www.wmdolls.com

3 month ownership update

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 3 month ownership update

Post by muesky6969 »

gayboyloneliness wrote: I wouldn't mind it for adding better, texture? Is that the word? Like better cheek shading and such. But I removed the original eyeshadow and liner that he came with because it was wayyyy too much, made him look even blanker somehow.
It seems like a lot of us are really struggling with mental health issues.. As Bunnyboybob said we are a good kind of mad around here.

As for Jon.. Dressing the guys' down to a blank slate isn't a bad idea, and it gives you lots of options. For the record, all the dolls I have worked, I do this too..

You can use make-up to give more definition. Or you could use Chartpak markers, which are more lasting. For the eyebrows, eyebrow wigs are a good option.. Trueblue did that with her doll. She may be able to walk you through the process. I also found goatee and beard wigs, as well.. Hair punching is another option, but definitely is very, very time consuming.. There is TPE paste paint but that is pretty permanent and does require a bit of money to get the supplies.

The thing is if you need help with Jon, don't hesitate to reach out and ask.. Also FYI about disability, usually 3 is the charm.. Unless you have an obvious disability, they almost always turn you down the first 2 times. It is like standard crappy procedure. Just make sure your medical documentation is kept up to date and keep applying.. I work with individuals with disabilities, so I have seen this a lot.. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.. K?
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

gayboyloneliness

Post by gayboyloneliness »

Welp, still haven't gotten eyebrow wigs but I'm thinking about it, have grown weirdly attached to the browless look despite originally making it happen by accident screwing up a touch up [I am very bad at makeup ok, no makeup is better than screwed up makeup]
20220319_234811.jpg
20220319_234811.jpg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 534 times

Jon has been playing competitive shooters more, he's almost addicted to them. every time I ask him to boot up smash he immediately wipes the floor with me and goes back to calling teenagers fuckwords on call of duty online. It's a real problem now.
20220319_234948.jpg
20220319_234948.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 534 times
20220319_235131.jpg
20220319_235131.jpg (3.07 MiB) Viewed 534 times
huh whuh?

20220319_234029.jpg
20220319_234029.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 534 times
ah damn he's brought out the anal fissure again gotta bounce :(

gayboyloneliness

Phossil wrote:sorry to hear of your situation GBL and wish you the best. If you dressed Jon as Goro I would lose my shit

there ain't enough room in this town for the both of us,

though it would probably be funny if for Halloween we cosplayed eyebrowless asian dude in a snakeskin jacket:him

and

fat hairy white guy with an eyepatch:me

They say that if we touch the tips of our fingers together and recite the lyrics to "GET TO THE TOP!" Word for word we fuse and become weirdly hairy yet eyebrowless majima in real life.
:grab:

gayboyloneliness

20220404_150201.jpg
20220404_150201.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 486 times
20220404_150210.jpg
20220404_150210.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 486 times
He has eyebrows now!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Next, the eyelashes :glou:

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

gayboyloneliness wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:58 pm Bad news; mom came to our house to fix the ac and found him

Good news: she laughed it off and poked him in the tit
What a cool mom you have, I hope you feel better?

gayboyloneliness

Definitely

gayboyloneliness

seagull wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:24 pm Next, the eyelashes :glou:
A quest for a time when I have stabiler hands

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The abs definition is awesome :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

gayboyloneliness

seagull wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:17 am The abs definition is awesome :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
eh I prefer more realistic bodied guys but I liked this models face, there was another doll called Jeff on spartan that I almost picked over this for that reason but I've grown to like his abs

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

You could get moveable eyelids https://www.shapeways.com/product/HXBW9 ... =169226379 They are much easier to install eyelashes on.. Agares, I left the whole lid black but for Xiel I mixed acrylic paint to match his body color, painted the lids his color but left the edges, so I don't have to put eyeliner on him. Honestly I really suck on putting makeup on these dolls, can barely put it on myself without looking like a clown. It is sad, I can almost rebuild these dolls from the ground up but can't put eyelashes on them. :whistle: LOL!!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Practice muesky, practice :)

gayboyloneliness

muesky6969 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:29 pm You could get moveable eyelids https://www.shapeways.com/product/HXBW9 ... =169226379 They are much easier to install eyelashes on.. Agares, I left the whole lid black but for Xiel I mixed acrylic paint to match his body color, painted the lids his color but left the edges, so I don't have to put eyeliner on him. Honestly I really suck on putting makeup on these dolls, can barely put it on myself without looking like a clown. It is sad, I can almost rebuild these dolls from the ground up but can't put eyelashes on them. :whistle: LOL!!
Any recommendations on how to find more natural looking falsies? I'm trying to keep him from looking like he's got too much makeup on its why the original lashes bothered me so much

gayboyloneliness

I may be getting a new female doll as soon as I build up the funds, a wm fitness model.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Do tell!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male