Starpery.com

Disposing of a 100cm doll

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Zzz111zzz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Disposing of a 100cm doll

Post by Zzz111zzz »

I recently purchased a 100cm Sex Doll but found it wasn't for me personally. The height was too small for me to really feel anything about it. It was used twice so i couldn't return it and every time i try to look up how to dispose of one, it's between returning or chopping it to bits. I live with my parents who aren't aware I have her and i definitively don't want them to know. I would post it for sell as it is still in very good condition but I'm not able to. And i don't want to post on Craigslist as i don't was anyone to come by as it'll raise questions. What are my options and sorry if this is a dumb question.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Disposing of a 100cm doll

Post by Studio »

Four more posts will unlock full member status, then you can post in the for sale section.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Also can sell on Ebay... :D

Zzz111zzz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zzz111zzz »

Dollfriend wrote:Also can sell on Ebay... :D
I figured i couldn't considering she is used. Plus I worry they won't allow 100cm ones.

Zzz111zzz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zzz111zzz »

Also I forgot to note that I'm a newly registered member so it might be abit before I can respond to DM or access the market. So please keep that in mind. I'm not ignoring anyone that DMs.

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Well, living with your parents does seem to take the chainsaw and backhoe option off the table. :twisted:
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

slvstake

Post by slvstake »

I know of at least one member here that is looking for a doll in that size range. Just post 5 times on the forum so that you can list the doll for sale, or at least be able to PM members. I'm pretty sure you will be able to sell the doll quickly if it's in good condition.

Zzz111zzz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zzz111zzz »

Bluedog wrote:Well, living with your parents does seem to take the chainsaw and backhoe option off the table. :twisted:
I wanted to avoid that option for the most part. Partly for that reason but mostly because it seems like a waste as she's still very good. I've probably owned her for like 10 days.

Zzz111zzz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zzz111zzz »

slvstake wrote:I know of at least one member here that is looking for a doll in that size range. Just post 5 times on the forum so that you can list the doll for sale, or at least be able to PM members. I'm pretty sure you will be able to sell the doll quickly if it's in good condition.
You'll be the 5th post so hopefully I'll have access to the other features of the site. I've had her since the 20th of May and, other that the two times I've used her, she's been in the box she came in. She came with two outfits, a cleaning tool, and a heating stick (which honestly didn't really work or maybe i used it wrong)

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Why chop a doll that small, she'll fit in a contractor bag

Elfie 1099
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Elfie 1099 »

I was in the same predicament a while back, and simply gave it away as long as someone will pick it up in a neutral area, not my place. It was gone within a few days, everyone was happy.
Here's what I wrote: "Any takers? Would like to give away my SY doll. FREE
Bought this lovely little thing (128cm) a few months ago... She's still a virgin. Used for photography only.
You must pick it up in the Las Vegas, NV area"
Good Luck!

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Without giving away personal details, can you say roughly where you live? Knowing where in the country you are might make it easier for someone to take the doll off your hands.

Zzz111zzz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zzz111zzz »

YungSynth wrote:Why chop a doll that small, she'll fit in a contractor bag
I'm worried that it'll end up on the news being mistaken for an actual body. I know it's an unrealistic possibly, but it's a possibly and i want to be extra careful. I also don't drive at all so taking it to the dumps myself wouldn't work. That, and I'd rather not toss a doll someone else might want.

Zzz111zzz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zzz111zzz »

YungSynth wrote:Why chop a doll that small, she'll fit in a contractor bag
I'm worried that it'll end up on the news being mistaken for an actual body. I know it's an unrealistic possibly, but it's a possibly and i want to be extra careful. I also don't drive at all so taking it to the dumps myself wouldn't work. That, and I'd rather not toss a doll someone else might want.

Zzz111zzz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zzz111zzz »

Gaijin wrote:Without giving away personal details, can you say roughly where you live? Knowing where in the country you are might make it easier for someone to take the doll off your hands.
Near center Texas. I think that gives a good idea where I'm at. As for picking it up it'll be tricky. My parents will likely be home so they'll see them pull up. I'd prefer shipping her if possible.

INFORMATIONS