reallovesexdolls.com

Made my 1st purchase

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Made my 1st purchase

Post by mrgatorade5 »

Aglooka wrote:Yeah, congrats, you will love it

Did you receive already the factory photos?
nope still waiting... i hope its anytime now though. 3 weeks on sunday. so its gotta be close. :whistle:
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Ey Mr. Gatorate5

How is all going men? Any update on your lady?

I wish she can be under your good care in no long

#im also waiting a doll to be delivered( but beeing the second had nothing to be with the first) so i very much accompany your feeling!#
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrgatorade5 »

Aglooka wrote:Ey Mr. Gatorate5

#im also waiting a doll to be delivered( but beeing the second had nothing to be with the first) so i very much accompany your feeling!#
she has shipped. but its been 3 days since an update, "on the way" is all i have from UPS right now...suppose delivery date of 7/22 but that isnt going to happen..lol.
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

mrgatorade5 wrote:

she has shipped. but its been 3 days since an update, "on the way" is all i have from UPS right now...suppose delivery date of 7/22 but that isnt going to happen..lol.
Very good!!

Well, lets hope to and she finally arrive on the 22nd

Yaa mate... That awful feeling when checking and not seeing an update.

My first doll also was shipped by UPS, as so is beeing the second

I remember that on 19th April, states :

The carrier received a request from the shipper and is about to pick up the shipment
Shipper created a label, UPS did not yet received the package

That, and only that status will continue the same until the 6th May, that i saw :

Shipment will be delivered next 11th May, and thats it

Now im seeing the same since 10th July, so i should get an updated delivery date by the end of this month, and i bet that by the first week of August, will be here

Hoping for a safe and fast delivery of your doll

You may imagine how beautiful she will be, nothing compared to the huge visual impact that you are about to experience when seeing her for first time, in no way is possible to describe.....
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrgatorade5 »

Aglooka wrote:
mrgatorade5 wrote:

Very good!!

The carrier received a request from the shipper and is about to pick up the shipment

That, and only that status will continue the same until the 6th May, that i saw :

Now im seeing the same since 10th July, so i should get an updated delivery date by the end of this month, and i bet that by the first week of August, will be here

You may imagine how beautiful she will be, nothing compared to the huge visual impact that you are about to experience when seeing her for first time, in no way is possible to describe.....
yea thanks.. im hoping any time she shows up in the states. what a long ride. what did u end up getting for your 2nd doll? your YL gonna be jealous? lol
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

mrgatorade5 wrote:
Aglooka wrote:
mrgatorade5 wrote:

Very good!!

yea thanks.. im hoping any time she shows up in the states. what a long ride. what did u end up getting for your 2nd doll? your YL gonna be jealous? lol
No way men my Rinia will be jealous, she is something no other one will ever be, the first one. So whatever it comes, she will ever be the one that completely stoled my heart and make me live the doll dream

Her sister will be a Hidoll Dolicious, i cant get enough of fat dolls :haha4:, and im planning to custom an anime head for her in near future

INFORMATIONS