Starpery.com

Home made foam doll ............"In progress"

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

:D Great idea Tommy! Too bad the doll makers can't fassion a 'self lubing' vagina in their dolls 8)

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

keithallen wrote::D Great idea Tommy! Too bad the doll makers can't fassion a 'self lubing' vagina in their dolls 8)
Having a self lubing fake vagina is great indeed,
not only for realism but ease of use :lol:

I would like to know of other techniques used to make self lubing sex inserts. I know some dolls have them but what do they use? I think some dolls have a tube that exits the clitoris and you have to squeeze a pump to lube the vagina, but i'm not sure and it would not realy be self lubing.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

a truly self lubbing vagina

Post by timetraveler1 »

i would think any so called truly self lubbing vagina would be gravity fed and have a turn valve adjustable to barely let a little bit come out each time from graveity . other wise as said it would have to be pumped out either manually or by a motor sqweeze technic (kinda like the every 1/2 hour air freshner cans that spray) (battery operated ) .just my thoughts . :D

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

Just been trying out the doll with a fleshlight insert and boy she rides good, i'm really exited now and very pleased i started the doll project because it was important for me to enhance my masturbation experience as my chances of having the real thing have always been slim to none so i found myself looking for alternatives and i seem to be on right path and as the doll progresses i can see her becoming more realistic and she is becoming a little turn on but i still have a long way to go. So the past few days i've just been sexing up the doll and nothing too constructive but she has feet now and i'm wating for stuff to arrive like the catsuit and other things. I think i will ditch the robot arms as they dont really fit my intended practical and simple design and from my testing :wink: she don't need them.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

doll

Post by timetraveler1 »

hi tommy , you have done some great work their , actually its to bad the arms couldn't have a lock in place and then have the legs and hip to make motion , this would allow her to push her hips back and forth on you as you pumped away !! :D

Martine
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Martine »

This is an amazing work of ingenuity, a great project! I'm really impressed. Don't be so down on yourself about your slim chances of getting a real woman; you're doing your doll (and yourself) a great disservice. Your doll is desirable in her own right.

I'm not just saying that; I have a real thing for alien-skin-tone babes. I know you're getting a tan bodystocking for her, but I love the way she looks now!

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

Martine wrote:This is an amazing work of ingenuity, a great project! I'm really impressed. Don't be so down on yourself about your slim chances of getting a real woman; you're doing your doll (and yourself) a great disservice. Your doll is desirable in her own right.

I'm not just saying that; I have a real thing for alien-skin-tone babes. I know you're getting a tan bodystocking for her, but I love the way she looks now!
Thanks!

Yep she is the blue lady ok, a bit of a tart too really but thats how i like them ready for action..lol! The body suit was a bummer too many seams :cry:

But she needs a skin not only for the skin tone i want, but also to protect the foam from tears. I will just use some tights for now.

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

Excellent work. You should really consider selling, or at least working with another doll manufacturing company. They could learn a thing or two from your work. It will be interesting to see what type of head you put on her. And if you ever tire of the body stocking thing, you can always paint her with liquid latex. If you make a few coats to get a thick skin, that should really stablize her more than if she was in the body stocking, since the stocking can move over the foam, whereas the latex skin would stick to the foam.
Pre Owned Realdoll - $2500 with Visa debit card
Pre Owned 1st Pc - $1700 with Visa debit card
The day I will finally be able to use either of them after the repairs are done - Priceless

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

I had that idea a while back. except that I wanted to use it to replace a domax french madame converted to a hard body doll so that the somewhat ugly french madame head wouldnt be visible(sorry to all french madame owners, its just my preference)BTW: It wouldnt be visible because I would cut it off. I still have yet to get into that project.

tommy_tucker

Update!

Post by tommy_tucker »

Work has been slow on the doll but progress has been made just a little. She now has booobs :D also i hollowed out her bottom and stuffed it with fiber filling so now she has a squeeze bottom. The breasts are also stuffed with fiber fill would you believe and all because i want to keep her light and agile. Still i'm not having any luck with a head but i hope to contact a prop maker and have them make the head for me, that way i get the look i want as that is important to me.

siliconegrapes
Ex-Member

Post by siliconegrapes »

Fantastic! I was wondering how this project was doing. REALLY nice work, man! Two thumbs up!

homemadesexdolls

Post by homemadesexdolls »

keep up the good work, I love it!!!!

wwww.makerealsextoys.com

shy_j
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shy_j »

Ok, I have to chime in here and say BRAVO!

Step by step...

:thumbs_up:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

hello starion

Post by timetraveler1 »

hi starion if you are just going to throw the head away can i have it will pay the postage on it , if not if you are selling it can you pm me with the price and shipping what you want for it . thanks :D :D

Perry
Ex-Member

Post by Perry »

Very cool, Tommy!

What kind of skin is that? How did you apply it? How do you like it?

INFORMATIONS