sanhuiofficial.com

Beautiful Head#32

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Beautiful Head#32

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:Had a much better run on the second head (I think), decided to watch a couple tutorials instead of washing off the face.
Think there was a couple steps missing...
Started this one with what I did before with the lights and darks: but blended it, and added a layer of powder on top of everything that was similar to her natural skin tone.
Think it looks a lot more even and natural. Also took your advise and stuck cotton balls behind the eyes (now I can actually use the rotating eyes :roll: )

*Feel bad for showing another rough, badly lit, phone photo; but wanted to show what I feel is an improvement - and a sneak peak of my elf
She's just about ready for her first (and my first) full shoot with the DSLR... Appreciate the tips
:glou:
WOW!! Pen she looks very nice, I actually like her. Very nice work and please share more and how you achieved this. Much much better. They eyes changed the whole look as well. So many looks and expressions to go with, especially adding in the movable jaw. The tong is a nice little teaser to.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:Had a much better run on the second head (I think), decided to watch a couple tutorials instead of washing off the face.
Think there was a couple steps missing...
Started this one with what I did before with the lights and darks: but blended it, and added a layer of powder on top of everything that was similar to her natural skin tone.
Think it looks a lot more even and natural. Also took your advise and stuck cotton balls behind the eyes (now I can actually use the rotating eyes :roll: )

*Feel bad for showing another rough, badly lit, phone photo; but wanted to show what I feel is an improvement - and a sneak peak of my elf
She's just about ready for her first (and my first) full shoot with the DSLR... Appreciate the tips
:glou:
I keep looking at her and I do have to say your 2nd attempt is very very nice. I am trying to picture freckles, maybe an emerald nose piercing to go with the colds play wig, Just can't see freckles but hey you don't know until you try. I would think though once the base makeup is on and then putting freckles on and you didn't like them then it would be putting more back on to cover them up, might be harder to remove. Just thinking out loud. But I would love to have that natural look you created.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

staycool64 wrote:
WOW!! Pen she looks very nice, I actually like her. Very nice work and please share more and how you achieved this. Much much better. They eyes changed the whole look as well. So many looks and expressions to go with, especially adding in the movable jaw. The tong is a nice little teaser to.
staycool64 wrote: I keep looking at her and I do have to say your 2nd attempt is very very nice. I am trying to picture freckles, maybe an emerald nose piercing to go with the colds play wig, Just can't see freckles but hey you don't know until you try. I would think though once the base makeup is on and then putting freckles on and you didn't like them then it would be putting more back on to cover them up, might be harder to remove. Just thinking out loud. But I would love to have that natural look you created.

Thank you, I'm glad to hear you also think the second attempt went better. Feel like there is one less thing to worry about before we get into our photo session.
This other head doesn't have the moveable jaw unfortunately. She did come with removeable tongue and I think that will be fun to play with when it comes to photos.
Not sure about the freckles, but I did order a clip on hoop for her nose, think an emerald stud would be a nice touch. She has a ton of different colored wigs and clothes to work with too. I have only put her in a couple things so far, can't wait to finally get to it, Ulariel should have her own introduction soon enough
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
staycool64 wrote: I keep looking at her and I do have to say your 2nd attempt is very very nice. I am trying to picture freckles, maybe an emerald nose piercing to go with the colds play wig, Just can't see freckles but hey you don't know until you try. I would think though once the base makeup is on and then putting freckles on and you didn't like them then it would be putting more back on to cover them up, might be harder to remove. Just thinking out loud. But I would love to have that natural look you created.

Thank you, I'm glad to hear you also think the second attempt went better. Feel like there is one less thing to worry about before we get into our photo session.
This other head doesn't have the moveable jaw unfortunately. She did come with removeable tongue and I think that will be fun to play with when it comes to photos.
Not sure about the freckles, but I did order a clip on hoop for her nose, think an emerald stud would be a nice touch. She has a ton of different colored wigs and clothes to work with too. I have only put her in a couple things so far, can't wait to finally get to it, Ulariel should have her own introduction soon enough
Can't wait Pen to see the final outcome over all. Just amazing what you can do with these girls. I have 2 more heads coming with my 158 and will experiment on the one less preferred but will start out with a little at a time because I t believe I will like all of them loll..
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM