Starpery.com

Home made foam doll ............"In progress"

Got an idea? Need an invention?
tommy_tucker

Re: Second body details

Post by tommy_tucker »

LabRat wrote:I got the B101s in a 36C, the largest you can get at the base price. The price increases somewhat if you get larger sizes. I will most likely pic up something in a 38D this summer.

I have not decided if I'm going to get a B101 in a bigger size or get the B102, which is default slightly larger and has a bigger upper chest skin area...

The false vaginas, which I also picked up a V208 are very nicely detailed, but the labia are extremely small... :( Oh well. These are for outer appearance only, but with a little modification could be made penetrable and attached to any synthetic sleeve I'd imagine. I'll take some pictures soon and add them to my toys based yahoo group.

I had very good dealings with Secondbody... I'd deal with them again in an instant. My order arrvied roughly 10 days after my payment went though!! Gotta like mass production. For the two items, plus shipping, it was just over $300.00 Canadian, with another $26.00 due in customs upon arrival.

Hope this helps.

LabRat

My intention was not to make realisic doll but a frame that could hold my fleshlight in position so i could do it hands free and this frame woud have made of wood but i got a littl more creative and went with foam and i'm glad i did. I just got some latex from ebay to see if i can skin the doll with it but who knows. The head i have not made yet as i'm not sure what to use but the latex will come in handy for that.

I think i will go for B101 when my money tree grows a little.

Thanks!

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

Just some more pics of the progress i'm making on the foam doll. The arms are looking good well one is at the moment. I must say i get a buss making my own doll its very interesting and fuels the imagination, i just hope i dont go too far and end up with a blue anorexic alien doll.

LabRat

flexibility?

Post by LabRat »

How flexible or soft is the foam you are using? I've been curious to start a simular project but haven't the foggiest of where to begin.

LabRat

posting pics and video

Post by LabRat »

Okay, I'm posting the pics and videos of the breast plate (breastform) as I type this... check it out here:

//groups.yahoo.com/group/artificallove/

(Yes, artificial is spelt wrong.)

Go into the files section on the left and then click on the Breastplate folder for the videos. Sorry about the focus, it's a cheap digi cam.... Go into the photos section on the left and click on the Secondbody folder for the individual pictures. Same camera works well for still shots! :)

Randy

tommy_tucker

Re: flexibility?

Post by tommy_tucker »

LabRat wrote:How flexible or soft is the foam you are using? I've been curious to start a simular project but haven't the foggiest of where to begin.
Hey its a first for me you know i've never done anything like this before so i'm learning as i go along. The concept is simple cut a doll out of foam, but the sculpting is the difficult part and getting eveything in proportion. I start by roughly cutting out the doll and then i concentrate on sculpting one side of the doll and this side will set the example for the other side. I dont copy from anything only my imagination and so its my creation and i can make the doll to my taste.

The doll is made in this position for good reason as it is very versatile without having advanced joints but the foam allows flexibility and can be improved by cooperating a softer grade foam in the joints, but you can not make the limbs of soft foam as you will need a skeleton for support and i want a light doll that is durable and needs very little maintenance and repairs so the key is to keep it simple.

I was thinking of saving for a silicone doll thats why i joined this forum but i got cold feet and i felt a silicone doll is too much in many ways and now i'm sure i will never own a silicon doll and i will create my very own doll to suit my needs. This is a challenge but i enjoy the building process. I make micro rc helicopters and enjoy building them as much as controling them, you will usually find me sitting on the floor surrounded by what most people would consider junk but i can make somthing with it that can provide hours of fun.

Why not practice on a small piece of foam and see if you can sculpt a foot. I had to make a custom sanding tool to fit on my dremel drill to sculpt and smooth the foam as you will find other sanding devices and methods useless on the foam, you can not sand the foam with a sheet of sandpaper as the slow friction will take chunks out of the foam so sanding needs to be done with a high speed rotary tool like the dremel drill for best results. Also sculpting foam is a very delicate job as it only takes one mistake to take a chunk out of the foam so you have to be very patient and delicate to keep smooth.

tommy_tucker

Re: posting pics and video

Post by tommy_tucker »

LabRat wrote:Okay, I'm posting the pics and videos of the breast plate (breastform) as I type this... check it out here:

Go into the files section on the left and then click on the Breastplate folder for the videos. Sorry about the focus, it's a cheap digi cam.... Go into the photos section on the left and click on the Secondbody folder for the individual pictures. Same camera works well for still shots! :)

Randy
just joined yahoo today so i will check it out!

I have a cheap cam also i think i need to upgrade sometime to one that takes video as well as still's.

tommy_tucker

Re: posting pics and video

Post by tommy_tucker »

LabRat wrote:Okay, I'm posting the pics and videos of the breast plate (breastform) as I type this... check it out here:

Randy
The boobs are good size for the doll as i dont want it too heavy and they seem very squeezable in the clips. Also that jodie's cyberskin pussy & ass is great i want one of those!

Thanks!

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

I was looking on ebay for a catsuit to put on the doll and i found this:
http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/sho ... 0&format=0

Its made of lycra in a flesh color!

jedimembrain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jedimembrain »

You could use a glue gun in strategic places to make the fabric more stable and then that cat suit would be perfect

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

jedimembrain wrote:You could use a glue gun in strategic places to make the fabric more stable and then that cat suit would be perfect
The fabric spray glue i use to glue the foam is very tacky even when
dry so i will spray certain areas of the foam like around the crotch and
the butt crack so the catsuit will fit tight in the crevasses and not hide them.
Also the fabric glue is soft and flexible and acts like a skin making the
surface of the foam more durable. I think if the catsuit got dirty it would
peel of the foam to be replaced. I will cut out the arms of the catsuit and
fit them on the doll arms separately. I dont think i will use the catsuit over
the head as i have something in mind for making the head, i want a
realistic face the full works but it must be as light as possible. I will use
this for the face: http://cgi.ebay.com/ALICIA-SILVERSTONE- ... dZViewItem

So i will go with the alicia silverstone look...cooool, she was my teen heart throb!

I think the doll has her figure to start with so this could be interesting.

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

The doll is becoming more defined and ladylike.

lovrmakr1

Post by lovrmakr1 »

I have several hair dressers heads to use on my self built.A nice solution.They slip on and off a post that turns and tilts via small hand made U-joint at base of post.I preffer the ones that don't have a band around base of neck.For oral one has mouth cut open and foam cored out to allow insert placement.

Go ahead.....make my Doll!

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

[quote="lovrmakr1"]I have several hair dressers heads to use on my self built.A nice solution.They slip on and off a post that turns and tilts via small hand made U-joint at base of post.I preffer the ones that don't have a band around base of neck.For oral one has mouth cut open and foam cored out to allow insert placement.

The head i got from ebay was too small for my doll but it would have worked on a thin petty doll.

lovrmakr1

Post by lovrmakr1 »

Your doll is in a large scale sizewise?Some hair dressers heads seem 3/4 size of normal.
Go ahead.....make my Doll!

tommy_tucker

Post by tommy_tucker »

lovrmakr1 wrote:Your doll is in a large scale sizewise?Some hair dressers heads seem 3/4 size of normal.
The head i got was unnaturallly small, are you saying my my doll is fat :o

It was large to start with but thats for good reason as its better to cut out the doll larger than you intend so if you make a mistake and cut too deep you can trim it down to smooth out any deep cuts. But now am done cutting and im now sculpting her to down to size and im almost done just a little liposuction on the thighs.

INFORMATIONS