sanhuiofficial.com

Delivery time to Europe

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Jugo

Delivery time to Europe

Post by Jugo »

What is the normal delivery time to Europe for Sanhui at the moment? I was just quoted 3 months, and it seems a tad too much.

Thanks!

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Delivery time to Europe

Post by Willendorph »

Is that including the time to make the doll? It might be accurate. From my experience, probably about a month to make a doll and a month or so in shipping, but things seem very variable at the moment and the pandemic has done a number on the logistics of international shipping.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

The reply I got from the vendor I contacted (German based) was not entirely coherent, but I think it included manufacturing, so from what you tell me it seems long, but still quite normal. They didn't seem to be very keen on getting an order though. If you know of any EU based vendor that can deliver to all the member states, and preferably takes credit card payments, please let me know.

Thanks.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Jugo wrote:They didn't seem to be very keen on getting an order though.
As far as Sanhui is concerned, I have the impression that her interest in selling dolls to Europe has decreased somewhat in proportion to the increase of the transportation costs, which significantly reduce their profit.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

raulwie wrote:
Jugo wrote:They didn't seem to be very keen on getting an order though.
As far as Sanhui is concerned, I have the impression that their interest in selling dolls to Europe has decreased somewhat in proportion to the increase of the transportation costs, which significantly reduce their profit.

Cdlykke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cdlykke »

Jugo wrote:What is the normal delivery time to Europe for Sanhui at the moment? I was just quoted 3 months, and it seems a tad too much.

Thanks!
No experience with Sanhui, but I ordered a YL doll mid February. It is due to arrive in Denmark tomorrow. So three months is not unusual these days.

Birgylowner

Post by Birgylowner »

Cdlykke wrote:
Jugo wrote:What is the normal delivery time to Europe for Sanhui at the moment? I was just quoted 3 months, and it seems a tad too much.

Thanks!
No experience with Sanhui, but I ordered a YL doll mid February. It is due to arrive in Denmark tomorrow. So three months is not unusual these days.
Hi Cdlykke, did the doll arrive? I am curious, as I have placed an order myself recently, and am also residing in DK. 3 months :cry: that is a long wait!

benofbavaria
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by benofbavaria »

Birgylowner wrote:
Cdlykke wrote:

Thanks!
Hi Cdlykke, did the doll arrive? I am curious, as I have placed an order myself recently, and am also residing in DK. 3 months :cry: that is a long wait!
3 months is indeed quite a long time. I would think that by now most of the COVID-19 delays are gone.
My sanhui I ordered last November took about 6 weeks production and shipping.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Cdlykke wrote:

Thanks!
Thats not good at all, and anything that they might had told you were just excuses based on Covid wild card

I ordered 1st April, doll produced 16th April and delivered by the 11th May, Spain. Model YL146

If ordered during the chinesse New year or just after it, thats a whole different history then and i can understand, but not 3 months, 2 max

This is reefer to TPE YLdolls, not yet have experience with silicone sanhui, but personally i would only wait that time If were some of the total time of a custom doll process development
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Karl13372
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Karl13372 »

Just recently got a Starpery delivered to central europe, ordered on beginning of april and delivery was mid june. So 2,5 months basically. Shipping itself took only about 10 days. An older WM doll was delivered 2 weeks after I've placed the order some time ago.

It depends on the manufacturer. Just preparing two new orders of dolls from other manufacturers and they should arrive within 2-4 weeks after the order is placed.

INFORMATIONS