Starpery.com

Need Recommendation for restoring Teeth

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Tank177

Need Recommendation for restoring Teeth

Post by Tank177 »

My doll came with a fantastic smile showing a great set of pearly white teeth, Now her teeth color is beginning to fade. What can I do to bring her magnificent smile back?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Need Recommendation for restoring Teeth

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, I've tried several things to re-whiten tpe teeth but I keep going back to plain white makeup powder. I've tried white liquid eyeliner and paint both of which looked too white in photos and also tended to crack. If your gal has prominent teeth you could try mixing some white makeup powder with a tiny drop of baby oil then painting it onto the teeth. I usually just apply the powder on straight with a brush but am going to try what I just suggested as it's probably easier to apply.

Edit: I just tried mixing powder with a tiny drop of oil and got a gloopy mess so scratch that! Will stick with powder for now but will try and add a thin layer of vaseline as that always works a treat on adding colour to nipples.

Tank177

Post by Tank177 »

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

I wonder if TIP-EX would work?
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I reckon that's going to be a tad too bright again Tyr, there must be some kind of make up that's the right shade of off white. I want my gals to blend in here UK if they have perfect white teeth they will look odd as most of us here have dodgy teeth! This issue is why I've always gravitated to heads that have a closed mouth.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Know what you mean about us Brits and our teeth LOL!
Ami didn't have teeth either, but I got a set of Doll Laboratory's (Von rubber's) teeth. made a huge difference to her, along with MF's eyes.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

White lipstick, probably have to find online, and will eventually fade, but you can reapply.

Tank177

Post by Tank177 »

Just bought some on eBay. Hope it works!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I went the permanent way for one my doll´s teeth. Applying thin TPE coat from leftover whitish Meiki onahole with soldering iron. Not for beginners, but I do lots of kissing and now teeth color never wears off again. 8)

INFORMATIONS