www.hrdoll.com

HR TPE softness and jiggle

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
mcidcbcmd

HR TPE softness and jiggle

Post by mcidcbcmd »

I’m really interested in the 164 big butt girl but wanted to know if anyone can let me know how HR’s tpe is? I’ve had YL and WM dolls, they where a little firm to me. I’ve seen a irontech 158 butt jiggle video and it looks great but HR has the best or better LHP so I was hoping to see a jiggle video of her butt. Any help would be appreciated.

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: HR TPE softness and jiggle

Post by veurm004 »

mcidcbcmd wrote:I’m really interested in the 164 big butt girl but wanted to know if anyone can let me know how HR’s tpe is? I’ve had YL and WM dolls, they where a little firm to me. I’ve seen a irontech 158 butt jiggle video and it looks great but HR has the best or better LHP so I was hoping to see a jiggle video of her butt. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello,

You have asked more questions about the HR 164 in the past, so I will join in. As you know I am about to receive a 6YE 161 and HR 164, I think this month (monstrous wait). I also have a Irontech 158 who was my favorite untill I got my 6YE 165, but that is another story. I know the 6YE 165 is softer and jigglier to me than the irontech, which was already good. So I am real curious about my next delivery, so I can compare the 6YE to the HR doll. You know both dolls are manufactured in the same factory so it may be possible they use the same TPE. Well, I can promise you I will post after they arrive and test the jiggleness of boobs and asses on your request, but you will still have to wait with me for a while.

Cheers. :glou:

André

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

veurm004 wrote:
mcidcbcmd wrote:I’m really interested in the 164 big butt girl but wanted to know if anyone can let me know how HR’s tpe is? I’ve had YL and WM dolls, they where a little firm to me. I’ve seen a irontech 158 butt jiggle video and it looks great but HR has the best or better LHP so I was hoping to see a jiggle video of her butt. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello,

You have asked more questions about the HR 164 in the past, so I will join in. As you know I am about to receive a 6YE 161 and HR 164, I think this month (monstrous wait). I also have a Irontech 158 who was my favorite untill I got my 6YE 165, but that is another story. I know the 6YE 165 is softer and jigglier to me than the irontech, which was already good. So I am real curious about my next delivery, so I can compare the 6YE to the HR doll. You know both dolls are manufactured in the same factory so it may be possible they use the same TPE. Well, I can promise you I will post after they arrive and test the jiggleness of boobs and asses on your request, but you will still have to wait with me for a while.

Cheers. :glou:

André
Hi Andre. I was wondering if you were able to and had time to make these jiggleness vids? I'm curious myself if they actually use the same tpe.

Nectar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nectar »

I'm curious as well :multi:
Doll Enthusiast

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 12_21_2 »

I've had 6ye's ultra soft and it probably the best ultra soft tpe I've had, wonder if anyone has both 6ye and HR to make a comparison

HRdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by HRdoll »

Nectar wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:43 am I'm curious as well :multi:
yes we use the same tpe
HRDoll will bring you a new shopping experience
Email:Ashley@herundoll.com

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I have 6ye super soft tpe and I love it but I haven't had any other super soft dolls so can't compare. Downside is it's quite oily and kinda stinks but i'm prepared to deal with it :)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

You guy's want extra jiggly soft doll that the TPE gets torn easily ???
Wouldn't you rather have a doll that's a little firm and smooth which holds up for a few decades and still has sufficient jiggles ?
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS