sanhuiofficial.com

New 168cm

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New 168cm

Post by staycool64 »

Ok everyone I did get a chance to unbox her but no time for pictures yet or fun stuff.
I will say that this doll is very impressive and will go over all the details this weekend. I will say for now what I have found the Vag does NOT GAPE like most and a finger feel tells me there is a lot of fun stuff going on in there, The face is fantastic, the feel is Wonderful. To be continued :glou: :plaidskirt: :multi:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

:multi: :-D

what a relief for you!
She has finally arrived!
Have a good discovery of her!
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

staycool64 wrote:Ok everyone I did get a chance to unbox her but no time for pictures yet or fun stuff.
I will say that this doll is very impressive and will go over all the details this weekend. I will say for now what I have found the Vag does NOT GAPE like most and a finger feel tells me there is a lot of fun stuff going on in there, The face is fantastic, the feel is Wonderful. To be continued :glou: :plaidskirt: :multi:
Please do tell us how the joint stiffness is, especially with the hips/legs. There have been issues with that in the past being overly tight.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

saindoux wrote::multi: :-D

what a relief for you!
She has finally arrived!
Have a good discovery of her!
Thank you, and yes it was very nice to discover that all my home work payed off. I stayed up late tonight and bathed and cleaned as well as a little discovery, I will say the play was very nice, the vag was almost like Tpe, nicely ribbed and bumps as well. The anus looks exceptional, probably because the LHP is spot on but will leave that area alone, looks to good and a wee bit to tight for me, no damaging the goods :plaidskirt:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Aeron wrote:
staycool64 wrote:Ok everyone I did get a chance to unbox her but no time for pictures yet or fun stuff.
Please do tell us how the joint stiffness is, especially with the hips/legs. There have been issues with that in the past being overly tight.
So far I haven't focused to much on the skeleton on every joint but will say the legs and arms are not to tight and not to loose, I did notice the leg joints were a little stiffer and I like that because she posses very easily, another I noticed was the back and it was not to tight or loose either and was very smooth, I remember having to fight a heavier TPE doll to mover her back. The one thing that did catch my attention was the wrists, they actually were a bit looser and also the finger wires were better than any TPE doll I have had. The wrist joints were in the middle of tight and snug I would say, I still will have to try the hips, Oh and yes the torso moved nicely from right to left.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

The ball joints are very nice. You can also twist the pelvis while she lays on her back. A little stiffness is nice in a doll, with this one everything glides just enough and holds well where it needs to
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

On the occasion, could you confirm the weight, with the head, and the soft options you have taken, from 33kg? And possibly the measurements of the body.
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

Bara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bara »

Looking forward to the rest of your review and some pics because this doll is high on my wish list. I'm also interested at the weight with all de soft options because I read with another manufacturer that soft options add weight ?
Have fun with your lady and till soon :)

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Yes most certainly will, and I am very happy with Sanhui and it is my pleasure to bring to the table a dll manufacture that has the important things correct. I will say you can not go wrong with Sanhui, especially the price is very fair. I will return this weekend to show pics and more details of this treasure of a doll. I will say the nipple pigment is really nice to, the breast feel 100% more realistic than any TPE doll I have owned as well as the Vag.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

staycool64 wrote:Yes most certainly will, and I am very happy with Sanhui and it is my pleasure to bring to the table a dll manufacture that has the important things correct. I will say you can not go wrong with Sanhui, especially the price is very fair. I will return this weekend to show pics and more details of this treasure of a doll. I will say the nipple pigment is really nice to, the breast feel 100% more realistic than any TPE doll I have owned as well as the Vag.
Wow ! your other dolls are going to be jealous :) Looking forward to your full review with pics, most specially of the hd#32. Meanwhile, what colors did you pick for the eyes, nipples and vag ? Does that of skin#2 is as you expected ?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Jacobv6652
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jacobv6652 »

You should it very good and useful

INFORMATIONS