reallovesexdolls.com

Ordered WM170M

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
thirsty_flower
Active Poster
Active Poster

Ordered WM170M

Post by thirsty_flower »

Considering how helpful I've found the other threads detailing purchase time, factory pics, and photos on arrival, I thought it was only fair that I do the same. I've thrown all the advice about not ordering a heavy doll out the window, ordering a 170cm M-cup WMdoll. I'm hoping being able to walk her around with help from the standing feet, and the fact that I've mostly ordered her to be a cuddle buddy (Or possibly to sit in a chair with a strap-on and let me do the riding, I'm not ashamed to get a little weird) should mitigate it. Otherwise, maybe it'll be the push I need to bulk up some. Either way, the combination of huge, yet shapely breasts and muscular abdominals drove me too wild to go for anything else. Crop tops with underboob get me going like nothing else, and this body type is ideal for it. This will be my second doll, technically, with my first doll being a $300 torso doll bought off amazon. It's nice, but just too small for a proper cuddle, and after owning the Busty Aichan breast toy, solid TPE breasts just don't cut it.

Frankly, I might have gone a bit overboard in general, before doing my research. The 15% discount applying to all add-ons is a frighteningly effective piece of marketing. I went in looking to spend ~$1500, and checked out spending over $2500. Thankfully, most of what I've looked up since placing my order has calmed my fears, rather than making them worse. Specifically, I got:
  • Ultrabounce Gel Breasts: It seems like popping is no longer an issue, and deflations are apparently fairly easy to repair if you're willing to try. I am a tiny bit concerned they may not suit the cup size, but I think it was probably the right choice.
    Articulated Hands: I've got no worries about these. Everything I've seen so far seems to put them as way better than the wire hands. I'm quite excited about this.
    Cleaning Kit: If this works well, it seems like a necessity. Even on my small torso doll, cleaning orifices is a huge pain. Being able to clean her without having to get her up and all the way into the bathroom should be a huge plus.
    Breathing: This is the one I'm most concerned about. There's not much info out there about how well it works, especially on a large-breasted doll like this. And it's not a cheap add-on, either. But I had to give it a try. I'll be the guinea pig on this one.
    Elf-Style Extra Head: This may not mesh well with the body, and I don't particularly like the anime eyes they have available. They look a lot more painted-on than the WM eyes. Either way, I really like the head sculpt, so I'll be happy with it even if I need to source new eyes and keep it as a head to practice make up on.
I'm also in talks with RLSD about getting one piece swimsuit tan lines added to her. I know they're not permanent, but I love that juxtaposition of lighter-toned breasts and abs against tanned limbs and head. As long as it doesn't end up too expensive, I see it as definitely worth the expense.

Here's what I ordered, exactly 2 weeks ago on June 26, 2021:
  • 1 × 170M / 5ft7 Sex Doll
    Skin Color: Medium
    Head Choice: 46
    Eye Color: Blue-Green
    Wig Choice: 3
    Mouth Type: Tongue FREE!
    Skeleton Type: EVO FREE!
    Breast Fill: UltraBounce + $75
    Areola Size: 6cm
    Areola Color: Pink
    Manicure Color: Nude French
    Vagina: Fixed
    Labia Color: Pink
    Anal Detailing: FREE!
    Toenail Polish Color: Baby Pink
    Foot Style: Standing FREE!
    Accessories: Factory Provided
    Storage Option: Factory Provided
    Premium Enhancements item 1: Articulated Hands $150
    Premium Enhancements item 2: Breathing $599
    Premium Enhancements item 3: Cleaning Kit $349
    FREE 2nd Head!: Other Head #160
    2nd head Eye Color: Amber
    2nd Head Wig: 12
    2nd Head Mouth Type: Tongue FREE!
Hopefully the delivery window lines up for me. Found out after I placed the order that I may be away for a week crossing the end of July to the beginning of August, right around the 5 week mark from ordering. I'll update this thread once I have pics from the factory.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Ordered WM170M

Post by Studio »

She is a gorgeous busty babe, if you can handle her she will be a ton of fun.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

NICE CHOICE!!

I have her “sister” 170H, identical body, different cup fill size.
B52CFFB4-F54B-4DB0-9F21-02FAAE85D741.jpeg
B52CFFB4-F54B-4DB0-9F21-02FAAE85D741.jpeg (3.41 MiB) Viewed 3113 times
VERY HOT body, IMO

CONGRATULATIONS! looking forward to seeing her pictures! 8)

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Congrats on your purchase. This is an amazing body! I'm interested to hear about the breathing function as well. I bet it looks amazing with those big breasts going up and down breathing... Looking forward to pics and some reviews I hope. :)

stl71
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by stl71 »

Any updates? A 170 M cup with gel breasts and articulated hands sounds like the dream. Can't wait to see how she turns out.

thirsty_flower
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thirsty_flower »

stl71 wrote:Any updates? A 170 M cup with gel breasts and articulated hands sounds like the dream. Can't wait to see how she turns out.
The doll's been delayed a fair bit, I believe it's mostly or entirely due to my custom request. I asked for one-piece swimsuit tanlines to be added. Initially, I was quoted $275 for the tan lines, which shocked me, as it's a whole lot more than the standard 'realistic' body paint for a much simpler job. When I brought this up, they were willing to apply the 15% promo I was using to it, bringing the price down to $234. I know it'll rub off eventually, but I can't help liking what I like, so I agreed. I suppose that's just the price you pay for custom work. That, or the body paint is actually somewhat pricey, and I'm being charged for the sheer volume of it they'll need.

On August 2nd, I got a message from RLSD saying that the doll had finished production and entered quality control, but that they weren't satisfied with the look of the tan lines (They said they appeared more grey than pale flesh-colored) and were asking the factory to redo them. So I'm guessing between the initial work and the rework, the request has added an extra ~3 weeks to the production time of the doll compared to standard options. Still, I'm very glad they spoke up and requested the rework rather than trying to let it slip through, or passing the responsibility on to me to quickly request the redo before the doll is shipped out.

Don't worry, I still plan on continuing to document the process as I go to help other prospective buyers. As soon as I have factory pics, I'll be sure to post them.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

If Stacy at RLSD says something doesn't look right, that's a major red flag. She's right up there neck and neck with Jeff at BCD. I think those two are the absolute best in the business among a huge field of contenders. Responsive to the customer's wishes, attentive to detail, and there for you from order to delivery. You're much better off to endure the additional wait while they address her concerns. RLSD is fantastic and I'm sure that your doll will be everything you desire.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

thirsty_flower
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thirsty_flower »

Yes, it would seem that way. I received another update today letting me know that the factory had sent another set of QC pictures, but that the edges of the tanline looked sloppy and the areolas weren't colored in. I'd definitely rather wait on something like that than rush it to receive it more quickly.

Jdoe214

Post by Jdoe214 »

Can’t wait to see when you get your doll! She’s super sexy!

thirsty_flower
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thirsty_flower »

At this point, I think I have to give a buyer beware warning when it comes to making custom requests. Got an update last night, and apparently after messing up the painting (at least) twice, the factory contacted RLSD to ask if I'd be okay with two piece bikini tanlines.

While I wouldn't mind having the two-piece tanlines, I definitely wouldn't pay the extra for them. It's really the contrast between the pale stomach and tan limbs that I like. I let RLSD know that if the factory can't do the one piece tan, that I'd prefer to skip it altogether. They responded today to say they'll try to get the factory to get the one-piece tan done. They effectively echoed my inner thoughts in their latest message which were: "If they can do a bikini tanline, why would they not be able to just fill in the space between the top and bottom?"

Of course, this is all on the factory, not RLSD, but I can't say it hasn't soured my experience somewhat. The delay has gotten to such a point where I probably wouldn't have requested the tan lines, even if they were free. But at this point, I feel like I've sunk so much time into this that I need to tough it out. Maybe they'll turn it around and have it done within a week.

So, it's worth keeping in mind that if you pay for custom work, you may be paying with more than just money.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Very informative, keep us posted. WM 170m is still a killer doll, especially now with gel as an option.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

thirsty_flower
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thirsty_flower »

Well, it looks like the tan lines are a no-go. The factory says putting that much paint on the doll damages the TPE.

This kind of sounds like bullshit to me, as the same amount of paint would be over any given bit of TPE when compared to the bikini tan lines they already do. That said, I'm no chemist, so I could be wrong. My best guess is that maybe the tan line paint causes issues when it's put over high stress areas that bend, like joints and the stomach. That, or they were tired of being asked to redo it and gave an excuse.

The wind has been knocked out of my sails, somewhat, but at the end of the day, this was a request I put in after I'd already ordered the doll, and not one I'd expected to be fulfilled when I made it. I just wish the factory could have come to this conclusion more quickly.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

DUDE!

I just realized, there is a guy on here whose doll’s name is Olinka, he puts the bathing suit on his doll, and uses spray tan to get tan lines, and it turns out DAMN WELL!
Eventually it washes, or wears off, but there is a possibility it could stain the TPE permanently, so you get what you were looking for anyway!

Check here

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93693&hilit=Olinka

BTW, his girl is REALLY HOT, try not to drool too much :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

TDF Member, Spedfish, did it too, on his gorgeous RLSD exclusive 161 B-cup! He made the tan lines himself with makeup and took these photos for us!
01.jpg
01.jpg (447.18 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (349.11 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (394.18 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
05.jpg
05.jpg (632.79 KiB) Viewed 2373 times
:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

leisurelarry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leisurelarry »

wow the spray tan really makes it that much more convincing! Anyone know if how long that lasts? I'm assuming it eventually wears off after a few washes

INFORMATIONS