cloudclimax.co.uk

My 2 lovely WM162F's from Cloud Climax

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

My 2 lovely WM162F's from Cloud Climax

Post by Arthur1960 »

I just want to give a shout out to Paul of Cloud Climax. I can't praise the service I've had highly enough, especially with my last purchase of a WM162F earlier this year. When Donna arrived, via the personal delivery service that Cloud Climax offer she was in perfect condition having been inspected and given some extra protection before making the final trip to me. When I unpacked her I found that she didn't appear to have the gel option as ordered but was otherwise a lovely example of this great bod from WM and her 233 head is just gorgeous. I mentioned the lack of gel to Paul who immediately got on to the factory and before I knew it another bod was in production! Paul offered a variety of options and I opted to keep the original as well as the replacement but what was important here was that he was on the case straight away and kept me informed throughout. Today Paul's delivery guy rocked up with a familiar box and as well as getting a new bod we had a head too so it was actually Paul who suggested they could be twins so I went with that as I couldn't resist having a pair of identical 162F gals. If I can find space for another doll then I know who to call!
Attachments
Donna with her new 'twin'
Donna with her new 'twin'
IMG_20210630_230319.jpg (835.68 KiB) Viewed 963 times

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My 2 lovely WM162F's from Cloud Climax

Post by TrueBlue »

So good to hear that level of customer service. After purchase service is so important, awesome when a vendor is totally on the customers team.The twins look awesome :glou:
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Congrats Arthur, double trouble as they say :mrgreen: who ever they are :?

Anyway glad you got it sorted :thumbs_up: Anymore and your gona need a bigger house... :razz:

Just don't suffocate in those things.. :lol:

Samurai.. :wink:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Wow, Paul went above and beyond! A lot of vendors would've just offered to refund any extra charges for the gel option. It must fantastic to have a matching set of twins!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

CC are awesome!

Now you need to try some double play with them :wink:

INFORMATIONS