www.wmdolls.com

Christen, the Final Doll. (WM157B/#159)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Christen, the Final Doll. (WM157B/#159)

Post by whiterose »

Through the darkly beautiful realms of Silkstone Barbie and across the savage, naked plains of Phicen, I have battled my way to Her ... The Final Doll. (cue boss music)

This is Christen.
Screenshot 2021-04-27 10.22.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-04-27 10.22.09 PM.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 14066 times
Her eyes will quickly be switched out to a suitably mysterious gray, but other than that my girl is perfect. Her skin tone is Fair.

Here she is with her headmate Chantal:
9C0E64B1-E1D8-460C-AAC6-F62BC4B89DF0.jpg
9C0E64B1-E1D8-460C-AAC6-F62BC4B89DF0.jpg (344.8 KiB) Viewed 14066 times
Chantal is WM Head 108 and will be a brunette with dark blue eyes, not brown.

The vendor has been amazing. I'll post a full review in the appropriate forum after I receive her.

I've got a small wardrobe of mostly white things (including a pair of panties so tiny they don't even seem real) and I'm working on makeup techniques. Just because I'm female doesn't mean I'm born knowing how to put on makeup and make it look good, but for Christen I'll learn. I will not be sexing her alas, at least not the PIV kind, but I want us to have a sensual relationship. I'm about 85% straight, but she'd better watch her cute little backside for that other 15%! (Rawr.) Mostly I want to dress her up and take pictures of her, some elegant, some teasing, and some downright naughty. I'm hoping to sleep with her, but my dog (though small) is very jealous, so we'll have to wait and see how he feels about it.

I'm so excited it's ridiculous. I'll be taking her to a hotel for the initial unboxing and I've already started working on a music playlist for the occasion AND chosen her signature perfume (I know, on the clothes and hair only, never on her). Should I start her out in the demure white cotton dress, or the outfit with the tiny panties? or perhaps just the tiny panties? and that long string of pearls I already bought for her ... hmm, I guess there are no bad choices here.

:D

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Christen, the Final Doll. (WM157B/#159)

Post by Rock13 »

Awesome! Congratulations on your imminent arrival! As for the honeymoon, I'd say dispense with the white cotton dress and the tiny panties and just start the honeymoon straight from the box. Indulge that 15% and see if it doesn't crank up to 50.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Rock13 wrote:Awesome! Congratulations on your imminent arrival! As for the honeymoon, I'd say dispense with the white cotton dress and the tiny panties and just start the honeymoon straight from the box. Indulge that 15% and see if it doesn't crank up to 50.
:haha4:

Oh Rock! With your fashion sense I know this isn’t how you would begin this relationship!

You would probably have those tiny white panties under that white cotton dress! But maybe 50% of the accessories you usually display for our enjoyment just to cut a little time off the wait for your ‘moment’. Lol

Welcome to a wonderful world that will take your breath away at the most unexpected times whiterose!

Your WM 157B will rock your world.

Those tiny white panties definitely need to be in the mix as they have surely marked your thinking.

Relax and enjoy!

Mrs Leatherman

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Congrats :glou:

Loved the introduction
She's a cutie alright
Really like the #108 too :thumbs_up:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Leatherman wrote:You would probably have those tiny white panties under that white cotton dress!
I support this plan as well - one more item to remove and add to the building excitement. I always wanted to do a hotel trip/shoot, you're going to have a great time.

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

She's beautiful. :thumbs_up: Take all of her clothes
and accessories along with you. Its good to have options.
Bring along a needle/thread and some diaper pins too.
You might need to do some "on the spot" alterations.
Most importantly, have fun!

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote:She's beautiful. :thumbs_up: Take all of her clothes
and accessories along with you. Its good to have options.
Bring along a needle/thread and some diaper pins too.
You might need to do some "on the spot" alterations.
Most importantly, have fun!
We are definitely going to have fun! (lol I said "we")

I've got a long list of stuff that I'm going to bring with me, including a knife for helping to open the box and also some small sewing scissors, but a needle and thread is a really good idea. Thanks for the tip.

I keep coming back to this thread to look at her pics, even though I have them on my phone.. It's like now that she's on TDF, she is official! Makes it much more real and therefore much more exciting.

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

I just finished unboxing the main order of Christen’s things, and I’m feeling lightheaded. Having these clothes and shoes and other things – having her stuff here – it’s making her realer by the minute. It’s completely overwhelming, but in a good way. Going through her things ripped the lid off the place inside me that wants to do things with her and to her. My own thoughts and reactions tonight have shocked me and stirred up things I never imagined I’d feel.

I guess men have had the experience of buying sexy lingerie for a girlfriend, holding it up, imagining the space inside of it filled with her body. But I’ve never had that experience before, not until tonight. Holding up a sheer, beautiful white robe and imagining it draped over her curves. Holding a little shoe in my hand and thinking “this is where her foot will be”. Holding yet another pair of tiny panties in my hand … and thinking, this is where she will be, and thinking that I’ll be able to slide those panties aside, just a tiny bit, just barely enough to see. It will be a private act between me and her, and no one in the world can do anything about it.

I’m aware I probably sound like the world’s biggest lesbian now (not that there’s anything wrong with that!). I’m really not, I swear. Way TMI but I’ve had the chance to act on same-sex attraction and while it was nice it didn’t make me want to change teams in a big way. At this time I’m celibate by choice, for a lot of reasons, but when I do look for a human partner, for in bed and out, it will definitely be a man.

But back to lusting after my girl. Tonight really brought home how much this has to do with clothes and lingerie and my own … fetishes? turn-ons? I love(d) to wear thigh-highs and ankle-strap black satin heels to bed. Just putting those things on would get me so excited, and now there’s going to be someone I can dress up in pretty lingerie and crisp white cotton and 1950s-style taffeta cocktail dresses with petticoats underneath. Petticoats that I can lift up.

Besides the aforementioned robe and tiny panties, tonight’s haul included a white bikini that was barely as big as a golf ball when I balled it up in my hand, a white lace bra and thong panty set, a white satin corset/bustier, and a blonde human hair wig. The wig made me kind of crazy. I could not believe how soft and silky it was, and I just buried my face in it, breathing it in, imagining how it will smell after I mist it with a little of her perfume. I held up the bra and looked at the hooks in the back and realized that soon I am going to unhook a woman’s bra for the first time in my life. That is … quite a feeling, and it’s something I never even imagined until tonight.

The bustier was in the last package. All the other things were so soft and flowy, and at first I didn’t know what this hard, flat package was. When I went to slide it out, the first thing my hand closed on was a small, soft, padded breast insert, and the world … kinda stopped for a minute.

When it was all over -- when I'd opened all the packages and put all the things away -- I found a white satin thong on the floor and had absolutely no idea where it had come from. On a night when everything seemed incredibly surreal, that was the cherry on top. There was a thong! on my floor! and I had no idea where it came from! It was wonderful.

They feel good, these crazy feelings. They feel good and they’re not hurting anyone, and I’m going to enjoy every single second of feeling this way. In the past few years it’s been necessary to put my sensuality aside, but that part of me is a huge piece of who I am, and tonight it is roaring back to life.

It couldn’t feel more right.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

That is sexxy as Hell!!!!!

Mrs. L

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Oh my!...

shigowa68
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shigowa68 »

On the subject of perfume, may I make a suggestion? Don`t know how other members feel about this one, but here goes: Essential oils. As its oil it will soak into the TPE, lasts for ages and dos`nt wash away with soap and water. However, If its darker than her skin tone, it will stain, which in the case of a fair skinned gal may severally limit your choice of fragrance. Apply a few drops and rub around after drying, and let soak in for a few hours before powdering. Don`t need to cover the entire body, just the areas you think you may like to nuzzle.
My Ronnie smells of Body Shop Vanilla Creammmm! ( also a very light coloured oil)
WM164D (shared)- Ronnie(#56) & Vee(#159)
WM162F (shared) - Nova(#74) & Chiana(#230)
viewtopic.php?t=140650

Galleryhttps://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15446

Skeleton Overhaulviewtopic.php?t=152581

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Congrats white rose

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

Thanks dollove. I'm glad your stressful delivery came out OK in the end. I got stressed just reading about it; I can only
imagine how awful it must have been. :(
shigowa68 wrote:On the subject of perfume, may I make a suggestion? Don`t know how other members feel about this one, but here goes: Essential oils. As its oil it will soak into the TPE, lasts for ages and dos`nt wash away with soap and water.
And here I've been staying away from essential oils because I was worried about it hurting her! I will definitely keep that in mind.

Her signature scent is going to be Pacifica's Flower Moon. The scent profile is jasmine, peach and vanilla. I got it at Target. The Pacifica perfumes are all amazing. I went through them one by one, and when I hit Flower Moon, I swear her face actually appeared in my mind. It smelled like her. I haven't sprayed it on anything yet, because I want to link that scent with our first moments together.

The hardest part is filtering out smells that I don't want. I did manage to find unscented baby powder. I hate the scent of baby oil, but I was worried a scented one might hurt her, so I'm learning to live with it. I'm going to order this Orange Vanilla detangler from Amazon for her hair, and I cannot wait to smell it on her when we share a pillow.

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

whiterose wrote:I just finished unboxing the main order of Christen’s things, and I’m feeling lightheaded. Having these clothes and shoes and other things – having her stuff here – it’s making her realer by the minute. It’s completely overwhelming, but in a good way. Going through her things ripped the lid off the place inside me that wants to do things with her and to her. My own thoughts and reactions tonight have shocked me and stirred up things I never imagined I’d feel.

I guess men have had the experience of buying sexy lingerie for a girlfriend, holding it up, imagining the space inside of it filled with her body. But I’ve never had that experience before, not until tonight. Holding up a sheer, beautiful white robe and imagining it draped over her curves. Holding a little shoe in my hand and thinking “this is where her foot will be”. Holding yet another pair of tiny panties in my hand … and thinking, this is where she will be, and thinking that I’ll be able to slide those panties aside, just a tiny bit, just barely enough to see. It will be a private act between me and her, and no one in the world can do anything about it.

I’m aware I probably sound like the world’s biggest lesbian now (not that there’s anything wrong with that!). I’m really not, I swear. Way TMI but I’ve had the chance to act on same-sex attraction and while it was nice it didn’t make me want to change teams in a big way. At this time I’m celibate by choice, for a lot of reasons, but when I do look for a human partner, for in bed and out, it will definitely be a man.

But back to lusting after my girl. Tonight really brought home how much this has to do with clothes and lingerie and my own … fetishes? turn-ons? I love(d) to wear thigh-highs and ankle-strap black satin heels to bed. Just putting those things on would get me so excited, and now there’s going to be someone I can dress up in pretty lingerie and crisp white cotton and 1950s-style taffeta cocktail dresses with petticoats underneath. Petticoats that I can lift up.

Besides the aforementioned robe and tiny panties, tonight’s haul included a white bikini that was barely as big as a golf ball when I balled it up in my hand, a white lace bra and thong panty set, a white satin corset/bustier, and a blonde human hair wig. The wig made me kind of crazy. I could not believe how soft and silky it was, and I just buried my face in it, breathing it in, imagining how it will smell after I mist it with a little of her perfume. I held up the bra and looked at the hooks in the back and realized that soon I am going to unhook a woman’s bra for the first time in my life. That is … quite a feeling, and it’s something I never even imagined until tonight.

The bustier was in the last package. All the other things were so soft and flowy, and at first I didn’t know what this hard, flat package was. When I went to slide it out, the first thing my hand closed on was a small, soft, padded breast insert, and the world … kinda stopped for a minute.

When it was all over -- when I'd opened all the packages and put all the things away -- I found a white satin thong on the floor and had absolutely no idea where it had come from. On a night when everything seemed incredibly surreal, that was the cherry on top. There was a thong! on my floor! and I had no idea where it came from! It was wonderful.

They feel good, these crazy feelings. They feel good and they’re not hurting anyone, and I’m going to enjoy every single second of feeling this way. In the past few years it’s been necessary to put my sensuality aside, but that part of me is a huge piece of who I am, and tonight it is roaring back to life.

It couldn’t feel more right.
Gosh.... That's some really nice writing. :thumbs_up: I darn near
had to have a cigarette after reading it and I quit 34 years ago.

Here's a neat place to look into [link]. Its a bit spendy, but alright when
you're in the mood to splurge. I've bought some things for my wife from
them over the years..... top quality stuff. Great retro photo shoots to look at.

https://www.secretsinlace.com/

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

whiterose wrote: We are definitely going to have fun! (lol I said "we")

I've got a long list of stuff that I'm going to bring with me, including a knife for helping to open the box and also some small sewing scissors, but a needle and thread is a really good idea. Thanks for the tip.

I keep coming back to this thread to look at her pics, even though I have them on my phone.. It's like now that she's on TDF, she is official! Makes it much more real and therefore much more exciting.
You will indeed have fun. :thumbs_up:

If you have small diaper pins, they're handy to take in things quickly.

I looked at my factory photos of Meave quite a bit too. I don't own a
personal phone [yeah....people like me do actually exist :lol: ] so I'd
get a look at them if I was near our home computer. Once my wife gets
some decent batteries for her camera, I'll have her get a few photos for
me to share with everyone in a new thread. I'm not good with background
lighting, etc., so I'll leave it to her.

Hopefully you won't have a long wait. I must have hit the production cycle
just right [end of September last year] as she arrived on our doorstep in
less than a month.

Even though Christen only weighs about 62 lbs, be ready to do a bit of
heavy lifting.... The entire package will be in the 75+ lb range. Go slowly
and carefully with the scissors too. If Christen has the "soft skin" TPE, be
very gentle with her.

INFORMATIONS