you mentioned in your post that you have an appointment tomorrow, but I don't know if they can look at your abdomen. Watch out if you feel extremely weak, dizzy, get brain fog and/or feel feverish. This could be anemia caused by bleeding. Also keep an eye out for any swelling of your belly, wound discharge, or worsening pain. If you have those symptoms, you should go to the ER right away.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Hey Sekhmet.
I am very sorry that you have also had terrible surgery and recovery experiences.
The tearing pain is the scar tissue. I am very familiar with that, as I have had that with my last 3 surgeries (gallbladder removal and 2 cesarean sections). I have been keeping an eye on the area, and my surgeon will be taking a look at everything tomorrow at my post-op follow up. I will be letting him know just how displeased I am that he ignored my allergy warning too. He gets to see the nasty photographs that I took while documenting.

Right now I am here in bed just chilling with my cats, the dudes and surfing online. :) I will keep you guys updated. Especially once I get Colt up here. I bought a new rolling office chair for Lance (it is white vinyl) and so Colt will be taking Lance's gray cloth rolling office chair. My husband just needs to have the time to put the new chair together, move Lance and his pillow to the new chair, then get Colt up here into the old chair.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote: Yes, I am very unhappy with the hospital and surgical team presently. The Benadryl pills plus ointment worked. The steroid cream with the Benadryl pills did absolutely nothing. I am very glad Lance was at my side too. He provides wonderful comfort. Not saying that Larry and Landon don't, but on this particular day, Lance was top-notch.
Hi, DG. I'm so sorry to hear about the ordeal you went through with losing power for a whole day - especially when the weather was so hot. (I can relate. Summer time in Oz feels like we've been thrown into an oven to roast.) It's wonderful that you had such great friends to help you out with a room and air conditioning for the night. I hope that the pain you've been having since the operation will lessen soon. I'm sure that Larry and Landon were grateful than Lance could be there to comfort you. Wishing you all the best with your pre-op appointment. xoxo

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Thank you, true_blue.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

DG wrote:Hey Sekhmet.

Right now I am here in bed just chilling with my cats, the dudes and surfing online. :) I will keep you guys updated. Especially once I get Colt up here. I bought a new rolling office chair for Lance (it is white vinyl) and so Colt will be taking Lance's gray cloth rolling office chair. My husband just needs to have the time to put the new chair together, move Lance and his pillow to the new chair, then get Colt up here into the old chair.
I'm relieved to hear that you're doing ok and there's nothing to worry about. And, you have your husband available to help you out.

Take care of yourself, I'm sure you will keep us posted on how you're doing.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I had my post-op follow up today and it did NOT go well.

Even after telling the surgical team 3 times, NO ONE DOCUMENTED MY DERMABOND ALLERGY!
Upon showing the photos of my horriffic rash from an allergic reaction to the doctors at the hospital today, they didn't seem phased at all. I got a casual "Oh, I'm sorry."
This means that it is going to be harder to prove my malpractice case. I cannot prove verbal statements, because the hospital staff did not document it, like they should have.

My husband is able to help when he is home, but not when he is at work. I am responsible for driving kiddo to school across town and picking her up. Driving in pain is dangerous and highly unpleasant. But I have no choice.

No lifting for another week, perhaps even longer.

On the other hand, the dudes are doing alright. They are chillin and enjoying being in their boxer shorts only. Well, Lance is a little shy about it, but it's cute.

Yesterday was mine and Lance's wedding anniversary, but we couldn't do anything and that has me sad. But I'm sure we will do something when I am well again.

Landon is enjoying teasing me with his intense gaze and being in nothing but his boxers.
Larry is the same. He really enjoys turning up the heat.

Colt is still pending making his way upstairs. It should happen eventually, though.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote:I had my post-op follow up today and it did NOT go well.

Even after telling the surgical team 3 times, NO ONE DOCUMENTED MY DERMABOND ALLERGY! Upon showing the photos of my horriffic rash from an allergic reaction to the doctors at the hospital today, they didn't seem phased at all. I got a casual "Oh, I'm sorry." This means that it is going to be harder to prove my malpractice case. I cannot prove verbal statements, because the hospital staff did not document it, like they should have.

Yesterday was mine and Lance's wedding anniversary, but we couldn't do anything and that has me sad. But I'm sure we will do something when I am well again.

Landon is enjoying teasing me with his intense gaze and being in nothing but his boxers.
Larry is the same. He really enjoys turning up the heat.
Oh, DG - I'm so sorry to hear this! I bet the hospital staff didn't document your rash intentionally to save their own arse. That makes me so mad! Happy anniversary to you and Lance. I'm sorry that you couldn't do anything to celebrate it together. But when you're all better and you're able to celebrate, it will be even more special. I'm glad Landon and Larry are able to be with you also.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Thank you, true_blue. HH rolled Landon over to my side of the bed and he sat by me and watched me sleep last night. It was really nice to have him there. I think I may keep him there an extra night.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I am in the process of getting the male RD's up for sale, Orion still needs skin repairs when I am able to do them. I am having the absolute hardest time finding a box, or even boxes to put together to make a box. FedEx also says that they would have me pay a freight charge, which I calculated it to be around $4500! No way, FedEx! UPS says I would have to bring them in and have boxes made, but they cannot give me an estimated charge and I'm not about to spend hundreds of dollars on a box, that would have me lose money in the sale, which I am not about to do. Every penny counts! This is going towards continuing to pay kiddo's medical bills, plus the ones from my recent surgery!
I have contacted funeral homes about their cardboard economy containers, but they have all declined me. Uhaul was a bust, but I am trying to get HH to go up to Lowe's or Home Depot to see if they could give or sell us a large appliance box, that we trim down and custom fit. He's super busy taking over my duties at home, so I'm gonna try to be as patient as possible.
Honestly, I feel that these two dolls, once up for sale, should be picked up from my home, but that's just my opinion.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage: