sanhuiofficial.com

Beautiful Head#32

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sino-Mike

Beautiful Head#32

Post by Sino-Mike »

As shown in Sanhui photos, head #32 is beautiful and attractive. However, I wonder how close those professional shoot photos are to reality. If you have that particular head, could you please show some pics of her so that we can make a comparison.
Attachments
hd32.jpg
hd32.jpg (299.07 KiB) Viewed 1523 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Beautiful Head#32

Post by staycool64 »

Sino-Mike wrote:As shown in Sanhui photos, head #32 is beautiful and attractive. However, I wonder how close those professional shoot photos are to reality. If you have that particular head, could you please show some pics of her so that we can make a comparison.
Here is one that Tychus shared. Looks very appealing to me and a little different but very nice. I would imagine a little makeup makes a huge difference.
download/file.php?id=821169&t=1
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

staycool64 wrote:
Here is one that Tychus shared. Looks very appealing to me and a little different but very nice. I would imagine a little makeup makes a huge difference.
Somehow the one on the right looks thinner with a more pointed chin. Also, there appears to be something wrong with the teeth. This makes her less appealing to my eyes. Sorry about that.
Attachments
comp1.jpg
comp1.jpg (264.18 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Sino-Mike wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
Somehow the one on the right looks thinner with a more pointed chin. Also, there appears to be something wrong with the teeth. This makes her less appealing to my eyes. Sorry about that.
From my experience in most cases the faces you see on any doll manufacture site usually is a little or a lot different in person, in some way fashion or form. I was very happy to see Tychus face because I see potential. There was one sold recently on Tdf and I did not care for this face at all in Tan, total different look to me. If you look at Tychus face it is pointed slightly down with the mouth a little more open, lift the head up a little and close the mouth to the degree of your shared faces, this should be more of what you maybe looking for, but like I was saying, makeup makes a huge difference and lighting of course, your shared faces are in bright light and Tychus face is a lot darker light.
Makes a difference Imo. Also I notice on mine that they got carried away with the lip make up and a little is on the teeth, maybe Tychus face the teeth aren't painted. Good subject for concern though, I hope others chime in. I also mentioned to Betty about the face skin color being a little darker but have not heard back.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Haven't had as much free time on my hands lately. I just got this doll a little over a month ago and was meaning to take more photos...
I decided to take a practice run with a little make up before I give it another-go with my elf babe. (really digging how well silicone takes to powder)
I remembered this post and thought I would share my head 32 with just the head as is, saving the full bodied posing and shooting for another day...
This is Isabella
Attachments
IMG_0504.jpg
IMG_0504.jpg (450.57 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 πŸ’ - Doll Canvas - πŸ’ 🌸

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:Haven't had as much free time on my hands lately. I just got this doll a little over a month ago and was meaning to take more photos...
I decided to take a practice run with a little make up before I give it another-go with my elf babe. (really digging how well silicone takes to powder)
I remembered this post and thought I would share my head 32 with just the head as is, saving the full bodied posing and shooting for another day...
This is Isabella
Nice work Penelope,
Especially that she is tanned, I would think the white that you used would make some nice bikini lines on your tanned body.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

staycool64 wrote:
Penelope O wrote:Haven't had as much free time on my hands lately. I just got this doll a little over a month ago and was meaning to take more photos...
This is Isabella
Nice work Penelope,
Especially that she is tanned, I would think the white that you used would make some nice bikini lines on your tanned body.
Thanks, I didn't think she really needed make up at first. After seeing the pictures you posted the other day I thought maybe she could use a bit of a refresh. Not sure if it is her tan complexion or the fact that she is a couple years old now. She just didn't seem to have as much blush or highlights to her face. Hopefully I can control it just a little more on my next go. Might try to even out what's here a little sometime tomorrow too..
The tan skin tone is really nice to build on top of with the lighter tones, I could see some temporary bikini lines working pretty easily

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
This is Isabella
Nice work Penelope,
Thanks, I didn't think she really needed make up at first. After seeing the pictures you posted the other day I thought maybe she could use a bit of a refresh. Not sure if it is her tan complexion or the fact that she is a couple years old now. She just didn't seem to have as much blush or highlights to her face. Hopefully I can control it just a little more on my next go. Might try to even out what's here a little sometime tomorrow too..
The tan skin tone is really nice to build on top of with the lighter tones, I could see some temporary bikini lines working pretty easily
Yes, I think a little more white maybe mixed with a very very light beige to blend and fade out the darker color on here cheeks. I tried to get Sanhui to tell me the base material for there permanent make up and colors they use on Vag and Nips. This is pretty much permanent coloring and I really like it because it hasn't faded as of yet on my doll and she has been used 11 times now. I am waiting until I get more info on that, I sent message to Betty and I have not heard back as of yet. Maybe it is there secret formula. It is like the color sinks in and is permanent.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

staycool64 wrote:
Penelope O wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
This is Isabella
Nice work Penelope,
Yes, I think a little more white maybe mixed with a very very light beige to blend and fade out the darker color on here cheeks. I tried to get Sanhui to tell me the base material for there permanent make up and colors they use on Vag and Nips. This is pretty much permanent coloring and I really like it because it hasn't faded as of yet on my doll and she has been used 11 times now. I am waiting until I get more info on that, I sent message to Betty and I have not heard back as of yet. Maybe it is there secret formula. It is like the color sinks in and is permanent.
I feel like maybe there is too much white? It's hard to tell how light to go with out changing the skin tone completely. The "tan" is not too dark though, more of an olive tone. For the highlights I was already using a dull yellowy beige, should probably go a little deeper in tone or easier on the next go.
If and when I do order my own doll from this brand I might just opt for a lighter tone. Think maybe for this "tan" tone a deeper red versus a pink should have been applied. The red seems to mix in with the tan and makes more of an orange that doesn't stand out like it could

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

staycool64 wrote:
Penelope O wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
This is Isabella
Nice work Penelope,
I feel like maybe there is too much white? It's hard to tell how light to go with out changing the skin tone completely. The "tan" is not too dark though, more of an olive tone. For the highlights I was already using a dull yellowy beige, should probably go a little deeper in tone or easier on the next go. I think I may have missed a spot too on the left side of the right cheek next to the nose, or maybe there is just shadow dulled out with the picture taken from my phone.
If and when I do order my own doll from this brand I might just opt for a lighter tone. Think maybe for this "tan" tone a deeper red versus a pink should have been applied. The red seems to mix in with the tan and makes more of an orange that doesn't stand out like it could

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
Penelope O wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
This is Isabella
Nice work Penelope,
I feel like maybe there is too much white? It's hard to tell how light to go with out changing the skin tone completely. The "tan" is not too dark though, more of an olive tone. For the highlights I was already using a dull yellowy beige, should probably go a little deeper in tone or easier on the next go. I think I may have missed a spot too on the left side of the right cheek next to the nose, or maybe there is just shadow dulled out with the picture taken from my phone.
I know what to use on Tpe but haven't done enough research to attempt it on my Silicone doll, I would hope the coloring could be easily removed if needed to start over, maybe there isn't anything that is easy to remove but I do know Silicone does leach oil slightly and have read that the coloring will fade in time, very similar to Tpe, But I do know that you can not use baby oil on Silicone and that is the best to remove makeup with on Tpe, I was told alcohol is OK to use on Silicone but would imagine it may dry out the Silicone skin over time Imo. Maybe some experienced doll owners can chime in on the what is best and safe for Silicone, and the best types of Makeup and what is safe for removing makeup.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

staycool64 wrote:
Penelope O wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
Penelope O wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
This is Isabella
Nice work Penelope,
I know what to use on Tpe but haven't done enough research to attempt it on my Silicone doll, I would hope the coloring could be easily removed if needed to start over, maybe there isn't anything that is easy to remove but I do know Silicone does leach oil slightly and have read that the coloring will fade in time, very similar to Tpe, But I do know that you can not use baby oil on Silicone and that is the best to remove makeup with on Tpe, I was told alcohol is OK to use on Silicone but would imagine it may dry out the Silicone skin over time Imo. Maybe some experienced doll owners can chime in on the what is best and safe for Silicone, and the best types of Makeup and what is safe for removing makeup.
Yes the white is a little over powering to me but if you can fade it out some how I think it would look really good and maybe tone down the cheek color. Just my opinion. Otherwise the eye makeup and Lip color looks really nice. I would like to do freckles on mine with just a touch of high lights on the face and then maybe some new just a little more real eyelashes.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Yeah maybe I should just wash it all off and hope it fades away. Guess it just looks funny, thanks for input, she probably just doesn't need any make up

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

[quote="Penelope O"]Yeah maybe I should just wash it all off and hope it fades away. Guess it just looks funny, thanks for input, she probably just doesn't need any make up[/quot

I have two faces coming with my 158cm and ask Sanhui to do really light high lights, very little blush on the cheeks, they just use to stark of a color for my taste, I am going for more natural and just a touch of makeup. On my #32 I have in #2 skin color they sent me has way to much blush and to dark so hopefully they will do this but if not then I will do some home work on how to remove and do slight enhancements. Also you can change your dolls face by putting a little cotton ball behind the eye balls which make them push out a little further and changes her look to a more open eyes look, I kinda like it and will send some pictures soon so you can see the difference. I'm just a little ole school you know, I like a natural beautiful face without to much makeup. It's just my preference but we all have our tastes and desires :glou:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Had a much better run on the second head (I think), decided to watch a couple tutorials instead of washing off the face.
Think there was a couple steps missing...
Started this one with what I did before with the lights and darks: but blended it, and added a layer of powder on top of everything that was similar to her natural skin tone.
Think it looks a lot more even and natural. Also took your advise and stuck cotton balls behind the eyes (now I can actually use the rotating eyes :roll: )

*Feel bad for showing another rough, badly lit, phone photo; but wanted to show what I feel is an improvement - and a sneak peak of my elf
She's just about ready for her first (and my first) full shoot with the DSLR... Appreciate the tips
:glou:
Attachments
IMG_0506.jpg
IMG_0506.jpg (390.47 KiB) Viewed 849 times

INFORMATIONS