sanhuiofficial.com

Built-In vs. Removable Vagina

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
mestrai4286
Apprentice
Apprentice

Built-In vs. Removable Vagina

Post by mestrai4286 »

Anyone have personal experience with the removable inserts? I was also wondering if the built-ins have gone through any updates since late 2019. I know my first doll's built-in was different from my current doll's built-in. Or at least it felt different. Current one seemed to have been a mesh structure lined with softer silicone. It made for a super tight feeling which was really nice but didn't last very long, becoming torn away from the internal cavity. I discarded it, but I didn't really mind since I just took some smaller onaholes I had and jammed them into the leftover space. Doesn't look seamless and I probably voided my warranty, but it's perfectly functional. Living with this solution made me appreciate the convenience of having a removable insert.
Basically what I'm asking is if the removable insert feels exactly the same as a built-in (texture-wise), if those who experienced both think one is more worthwhile over the other, etc. Of course I'd also appreciate a rep stepping in and telling me about the differences too.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Built-In vs. Removable Vagina

Post by MANABU »

I agree. Specifically with Sanhui all thier dolls are built in. I think when I got into dolls in 2017 they had other options but no more. (I think)

I have noticed that if you view pictures of the older dolls (145 156 165 for sure) on thier website, it is VERY hard to find pics and ESPESCIALLY close ups of the vagine. I dont think this is nefarious or bait and switch, I think they display each dolls individual best views. I think when the new dolls come out the labia are MUCH better defined so the close up pics of the 156 and 165 i used to lust over on the site are gone. It makes sense i guess, however I am torn because I LOVE the 156, and if it had a 2021 vagine, i would buy 2 for twins. Case in point, the new torso has one of the absolute most beautiful labia on a mould I have ever seen, in my humble opinion. AND, there is of course a very generous and gratuitous close up in the gallery to prove me right. lol

Alas, I fear reality states that its not easy to just copy and paste snatch designs of doll moulds on to other older doll moulds. I think they are all proprietary. Otherwise, those dolls would spread eagle in every oportunity of every gallery showing off the latest slickest slit. MAYBE in five or ten years from now, production processes will evolve where seams are bareley on non visible and they will find a way to "attach" a customer chosen vagine from a menu to the doll during production. Like a hubcap or visor or grille. ( keep in mind I know NOTHING about doll production so Im just talking out of my doll)

In the end, as much attention I pay to this, it really doesnt matter. As a doll ages, silicone wears down. Make up fades and micro cuts occur. Me personally, like many of us develop bonds with our dolls of varying emotions. All those aesthetics take the back seat eventually. And yet attraction is important right? And then there are the dollers who just do photography or social companionship. They probly skimmed past this post me thinks.

look I dont even know if I answered your querry. Basically you asked something I have been wondering for years. good luck in your search.

Keep Dolling
Manabu

EDIT: i just re read your querry and realized I may be a bit off topic. You specifically posted in the Sanhui forum so there are not too many of us who have had both options in the last 4 years to make a valid comparison.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

mestrai4286 wrote:Anyone have personal experience with the removable inserts? I was also wondering if the built-ins have gone through any updates since late 2019. I know my first doll's built-in was different from my current doll's built-in. Or at least it felt different. Current one seemed to have been a mesh structure lined with softer silicone. It made for a super tight feeling which was really nice but didn't last very long, becoming torn away from the internal cavity. I discarded it, but I didn't really mind since I just took some smaller onaholes I had and jammed them into the leftover space. Doesn't look seamless and I probably voided my warranty, but it's perfectly functional. Living with this solution made me appreciate the convenience of having a removable insert.
Basically what I'm asking is if the removable insert feels exactly the same as a built-in (texture-wise), if those who experienced both think one is more worthwhile over the other, etc. Of course I'd also appreciate a rep stepping in and telling me about the differences too.
Well i don't recall Sanhui ever having a removable insert option but i highly prefer built in over removable. I had a removable insert with my DS 145 + and it was a nightmare the insert kept wiggling out and to maintain it in place was too much effort and of course it ended up ripping. Texture wise i'd say they're about the same and after the nightmare of my insert experience i will never go with that option again. Of course the benefit i would add of the insert is its easier to clean but in my opinion its not worth the trouble during intercourse.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I have a 2016 Sanhui 145 lady built in and a 2015 DS 163 lady who has an insert.
The built-in or fixed vagina feels better than the insert as it has a lot more texture inside.
That is not to say the insert is shit, it feels pretty good with the insert, just better with the fixed.
The insert is much easier to clean after playtime.

So, both are good.
One feels better and the other is more convenient.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Sanhui does built in only which is fine by me. With these said, sanhui's vagina texture is rather aggressive imo too. Maybe those that have the soft option can chime in how those feel as mine was purchased before the option was available.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Definitely Built in, I have had to many issues with design on inserts not lining up with hole on the doll. That's if your going to use for play then definitely built in. Also the esthetic view is much more real on built in. More people that are new that get the insert have sold there doll because the insert does Not stay in place and is a major turn off. I will say some but very few inserts line up OK but still will fold or you miss the bullseye. I started purchasing dolls with an insert and was very disappointed with the design issues so I tried built in and was very very happy.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

There are pictures and Videos on Sanhuis site under Factory photos and videos. But you have to go to product size and then choose product list and it shows some nice pics and videos and you can see Vag hair, Areola sizes, colors, and videos of softness. It is a little tricky to find them. Good luck in your discoveries
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

jcoaley
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jcoaley »

I have had both insert and fixed. The main reason I like fixed is it is not only more natural feeling, but it is not that much harder to clean if you don't use a condom anyway. Frankly, I use condoms on my dolls and cleanup is a breeze. I imagine with a foam covered doll there is always a possibility of tearing inside, and leakage of whatever body fluids into the foam. Not good! Try female condoms too.

INFORMATIONS