realsexdoll.com

Hi all

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Tony S
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hi all

Post by Tony S »

My handle is Tony S.
I've been lurking on and off while I attempt to learn about these dolls. All I can say is WOW there is way tooo much to learn, so like most things in life I am trying get enough info to cover my back side and join this world of dolls reasonably.

I'm handicapped, a little past prime (or more) and not running any marathons in fact quite sedentary. This means I am extremely concerned with doll weight and handling. Oh! I almost forgot I am retired on a fixed income so cost is high concern.

I'm more interested cuddling, heavy petting, posing and dressing a lovely companion than most any thing else.

Right now I am leaning towards a Kimber Doll, as price is good and the before purchase support has been phenomenal, however I may have worn out my welcome as the last 3 or 4 questions have not been replied to. Anyway I bought a TPE sample of Kimber's skin to check color and so on. I was concerned as the pics of her at kimberdoll.com looked quite red and the pics here on the forum have been retouched/altered/filtered to the point I could not tell what was real. So I took a picture of the sample next to my hand and once I have enough approved post to post images I will post it to maybe help someone else.

Well wasn't planning on such long post so I'll end it here
Y'all stay healthy
Tony S
Tony S

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hi all

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to TDF Tony, :multi:

You've come to the right place if you love dolls. The community is fantastic and happy to welcome you. :smilecolros:
Personally I don't have a Kimber but according to a majority of members it is a very good buy.

And you are right to place the weight of the doll as an important criterion. I have a lot of dolls and my heaviest ones quite often stay up against the wall
while my lightest ones often share my bed for long cuddles! :mrgreen: Cuddle Power!

Hope you quickly find the doll of your dreams!
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Welcome Tony S
(Better watch what we say or we'll end up like Big Pussy) :haha4:

Kimber is a great choice for a newbie :thumbs_up:
Lightweight so that's a plus,I personally don't think the placement is great but if sex isn't the main priority everything else is great
And if you decide to use her as she was intended well... :whistle:
LHP aside she has a very stimulating little kitty :wink:
Very stimulating indeed :whistle:

Also her skin tone isn't reddish,it's very similar to WM's tan
There's a strange phenomenon with new dolls where they tend to look pinkish out of the box,but this goes away
I've mentioned this a few times before

Anyway I'm rambling
Any questions ask away

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF, you are not alone in wanting a lightweight babe to cuddle with. I've only heard good things about Kimberdoll, perhaps they are just busy right now.

Tony S
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tony S »

Thanks all for the warm wellcome. I hope your right Studio.
Tony S

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Welcome aboard!

Take your time researching, and feel free to ask questions. As you probably have seen as a long-time visitor, people are happy to share advice!

Looking back on my own doll journey I am grateful for waiting to get a full size doll. I adore Moira but I also know I am only able to pose her safely because I worked my way up to it by owning mini dolls and torsos first.

If weight is a concern, consider going the mini or torso route first. A few days back SM announced it is offering toros versions of all bodies, which is a great development. All companies should follow suit. See viewtopic.php?f=269&t=142553

Also be sure to check the sales sub forum. You can find some great deals there.

Let us know how it goes!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Welcome to the forum Tony! :glou:

Doll color in pictures is always a crap shoot. Rarely does the skin tone look the same in person as in the photo. The exposure of the camera and the cameras ability to correctly color the image (auto white balance) can be all over the place.

Ordering the sample to hold in your hand was a wise move. But the same skin tone color can vary from doll to doll slightly depending on who mixed the ingredients to pour the doll that day. In the end it just means your doll will be a one of a kind.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Welcome, Tony! Not cool that your questions weren't answered, but it might've been no one knew the answers so we're waiting for someone else to do so. We're all very supportive of each other, so don't give up on us!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Welcome, Tony S! I hope you find the right doll for you. I'm not sure what you mean by handicapped, because that can mean so many things, but I can tell you why I chose my Hadleigh and recently acquired Hunter. I deal with the effects of a series of injuries that I incurred while in the military for nearly 30 years. 3 helicopter crashes, slips and falls, been smush'd by heavy equipment, and even busted up some stuff in the gym. I deal with a lot of pain daily, from head to ankles, but although the VA keeps offering them I refuse to get into painkillers like opiods, etc. After retirement, I was not happy with my sedentary lifestyle and when I discovered dolls I went for my Hadleigh, an 88 pounder. It took me awhile to figure out how to lift and carry her safely for both of us, but I believe that doing so on an almost daily basis has kept me in some modicum of shape. Granted, sometimes she lights me right the fuck up and I end up nursing yet another round of inflammation and screaming joints. She's worth it, though- I do believe that she's adding years back onto my life.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Welcome Tony! Don't have much to add to what's already been said about Kimber Dolls, but I hope you find the right doll you're looking for. You're doing the right thing by researching and asking questions. Don't rush your decision, when you see the perfect lady, you'll know

Cheers,

Atomic and Alita
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

Welcome aboard the crazy train.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Welcome in the world of dolls :) No not this movie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolls_(1987_film) :whistle:

If sex is not that important yr in luck. Many dolls are pretty these days and Kimber looks nice. She is also cheap(ish) so in worst case, if you dont like her its no big loss as you can resell her.

Meantime you can look for cheap - pretty - light dolls without having to worry about if she is good for action. That should not take very long as as far I know there are not that many (if talking less then $1000).

Also dont forget about taxes/transport costs.

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Enjoy this forum and your Kimberly doll... I did read a lot good things about this doll and reading your post it sounds you not a doll molester :lol: so I hope your doll will have a good and long life.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

Tony S
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tony S »

As I said I am posting the picture of the sample next to my hand (the only alteration is cropping the size) and maybe help someone else.
tpe sample.JPG
tpe sample.JPG (24.59 KiB) Viewed 424 times
Tony S
Tony S

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Welcome Tony. Your intro inspired me to share a truth I do not share often. Good bud, brother actually, caught the wrong end of a nasty homemade bomb in the litter box. Long story short I learned about dolls helping him rig up a suspension system to lift a heavy real doll around. The moral is where there is a will there is a way. But I know you know that. Read good things about kimber doll as a light weight

INFORMATIONS