https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Oh Boy, New Toys!!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

toyphotostudio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Oh Boy, New Toys!!!

Post by toyphotostudio »

Mr Franz wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:26 pm
Bought me an honest to goodness 1/6 scale RC Volkswagen Beetle! :multi:

Got it off eBay. It's made by New Bright and designed for 1/6 scale action figures. It has a working horn, head and tail lights, opening doors, hood and hatch and even realistic engine sounds! 8)
Bug001.JPG
Bug002.JPG

Check this out next to a Barbie Beetle. Man, what a difference! :lol:
Bug003.JPG
Bug004.JPG

This bad boy is 26" long! 8)
Bug005.JPG

New Bright toys are top notch. Just check out all the detail under the bonnet.
Bug006.JPG

Now I just have to figure out where I'm gonna put it! :drinking:
I'm super late to the party but I'm glad the Bug can fit your guy.

Some years ago, I bought the Camaro from Radio Shack. It was marked as 1/6 but unfortunately there's just not enough leg room for my Phicen. So, I just have to work around it every time I want to use the car as a prop.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

toyphotostudio wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:33 pm I'm super late to the party but I'm glad the Bug can fit your guy.

Some years ago, I bought the Camaro from Radio Shack. It was marked as 1/6 but unfortunately there's just not enough leg room for my Phicen. So, I just have to work around it every time I want to use the car as a prop.
True 12" figures do fit in the New Bright Beetle, but both leg and headroom is a wee tight. The Barbie cars are just the opposite. Tons of interior room, but the dolls look ridiculous standing next to them. Bratz cars are even worse, but 8" figures look and work great! 8)

toyphotostudio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toyphotostudio »

The Barbie cars are just the opposite. Tons of interior room, but the dolls look ridiculous standing next to them.
Is it because the cars are super low? What gets me is the windshield. Barbie convertible cars never fully cover the face.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

I think it has a lot to do with what I’ve been calling Toy Scaling. Seems to me that doll cars meant for children to play with have to be small enough for them to manage, but big enough to fit their dolls into. No attention to actual scaling is paid.

My pal 38UCI has some true 1/6 scale cars… and they are ENORMOUS… and expensive. He is on a perpetual quest to gather all 1/6 cars to himself… lol. He has recently landed a Herbie that I’m dying to see…

35658505-07B1-44AA-99FA-458DC51A91CF.jpeg
35658505-07B1-44AA-99FA-458DC51A91CF.jpeg (952.31 KiB) Viewed 112 times

Ugh… No new projects!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

toyphotostudio wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:52 pm
The Barbie cars are just the opposite. Tons of interior room, but the dolls look ridiculous standing next to them.
Is it because the cars are super low? What gets me is the windshield. Barbie convertible cars never fully cover the face.
No, they fit because their legs go all the way up where the engine would be and the seat cushion is not very thick.

Yeah some of the topless Barb cars are like that. Reminds me of when the wife use to have a Miata. I was forever looking over the top of the windshield instead of through it. :lol:

8 inch figures though, look pretty good in both Barb and Bratz convertibles.
ShadowFun wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:32 pm I think it has a lot to do with what I’ve been calling Toy Scaling. Seems to me that doll cars meant for children to play with have to be small enough for them to manage, but big enough to fit their dolls into. No attention to actual scaling is paid.

My pal 38UCI has some true 1/6 scale cars… and they are ENORMOUS… and expensive. He is on a perpetual quest to gather all 1/6 cars to himself… lol. He has recently landed a Herbie that I’m dying to see…

Ugh… No new projects!
Yeah, 1/6 scale vehicles can be rather pricey, while Barb and Bratz cars can be picked up for a song. That's mainly why I like them. That and the reduced size does indeed make them easier to manage. Especially for us elderly kids. :wink:

Barbie cars are something of an anomaly, scale wise. The beetles for instance; some dimensions are close to one scale, while others dimensions are closer to a another. The only exception I've found is the Barbie scooters. They seem to be true 1/6 scale.

Now, it's really hard to nail down the scale of Bratz cars, as they don't represent real vehicles. My best guess is around 1/9 scale, which is what 8 inch figures are and the fit in them pretty well. Barbie Beetles though, seem a bit too large for that size figure, while the Barbie SSR seems about right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

INFORMATIONS