realsexdoll.com

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Member

Post by esp »

siliconelover wrote:
3_TakeItOrLeaveIt wrote:Thank you very much for your kind and friendly Words! :D

Honestly, the reason why I am here is, that I bought a doll from SiliconLovers, that I received 3 days ago. I have huge post-nut clarity and I want to get rid of her. She is brandnew and I used her only one time, but I can´t do this and it gives me huge anxiety. I need to sell her or I´ll get crazy. Its sadly not at all like I expected and I hope you guys can help me. If this is against the rules I can understand but rn she is wrapped like she was delivered, in my basement ... Hope you guys can understand my situation and give me some adivce or help.

If this post is not allowed or against the rules, I apologize!
The only thing you have done wrong, is step on someone else'a thread !

Start a thread of your own, explaining your situation and you are certain to receive much help with your dilemma.
SL ... He didn't step on anyone else's thread.. This is a thread he started introducing himself as a New Member!

3_TakeItOrLeaveIt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 3_TakeItOrLeaveIt »

Leaf wrote:
3_TakeItOrLeaveIt wrote:It is crazy, bc in the end I am just a stranger and you took your time to write this huge text just for someone you don't know. Thats really rare in the world of the internet.
Ummm... well, technically I didn't write it for you. The oldschool design is just appearances. This still is the internet. I wrote it for me. I'm currently waiting for my first doll and there's like a 50/50 chance I'm gonna end up feeling exactly like you when she arrives. And I don't wanna be that guy who blows 1000€ out of the window within 3 days just because his home is a prison by other people's design and he's too afraid to get judged for what items he puts in his own living space. I want to punch my way through that with manly bravery and confidence. So if that happens, that's when I will read my own response here. Nothing to do with you really. :whistle:

However, it was totally worth it, since it infused you with enough trust to make you mention your younger-than-average age in a new member's introduction thread:
3_TakeItOrLeaveIt wrote:It could also be and age related thing. As far as I can tell, a lot of ppl who own dolls are a bit "older" than me.
And you're old enough to know what that means. :evidence: As per the ethernal rules of The Internet, you shall henceforth be referred to as 'The Child' on these forums!
Welcome, child!
3_TakeItOrLeaveIt wrote:Yea but do you really need a doll to be on this forum? I mean, there is no requirement for owning a doll right?
Why yes of course there is! You are required to post proof of sex doll ownership within 30 days of registering, and then you'll get your IAICDV membership card and can claim your free ice cream truck!
ChaXen wrote:Masami now refers to you as "Father Leaf", sir! :)
Oh hell yeah baby, call me Daddy anytime! :wink:
Umm... wanna see my ice cream truck?
Ahm, so first of all, I really don't think my brain is a home of other people's design, at least not the way you think it is, and in the end we are all part of a society and still have some others "design" in our heads. For example how our parents educated us, or our environment. In fact we are a mirror of our environment and the sum of all of our experience we made and we learned through life. My feelings are not based on the fact, that others could judge me, just bc I don't want to know others that I own a doll. I have some secrets that I don't want others to know and I am sure you have yours too. My core problem is, that I think that this doll isn't that good for my mind as I first imagined. I wouldn't care what others think, besides my family and close friends, bc their opinion matters to me. They won't judge me bc of that, but I judge myselfe for spending money on the doll, and that she doesn't is what I really expected. If someone would have gifted me this doll I would be way calmer in the end. I was aware that I don't want to do her make-up or clothe her a lot and take pictures, the first and almost only purpouse for her was to fulfill my huge sexdrive in this trying times. The doll gave me the feeling that I just gave up on trying to get a gf, but it also showed me, that I was just to lazy and that I took another exit out of this. I also had a kink for dolls, at least I thought I would have. Its the same with a lot of other things in life, you only can tell if you like them when you try them/it. I really thougth that I wanted to skydive, and therefore I tried it, but in the end it wasn't for me for a lot of reasons, so should I go and skydive till I "like" it or rewired my brain to like it? Same with the doll, I could make myselfe to "like" it, but do I want it?
And also its the confidence in life, you can run around like the other russion dude who married his doll, and show the world that you really like this. There will always be ppl that judge you, but its how you handle this. If I would care what strangers think, I would already be dead, but I really care what my closest family and friends think, regardless if its the doll or other things. I used to smoke a lot of weed and still study and manage my exams with success. My parents hated that I smoked weed, and I respected their opinion, but I didn't stop bc they wanted me to. Same with the doll, if I would like it, and some of my friends would say its weird, I would still have the doll. Thats their opinion and thats totaly fine, but the fact that I react this way on this doll isn't really bc of others, its only bc of me, and my thougths and that it simply doesn't match my expactations. The doll is still in the basement, and if I am horney my mind goes "hmm you have a woman-shape doll down there, would probably be way better than useing your hand rn huh?!" Than I start thinking, should I get her up. But if I got rid of my boner, my mind goes "Good that you didn't get the doll up, you just would have to get her cleaned and get her ready and maintain her, just to enjoy her maybe in a few hours again!" .. I really don't want to buy dresses or cloth for her, and invest the time for her make-up. Hell, I am way to lazy to buy me some new clothes sometimes. So its a weird situation for me, but I couldn't have thought about this, bc I never have been in this. It was a lesson I needed to learn, even tho it was an expensive one.

So than I'll take it back I guess, I "un-thank" you, if you might? Still, what you wrote was totaly true for what it is.

I hope you have a way better experience with your new doll than I have, and I would really love to see how it workes out for you! :)

And sry for the typos and the stupid quotes, I am on my phone rn, and it would be way too much of an hazzle to get this done right.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

TakeItOrLeaveIt.. At least you can say you tried in yourself and doll ownership wasn't for you. Absolutely nothing wrong with that! This IS the internet and unfortunately you're going to get negative and positive feedback from people.. Just keep doing you and what makes you happy. That's all that counts! :glou:

3_TakeItOrLeaveIt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

esp wrote:TakeItOrLeaveIt.. At least you can say you tried in yourself and doll ownership wasn't for you. Absolutely nothing wrong with that! This IS the internet and unfortunately you're going to get negative and positive feedback from people.. Just keep doing you and what makes you happy. That's all that counts! :glou:
Thanks dude, appreciate it! It was a f-ing expensive attempt but at least I tried I guess.
As I stated in my post above, I really don't care what others think. If I would do so, I would be already dead due to high blood preassure/heart attack. But positive vibes like yours are always welcome! :)

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

3_TakeItOrLeaveIt wrote:
esp wrote:TakeItOrLeaveIt.. At least you can say you tried in yourself and doll ownership wasn't for you. Absolutely nothing wrong with that! This IS the internet and unfortunately you're going to get negative and positive feedback from people.. Just keep doing you and what makes you happy. That's all that counts! :glou:
Thanks dude, appreciate it! It was a f-ing expensive attempt but at least I tried I guess.
As I stated in my post above, I really don't care what others think. If I would do so, I would be already dead due to high blood preassure/heart attack. But positive vibes like yours are always welcome! :)
Your very welcome! And yes it's very expensive hobby. At least you'll save money not having to buy any more now.. lol. Over the 12 years I've been on this forum I've bought and sold over 50 different dolls possibly more than that anywhere from silicone to TPE and I can't get away from it. I guess I'm drawn to them. No telling how much money I've spent over the years... lol.
And I've learned a long time ago about not having that negativity or being around negative people in real life. I try to keep my life as stress free and drama free and negativity free as possible. My life functions better that way! And I hear you on the high blood pressure! I definitely don't need any of that I'm already old as it is.. :haha4:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

esp wrote:
siliconelover wrote:
3_TakeItOrLeaveIt wrote:Thank you very much for your kind and friendly Words! :D

Honestly, the reason why I am here is, that I bought a doll from SiliconLovers, that I received 3 days ago. I have huge post-nut clarity and I want to get rid of her. She is brandnew and I used her only one time, but I can´t do this and it gives me huge anxiety. I need to sell her or I´ll get crazy. Its sadly not at all like I expected and I hope you guys can help me. If this is against the rules I can understand but rn she is wrapped like she was delivered, in my basement ... Hope you guys can understand my situation and give me some adivce or help.

Start a thread of your own, explaining your situation and you are certain to receive much help with your dilemma.
SL ... He didn't step on anyone else's thread.. This is a thread he started introducing himself as a New Member!
My bad. I'm so confused ! Sorry about that.

TIOLI,

As members have said, if you never tried, you'd never know.

Doll ownership doesn't click right away with many. Maybe you need to give it some time ... or maybe you really already know.

Whatever you decide, stick around because you obviously like what you see and this is the best place to admire these sculpted, lovable pieces of ass, I mean art !
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

3_TakeItOrLeaveIt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

esp wrote: Your very welcome! And yes it's very expensive hobby. At least you'll save money not having to buy any more now.. lol. Over the 12 years I've been on this forum I've bought and sold over 50 different dolls possibly more than that anywhere from silicone to TPE and I can't get away from it. I guess I'm drawn to them. No telling how much money I've spent over the years... lol.
And I've learned a long time ago about not having that negativity or being around negative people in real life. I try to keep my life as stress free and drama free and negativity free as possible. My life functions better that way! And I hear you on the high blood pressure! I definitely don't need any of that I'm already old as it is.. :haha4:
As long as you like what you are doing its all fine imo. At least if you didn't spent your money on your dolls instead of paying your bills.

Yea, you totaly right about not sticking around negative ppl. Its not easy, but if you are as positive as possible, than you're doing your part. Bc there will always be negative ppl, hell I am still negative sometimes, but important is, to cope with your feelings, cry if you need to cry (crying is healing my parents always said) but also stand up again, smile and get back on track (is also what they told me). And still today, if I really feel down, I know, everything is going to be good, just keep beeing positive!
Happy to hear that you gound a good functionable way in your life that works out for you! :glou:

3_TakeItOrLeaveIt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

siliconelover wrote:
esp wrote:
siliconelover wrote:

My bad. I'm so confused ! Sorry about that.

TIOLI,

As members have said, if you never tried, you'd never know.

Doll ownership doesn't click right away with many. Maybe you need to give it some time ... or maybe you really already know.

Whatever you decide, stick around because you obviously like what you see and this is the best place to admire these sculpted, lovable pieces of ass, I mean art !
No worries! We all make mistakes sometimes :haha4:

I like the ass ... uuh ... the art too hehe. But rather on pictures than irl tbh.

Leaf

Post by Leaf »

Don't worry, was just trying a humorous post so that things ain't too serious. Remove the gravitas, so to speak.
It's your welcome thread, let's get a few more welcomes in here. ;)

3_TakeItOrLeaveIt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Leaf wrote:Don't worry, was just trying a humorous post so that things ain't too serious. Remove the gravitas, so to speak.
You are right. Turned from a welcome thread into a bigger convo. But still appreciate it! :)

Again, hope you have fun with your new investment ;)

ChaXen
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ChaXen »

Leaf wrote:Don't worry, was just trying a humorous post so that things ain't too serious. Remove the gravitas, so to speak.
Agreed. It is pleasant to know where anyone can go online and simply have some kind of harmless fun??

Masami loves ice cream btw, Leaf lol :lol:
"Leila & Masami"
https://www.chaxen.com

Leila Mayana biography found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/leila-s-biography

Masami Miyana biography found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/masami

Aiko Rose description found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/_aiko

Our official advertisement flyer: https://hungryforhits.com/profilepage.php?id=31455

Leila: Email US! leilamasami@gmail.com

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Aredhel says Hi to you 3 TakeItOrLeaveIt. She hopes things get better for you soon.
Attachments
Aredhel Andrea Antra ( Are' )
Aredhel Andrea Antra ( Are' )
s1612319259429_code20210203022740vvkde4_editor_result (1).jpg (67.79 KiB) Viewed 250 times

3_TakeItOrLeaveIt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

jantra wrote:Aredhel says Hi to you 3 TakeItOrLeaveIt. She hopes things get better for you soon.
Hey and thank you! :)

INFORMATIONS