exdollofficial.com

DS SUMMIT review - the connoisseur artist's muse excelling

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

DS SUMMIT review - the connoisseur artist's muse excelling

Post by haremlover »

It's been a long time coming but finally . . . this is a doll which is so good two friends are pleading to buy from me . . . but she's got more photographic work to do before I can let her go.

Sexdoll . . . there are many. But technical realism and perfection . . . see the video:
https://vimeo.com/572518581

https://youtu.be/OWQ4Zma7cUM

and I hope that my examination accords with what existing owners feel about her. I'll do my usual written technical summary in due course.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS SUMMIT review - the connoisseur artist's muse excelli

Post by ZannyDanger »

A much anticipated and very informative overview, Harem... simply outstanding. She's quite something :whistle:

Thank you for sharing!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Thank you for this look at the EX. This doll was on my list at one time. But neverwas taken by the heads they offer. To each their own.
Differently a good option for use in photography or a art school model.

This is a top dollar doll. Beautiful sculpt. Liked the packing was done really well.
GT does the same now with their 14.

Thanks again Haremlover
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Now this is an interesting doll!

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful doll, technologically advanced compared to the competition!!

I think you got it right, this doll focus seems to be great for photography and more like mannequin than a sex doll.

I suppose with that realism comes at a cost, I was disappointed to see how firm she was , especially the breasts look hard. They don't jiggle at all, reminds me of earlier silicone dolls which were firmer.

I think something like a Zelex if primarily focus is play, the Zelex which is a 3rd of the price and is much softer, in my opinion the realism wasn't far off between the two , if not surpassed in some areas from looking at the videos.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Looking forward to viewing this :)

I have now watched it - many thanks for posting. The sculpt is exquisite and the skeleton, well, if the Summit's is 21st century, all the others are in the Middle Ages.

I am hoping that they will offer a wider choice of heads as I don't go a bundle on the ones on offer so far.

The lack of softness in the breasts is disappointing but it's nice that the face is not too hard.

39Kg - par for the course, but quite a bit heavier than advertised.

The biggest annoyance for me is the hole in the back. Destroys the illusion (for me at least).
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Thanks for making this video for us, Harem!

Photos of Alexa have shown how nice her sculpt is, but your video has really helped satisfy my lingering curiosity about how soft or firm she was, especially regarding her face. I'm relieved to see that it's not hard, as seems to be the trend with many newer manufacturers.
It was also a treat to see the range of motion in her skeleton, particularly her opposable thumb and flexion in her fingers and toes. The finer skin details and coloring are nice, too. She's a pleasure to simply look at as a thing of beauty.

Are you really going to let her go? She seems like a total keeper.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks - I try to look at a doll just as anyone might in discovering her but with balance knowing what is to be expected as a norm and discovering aspects that are better than or not so good so as to find a realistic perspective and in a way a technical analysis.

To some extent she reminds me of the Private Island Beauty (PIB) which I had some years ago in terms of silicone hardness but excellence of looks. What was interesting about that doll sexually was the anal experience which was possibly among the most outstanding of memorable note. Whether the Summit is equipped to compete with that I don't know at present. Whether I will try her or not I'm not sure but DS do say that sex isn't prime function of these ladies and on that basis perhaps don't want to defile her. Many dolls stay with me for years such as the 167 shown in addition in the video but DS are insisting that I sell her in due course. :-(

For posability DS is unsurpassed and my 167 one of my most favourite of dolls to work with. https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2694 was the DS 163 on location in London
behaving impeccably to work with and the Lite

For dolls to work in public like this precision posing is necessary with a skeleton that allows it with ease with no fuss. The DS family of dolls is unsurpassed in this regard.

The 167 most notably behaved impeccably working in the near dark in full moonlight
putting her thoroughly through her paces
with Koen as artistic director
https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2939 all requiring predictable behavior of skeleton joints. For sculptural realism for life drawing or sculpture, these dolls do wonderful things.

With the Summit, her portrait must be taken with a proper portrait length lens, 35mm equivalent 80mm or more focal length as wide angle lenses of mobile phones are most unflattering in their distortion. It was for this reason I fell out with a vendor taking photographs which I did not feel to be representative of the sculpture of either Queena or Alexa.
_DSC0025.JPG
_DSC0025.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3589 times
_DSC0029.JPG
_DSC0029.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 3589 times
_DSC0030.JPG
_DSC0030.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 3589 times
_DSC0027.JPG
_DSC0027.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 3589 times
These are rough snapshots, not studio photos, raw from the camera without any retouching and taken in the course of hurriedly compiling the video. From my voice at times in the video haste on the day might be apparent. I'd had an operation and was unable to lift, and had friends around who wanted to see this lady and another I had for review that day, and their time was limited. At one point perhaps a coffee cup clink can be heard - so all these photos are unstudied and on the fly. If you click on them to enlarge you'll be able to see the extraordinary skin texture, a mole or two and great attention to detail.

My one and only niggly criticism which is too niggly to have made a Big Thing about is that when her wrists are rotated, the silicone spirals visibly. Perhaps this might be able to be seen in the video. It's not serious but I noticed it. The other thing that I'd like to see is a left-right wrist hinge but this is rare in the doll world and I'm aware of only one manufacturer so far who does it.

I'll upload my technical analysis summary review in due course and a set of photos too.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

Thanks for the review.

Nice to see how well the joints operate. It's too bad they don't have a face I'm really into. Yet.

Jodie and Queena are okay, but just not what I am looking for at the moment. Maybe as a 2nd or 3rd doll.

Let's see what develops in the near future. :thumbs_up:

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Nice review Harem.
From what you showed it appears to me the hands and feet are the most impressive I've seen ( shame they don't have feet bolts as an option).
Perhaps you will address this in your further review, but would you say this is the most impressive doll you have seen?
I am curious how this doll might compare to some of the other top realistic dolls you have reviewed or will be reviewing in the future.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - the hands
_DSC0021.JPG
_DSC0021.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3426 times
are particularly effective and, importantly, well adjusted.

The feet -
_DSC0017.JPG
_DSC0017.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 3426 times
- finding their capability of posing was . . . a shock. The mid foot bend and the toes
_DSC0015.JPG
_DSC0015.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 3426 times
were most unexpected.

The silicone is harder so that the layers of colourations applied do not wear off and I think well be seeing these dolls around in perfect condition in 20 years time. That represents good value.

However the gap between brands is increasingly a matter of diminishing returns. Other dolls such as one for which my review was deleted the other day from a Chinese company not allowed to be mentioned on TDF or the UK forum, have posable toes - wires rather than hinges though, good skin colouring and texturing.

Whilst another brand still has attempted knee modelling, the DS Summit is spot on
_DSC0018.JPG
_DSC0018.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3426 times
The strong point, very strong point, of DS Summit is the incorporated head so as to avoid a joint at the neck, allowing much greater realism of photography.
_DSC0025.JPG
_DSC0025.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3426 times
_DSC0028.JPG
_DSC0028.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 3426 times
_DSC0031.JPG
_DSC0031.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 3426 times
Were I to take this doll out on an escapade (other than the 39kgs weight) I think people would be shocked at how real she appears.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

I do not know if it is a consideration or not, have always thought I would like the attached heads better. However; after having my girls a few years now, I am glad I can remove the heads to get to various locations. Does the head seam rugged enough for a mistake or three?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

With a removable head one cannot use short hairstyle wigs and one always has to cover the joint with hair or careful posing.

Of course being able to remove the head makes dressing easier.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

Does the DS Summit have an insert or fixed vagina?

Their website does not specify?

Is that an option to get it either way?

Thanks,

Fitz

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Photographing a doll or person. From under the chin ( camera angle up) creates
for-shorting and is not flattering in a photograph. Someone with a decent camera and most of all good lighting can indeed make a for-shorten photo look good. But it takes time and that very special angle. IMO

If the studio lights are not on, your just getting lucky if the photo turns out well.

These are great dolls for photos, although I am 100% not a fan of that head with the mouth open. You would think they would of done this high priced doll with a hinged mouth. For me the jaw to neck is a little hard edged, it does not have a softness that you would see in a human. ( which is what they were trying to do, but missed the mark)

Clearly just for photos with that hardness and weight. The more you watch what EX is doing in promotion , I find they are going for the commercial consumer.
An eye catcher at trade shows , or high end offices. As a crowd draw.

Interesting overview of a doll that has been on the market for sometime though. They should of given you this 8 months ago. Would be interesting to hear how their sales are going. But I am sure there would be a lot of smoke/self promotion with that information coming from resellers.

Price,Hardness, as well as lack of over all sizes in doll height and weight options.
This is a doll for a very limited clientele.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

INFORMATIONS