Starpery.com

SY DOLL Repair this damage ass

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
kla777

SY DOLL Repair this damage ass

Post by kla777 »

How can I repair this damage is not smooth tpe are the internal dimples of the wrinkles and remove the blemishes
i used mineral oil
Doll sitting on a chair for a long time
Thank u
Klaudia

SY DOLL

:plaidskirt:
Attachments
20210525_000605.jpg
20210525_000605.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 726 times
20210525_000614.jpg
20210525_000614.jpg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 726 times
20210525_000556.jpg
20210525_000556.jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 726 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: SY DOLL Repair this damage ass

Post by seagull »

Ouch! Assume the doll is TPE

Post subject: Another doll rescued
Should reassure you that it's not the end of the world :)

kla777

Post by kla777 »

How can I repair
has long been sitting in a chair causing dimples
I have to put Tpe
using the hot station
i could solve the problem
the problem is only the abdominals
and some stains
i used acne cream and mineral oil
I read in the forum
even with a warm towel it can remove wrinkles
help me
Klaudia

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The warm towel treatment can take a few weeks, give or take, from what others have posted :)

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

seagull wrote:The warm towel treatment can take a few weeks, give or take, from what others have posted :)
You have to keep in mind that it took a long time for this flat spot to form. It will take you a LOT of TIME and a LOT of patience to heat the TPE and let it relax to it's original shape, or something close.

You will need to heat the area, but I doubt a warm towel will work as you need to get the TPE up to a temperature between 180C and 200C, but no higher! You need to move a hot air/heat gun over the area for about 20 minutes to let the heat penetrate deep into the TPE. IF the area starts to smoke, you have stayed on that are too long, are using too much heat and need to take a break, like 5 minutes, and then reheat it. Again, no higher that 200C (in my experience).

If you want to put a mineral oil soaked towel over the area that would help hold the heat in longer, and help the material 'relax'. But you run the risk of making an imprint from the pattern of the towel into the TPE.

I have found that the imprint from something like a towel can be minimized AFTER the repair my using a 6" square spice of a white T-shirt, soaking with Mineral oil, and laid over the surface once it is heated for the last time to 200C. Lay the T-Shirt on the TPE and pull it tight. Then peel it off to one side. If you rub it, the soft TPE underneath will look bad, but can be re-heated and the 'texturing' done again. Some people like to use oiled 400 to 800 grit sandpaper (The black kind that is made to be used in water for Automotive repairs). I found that sometimes sandpaper leaves a mark at the edge as it's not as flexible as the T-shirt material.

This WILL take you some time to let the TPE relay to looking close to it's original form, so don't rush it. Think of doing once or twice a day for 7 to 10 days.

And keep it WELL OILED at the heat will boil off the mineral oil or baby oil.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Jetpro
I've got about 30 hours into it. Your right, the hardest part for me was watching the temperature. 180° f seem to be ideal for this repair. Anything higher than that tpe starts smoking. I did accidentally touch her tit while it was still hot. LoL. There was a small dent but I worked it out.
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=141915

Z9000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Z9000 »

holy, its clear you werent having sexual experience with her. Instead, you were just dragging her ass all day, i dont know how THAT, can be fun...
Verified purchaser.

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

This is from sitting in a chair?

INFORMATIONS