sexyrealsexdolls.com

First Doll bought on Faith...

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
AutoVengence

First Doll bought on Faith...

Post by AutoVengence »

Future purchasers,
:angel: :angel: :angel:
Less than a month ago, I went on a digital journey to find a sex doll on the internet. I was so worried that I would get scammed because I have never done anything like this before online. Thank God I stumbled upon Sexy Real Sex Dolls website. After reading the website, I saw that they were legit! On faith, I made my purchase and the service I received was absolutely amazing!

Payment was official and secured through Pay-Pal. The Sexy Real Sex Dolls Support team walked me through every step of the process. As promised, they sent pictures of my doll after they made her (5 days). They continually communicated with me via email to calm my worries about being scammed. They also verified all the shipping details on the order, so that my sex doll would arrive to the right address. From secure ordering to expedited discrete shipping, the whole process only took 3 weeks! :multi:

You cant find that kind of service anywhere else! My doll exceeded my expectations, and sleeps with me every night. Yet another happy customer, thanks again Sexy Real Sex Dolls…I am no longer lonely!!! :lol:

May peace be with you,
Trae & Zemmily (sex doll) :plaidskirt:

INFORMATIONS