cloudclimax.co.uk

SeeDree Lightweight Doll

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

SeeDree Lightweight Doll

Post by Tommo10 »

SeeDree Lightweight Foam Doll

Get yourself a coffee and pull up a seat. :roll:

She arrived from Paul @ Cloud Climax on Tuesday 22nd June, the delivery was through DHL, with the usual excellent service that I have always received from Paul.
I was working the day she was due to arrive, having a doll delivered is normally impossible during the week, however, I did have a plan.
My daughter wasn't working, I bribed her with fridge full of nice food and chocolate cakes and got her to come and stay.
The thought and panic on her face when I asked her about been able to lift a 40kg doll into the house was somewhat funny. :lol:
it never crossed her mind until I mentioned it when I picked her up from work late on the Monday night...
This doll is only 14kg boxed including all the packaging, she was able to lift the box with ease.

There is a big hole in the market for lightweight dolls, that was left when DS stopped production of Ex-lite,
I have a couple of Ex-lites here, In my eyes the SeeDree option 1 was a doll that could fit into those shoes nicely,
also addressing some of the Ex-lite shortcomings in the process.
I have only had her a couple of weeks, and she's an amazing doll.
I do have a Textile doll here, over the last few days I felt some distant similarities to her too.

There is a lot more info here.......

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product-categ ... ght-dolls/

Unboxing

The packaging is excellent, she arrived without all the holes in the black plastic wrap,
they were done by me when I removed the labels with my address on them,
I also started opening it before I had taken a photo, too eager to get in and see her. :D

The edge reinforcing works well

Lots of air filled packaging to keep her safe

I need to have a re-think here, taking photos sat on top of the gas cooker hob is not the best of ideas. :lol:

The box dimensions if you were thinking of storing her back in the box are 100x46x35cm, my box is already up the loft.

The Foam is raw foam, she's designed to be used with a silky skin suit that is provided.
This is a different idea to the Ex-Lite with her thin PU skin layer, which was always a pain in the arse for wrinkles and if you were not careful could tear.
The silky skin suit is very good, you need to take your time getting it on the doll it's a tight fit.
You may get a few wrinkles here and there, they are nothing much, this can happen when moving the dolls limbs when posing the doll,
they can easily flattened, I simply pushed the odd one under her clothes if visible on an exposed area, the arms any wrinkles just push out.;)

The head on this doll is called Grainne, the other head option is Linda, both are extremely nice looking, it was hard to choose,
I don't believe the heads are available to buy separately at current time, although at the doll price I have paid similar for just a head.
I have around 15 or 16 silicone heads here, maybe more , that's across 10 silicone doll brands, including some high end doll brands,
the Grainne head is an excellent head, the eyes work well, just like my Gynoid and better than many others.
The head is harder silicone, this is pretty standard these days, I personally prefer them that way now,
I have learnt my lesson with softer heads with opening mouths, nice teeth and tongues that you can move in and out...
Great!, I'll go for the soft option, then wonder 12-18 months on, why the hell is all the makeup is breaking up and coming off,
you end up not messing with them much, so what's the point of it been soft.

Did I say I love this head?

I thinks it's time for another photo.

The SeeDree skeleton & Body

The Skeleton is metal unlike the Ex-lite, it's similar to skeletons found in other mainstream TPE doll brands.

These are just leg bolt cover caps

leg connector

The legs simply screw on and off, they work like a standard dolls once attached.

All the joint have been nicely and evenly tightened, they work perfectly, many dolls often are not, thinking very tight joints is a good thing isn't the case IMHO, they normally in the real world fall off a cliff faster, if you use them.

I have spent many days playing with this doll and she stolen my heart completely,
It's happened a few times before but not for a long time, I don't know what she's got or done, she's got something I like.

She weighs 9 kg (without her head) that takes her to 11.4kg on my scales.

Her real height is about 155cm max standing bolt upright,
I do have most my dolls with their backs slightly arched with their arse sticking out,
that always reduces the dolls height another few centimetres, she measures 153cm in that position.
It was easy to see her height stood here, I had her stood next to a doll of a similar height before I even measured her,
Elora my YL155D is the same height, she's TPE and 22.6kg heavier, it's at that point you realise how great this doll is.
The SeeDree most likely was measured in the factory with her toes pointed out which is where the 162cm comes from, it's not far off when I measured her.

None of the above make the slightest difference to me, just I thought I would give you the doll stats.

The hands, they are one piece foam, the fingers don't separate and neither do the toes, the wrists are hinged though and work well,
the fingers are not a minus point, I don't like many ideas Chinese manufactures have had so far regarding hands and fingers they all require care including articulated fingers.

I suppose I ought to think of her been a sex doll rather than a just a very pretty face a few perfectly place bumps in all the right places.

The cavity is a wide and silicone coated, you can pretty much fit any silicone sleeve in there,
for this she's way better then a the Ex-Lite, her legs open properly too.

Head is a M16 standard fit you can switch heads with any other M16 fit head, yep, I did try several on and natural Jinsan worked well.
I then put the Grainne head back on, she's got my total attention!

She's a great doll if you want a lightweight doll or you have storage difficulties, etc.

I do intend taking this doll for photos out and about over the next few weeks and months, there is a good chance she will be with me at this years European doll meet with some other dolls, for those that are attending.

This is just a brief review with her not been here long, she very good so far, I've spent most of last few days and this morning photographing her.
See The Girls Main Photo Thread In Eye Candy:- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=125051
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/
Twitter 'X':- https://twitter.com/Victori18624401?t=a ... _9cag&s=09
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257
UK Love Doll Forum:- https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php

Doll life is rather good, make the most of it, You only live once.

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Re: SeeDree Lightweight Doll

Post by Tommo10 »

A few more pics from last weekend
I will give you an idea of what her body is like, they are nothing special.
I do like the raven black wig she came with, I think she will stay like that,
Today I thought she needed one of my usual tatty ones.

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

~~~

I keep my black backdrop hanging up all the time so the creases come out, the white one was folded up on the shelf,

it would have been a lot easier to iron it, I've done a terrible job of editing some of them, I was getting bored towards the end.

Cheers

Tommo
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Very good review. I have seen this doll on CC site.
Great idea and so lite weight.
Really nice photos and I look forward to more.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

Wow this means that you could potentially 3d print limbs in a Cyber punk fashion!
This is amazing , I hope that someone has the genius idea of interchangeable limbs .
Be kind Rewind .Image

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

A very good review and great photos of your girl! :thumbs_up:

I had plans to get the SeeDree body #3 version but now I'm waiting for a TaYu girl to arrive instead.
The Grainne head looks beautiful though and it would be great to get that. I do hope they'll sell the heads later on.

/Andrew :glou:
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

very nice! cool looking and nice and light. would love to see more pics of her.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Very nice doll! Glad she arrived safe and sound! Its nice the box is smaller and abit more discreet and light weight.

Quater

Post by Quater »

Thanks for a very interesting review. More pics please!

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

Thanks, I am glad you liked her :thumbs_up:

A couple more photos taken at the weekend.

~~~

~~~

Tommo

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

One of the best light weight dolls around if isnt the best one.

I wished Seedree showed up with more stuff bc this brand does have so much potential.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

She is really cute and what a clever idea. I can see this being a really viable solution for:

- those who are physically disabled or otherwise unable (or simply don’t wish to) deal with the weight of a conventional doll;
- those not wanting to deal with the care requirements if a TPE or even
silicone doll;
- those primarily interested in photographing (drawing & painting) or simply displaying the doll in various outfits;
- those with storage space limitations or who must be extremely discrete with their doll;
- those who wish to travel with their doll; and
- those who like to have sex with their doll when she is fully or partially clothed.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

INFORMATIONS