Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Eyebrow Restoration

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TP876

Eyebrow Restoration

Post by TP876 »

This has probably been discussed on TDF before, and if anyone can post a link to a post about it that would be helpful as well, but can anyone share any information about restoring a realdoll's eyebrows? Julie's have been wearing off for a while.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Eyebrow Restoration

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Galmato Haven has done an excellent job on several different faces for me. I will PM the contact info

:glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yeah, GalmatoHaven is awesome! He does an excellent job with anything regarding RD's. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

TP876 wrote:This has probably been discussed on TDF before, and if anyone can post a link to a post about it that would be helpful as well, but can anyone share any information about restoring a realdoll's eyebrows? Julie's have been wearing off for a while.
I have a Brooklyn RD and, once in a while, the eyebrows wear off. I touch them up with a Sharpie, using short strokes to simulate the eyebrow hairs. If I overdo it, I don't worry as I know that I'll do it again several weeks later. It's cheap, easy, and it does the job for me.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

TP876

Post by TP876 »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Galmato Haven has done an excellent job on several different faces for me. I will PM the contact info

:glou:
Thank you for the reply but I was more thinking about something I could do myself. I can't stand seeing Julie faceless. Unless your guy was local and could come to my house, I live in the Hartford, CT area, I can't really bring myself to that.

TP876

Post by TP876 »

katiesBoyfriend wrote:
TP876 wrote:This has probably been discussed on TDF before, and if anyone can post a link to a post about it that would be helpful as well, but can anyone share any information about restoring a realdoll's eyebrows? Julie's have been wearing off for a while.
I have a Brooklyn RD and, once in a while, the eyebrows wear off. I touch them up with a Sharpie, using short strokes to simulate the eyebrow hairs. If I overdo it, I don't worry as I know that I'll do it again several weeks later. It's cheap, easy, and it does the job for me.

I dunno. That sounds a little risky. Julie by chance is a Brooklyn body as well with a Quinn face. Do you happen to have any before and after shots of your lady?

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

TP876 wrote:
I dunno. That sounds a little risky. Julie by chance is a Brooklyn body as well with a Quinn face. Do you happen to have any before and after shots of your lady?
No, I don't.

The Sharpie does a pretty good job of darkening in the parts of the brows that have faded. I've used it on some of my earlier dolls, so I had an idea of what I was doing.

Try it out on an obscure spot, like the bottom of a foot, to see what it looks like. It doesn't have to be a large area and a bit of acetone should be able to clean it off right away.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

INFORMATIONS