siliconwives.com

Customer communications needs improving with Silicon Wives

Silicon Wives is a US-based retailer of silicone and TPE sex dolls. Based in the USA, they are an authorized reseller of top sex doll brands like WM, YL, 6Ye Global, Sanhui, and Sino Doll. They offer authentic dolls at competitive prices and pride themselves with what they feel is their industry leading customer service and after-sale support. Call us at 1-888-644-7592 or visit us at www.siliconwives.com.
Mothman

Customer communications needs improving with Silicon Wives

Post by Mothman »

I had purchased a silicone doll from Silicon Wives on April 14, 2021. Immediately after my purchase the funds cleared my bank account and I had received an email thanking me for my order and that it would take 2-5 weeks to assemble and package my order and after which they would send me a tracking code so that I can track the shipment.

Other than this email this is all the communication or correspondence that I have received and it has now been a month, I want to make it perfectly clear that I understand delays can happen especially with the Covid pandemic and I have no problem waiting but when I receive no further communication it does give the impression that my order was forgotten about.

siliconwives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Customer communications needs improving with Silicon Wiv

Post by siliconwives »

Hi there, please send us an email at info@siliconwives.com or give us a call tel:1-888-644-7592, we'll be happy to update you on the status of your order. The pandemic has made lead times a bit more unpredictable but most orders do deliver in the 2-5 week time period, so yours should ship soon since you've indicated it had been about 1 month already.

Thank you for the feedback regarding updates, we have heard this and are working to improve order update frequency.

INFORMATIONS