www.wmdolls.com

Why I need a male doll.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Why I need a male doll.

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, everyone. I'm pretty new here and wanted to share my story - after getting my partner's permission to do so, since it involves him. Perhaps someone else may be in the same situation and can empathise. I'm a 44 year old female and my husband is the same age. In November of 2011, he had a car accident which broke his back and left him permanently cripped - and impotent. We have been together for 18 years and have not had a sex life for almost a decade. During the first 2 years after his accident there were numerous times when I sat and cried my heart out over the loss of our sex life. But not just that: I cried over the loss of the intimacy and connection that comes with sex. Even though he can't give me sex any more, I have been loyal and stayed by his side because I love him. He even said I could get a "friend with benefits" if I wanted to. (How many men in his situation would offer such a thing and be ok with it?) But I don't wish to cheat on him. And I'm concerned that if I did get a "friend with benefits", emotions could become involved either from myself or the other person. Which is why I need a male doll. I can't afford one just yet but am in the process of saving up for one. I'm even selling some personal items in order to get the money I need to buy my future doll. So there it is - my story. Our story. If anyone else would like to share their reasons for getting a male doll, please feel free to do so. I would be interested in hearing your stories, too.

Nyxxxxx

Re: Why I need a male doll.

Post by Nyxxxxx »

true_blue22 wrote:Hi, everyone. I'm pretty new here and wanted to share my story - after getting my partner's permission to do so, since it involves him. Perhaps someone else may be in the same situation and can empathise. I'm a 44 year old female and my husband is the same age. In November of 2011, he had a car accident which broke his back and left him permanently cripped - and impotent. We have been together for 18 years and have not had a sex life for almost a decade. During the first 2 years after his accident there were numerous times when I sat and cried my heart out over the loss of our sex life. But not just that: I cried over the loss of the intimacy and connection that comes with sex. Even though he can't give me sex any more, I have been loyal and stayed by his side because I love him. He even said I could get a "friend with benefits" if I wanted to. (How many men in his situation would offer such a thing and be ok with it?) But I don't wish to cheat on him. And I'm concerned that if I did get a "friend with benefits", emotions could become involved either from myself or the other person. Which is why I need a male doll. I can't afford one just yet but am in the process of saving up for one. I'm even selling some personal items in order to get the money I need to buy my future doll. So there it is - my story. Our story. If anyone else would like to share their reasons for getting a male doll, please feel free to do so. I would be interested in hearing your stories, too.
Firstly welcome to TDF, I love to see new Male doll fans, especially female ones like me. I hope you enjoy it here. :) Thank you for sharing your story. I wont insult you by offering a weak sorry over your situation but please accept my praise at how you are handling the change together as a team. I have never been in the same situation so can't relate but I admire that kind of strength.

I sincerely hope that a doll helps. You are certainly in the right place to do research and get support in finding a doll that is right for you. I recommend going with a TDF listed vendor and going though past threads on TDF to know what to consider when buying a doll e.g. weight, looks, and maintenance needed. I got Nate ( My WM Doll, he says hi ) middle of last year due to being long term single and Covid increasing my loneliness levels and I haven't looked back since. There are an increasing number of male doll fans on here, many more experienced than me and I am pleased to say that all my interactions so far have been positive. Wishing you all the best in your doll journey.
My cute little monkey Nate : WM 160CM Male Head 78 Medium skin tone

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Nyxxxxx wrote:
true_blue22 wrote:Hi, everyone. I'm pretty new here and wanted to share my story - after getting my partner's permission to do so, since it involves him. Perhaps someone else may be in the same situation and can empathise. I'm a 44 year old female and my husband is the same age. In November of 2011, he had a car accident which broke his back and left him permanently cripped - and impotent. We have been together for 18 years and have not had a sex life for almost a decade. During the first 2 years after his accident there were numerous times when I sat and cried my heart out over the loss of our sex life. But not just that: I cried over the loss of the intimacy and connection that comes with sex. Even though he can't give me sex any more, I have been loyal and stayed by his side because I love him. He even said I could get a "friend with benefits" if I wanted to. (How many men in his situation would offer such a thing and be ok with it?) But I don't wish to cheat on him. And I'm concerned that if I did get a "friend with benefits", emotions could become involved either from myself or the other person. Which is why I need a male doll. I can't afford one just yet but am in the process of saving up for one. I'm even selling some personal items in order to get the money I need to buy my future doll. So there it is - my story. Our story. If anyone else would like to share their reasons for getting a male doll, please feel free to do so. I would be interested in hearing your stories, too.
Firstly welcome to TDF, I love to see new Male doll fans, especially female ones like me. I hope you enjoy it here. :) Thank you for sharing your story. I wont insult you by offering a weak sorry over your situation but please accept my praise at how you are handling the change together as a team. I have never been in the same situation so can't relate but I admire that kind of strength.

I sincerely hope that a doll helps. You are certainly in the right place to do research and get support in finding a doll that is right for you. I recommend going with a TDF listed vendor and going though past threads on TDF to know what to consider when buying a doll e.g. weight, looks, and maintenance needed. I got Nate ( My WM Doll, he says hi ) middle of last year due to being long term single and Covid increasing my loneliness levels and I haven't looked back since. There are an increasing number of male doll fans on here, many more experienced than me and I am pleased to say that all my interactions so far have been positive. Wishing you all the best in your doll journey.
Hi, Nyxxxxx. Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm so glad to hear from another female here on the forum. I'm already enjoying being a member very much. What has happened to my partner has been extremely challenging. But love is the strong bond that keeps us together. I really hope that a doll helps me, too. I keep on dreaming of the day when I'll have enough money to order mine. I will definitely have a good look through the forum topics on male dolls to find one that is right for me. I'm so glad that Nate was able to be your companion and comfort you during Covid isolation. (ps: Hi, Nate!) :lol: Thank you so much for your kind wishes regarding my doll journey. I would love to see some photos of Nate if you wouldn't mind sending them by private message. :lol:

Jetpro

Post by Jetpro »

Its amazing the love you have for each other.
Best of luck in your search!
Shyanne, WM 156 H tan # 233 head
Savanna, WM 156 H wheat # 87 head
Cora, 6ye 163 I tan # 103 head
Hanidoll 164 M wheat # H1635-1 head
Sarah, WM 163 H tan #193 head
Brandy, WM 174 G tan # 233 head
Page, 6ye 165N

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

You mention broken back not neck so assuming paraplegic not Quad? Either way you should find it erotic incorporating a full body, Torso or hips into your intimate life. Is it an option to at least start with the hips while you save $$.? Especially lovely even when using toys to have that human smell, touch, sounds, warmth, kissing. It's very erotic, and you can incorporate it if he likes watching while you go it alone..

Also RD made an awesome natural sized silicone penis with a flattened wide base which will provide high realism to recreate natural sex with him. Warm it first and since those dildo belts are awkward, ugly, and pinchy, attach the RD replica it to your darling hubby with soft 4" wide MeFix medical fabric tape.

I think RD also made great Male hips.

Another option to begin is blow up rubber or plastic

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

What I love about dolls is that any one of us, male or female, we can find one that turns us on, that is a total "hotty" to us alone, and not have to worry if the doll is straight, or gay, or if I'm their type, etc. Or worry about disease, pregnancy, hurt feelings, etc.

Wishing you the best on your journey, True Blue.

I'm a straight male in a loving but "once every month or two" marriage. It's been hard for over a decade. I only wish my spouse were as open as yours. Working toward it. Doing lots of doll research. Sigh.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hey True Blue, welcome to TDF :D

Much info here, and open conversation.

Best wishes :glou:

Nyxxxxx

Post by Nyxxxxx »

true_blue22 wrote:
Nyxxxxx wrote:

Hi, Nyxxxxx. Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm so glad to hear from another female here on the forum. I'm already enjoying being a member very much. What has happened to my partner has been extremely challenging. But love is the strong bond that keeps us together. I really hope that a doll helps me, too. I keep on dreaming of the day when I'll have enough money to order mine. I will definitely have a good look through the forum topics on male dolls to find one that is right for me. I'm so glad that Nate was able to be your companion and comfort you during Covid isolation. (ps: Hi, Nate!) :lol: Thank you so much for your kind wishes regarding my doll journey. I would love to see some photos of Nate if you wouldn't mind sending them by private message. :lol:
Your most welcome. Glad to see you are enjoying being here and that some other members have already made themselves known. I've found everyone to be a friendly bunch so far. :)

It's wonderful that your bond with your husband has remained strong. While separation might be the best option in some cases I like to believe that the marriage commitment is just that a commitment. Never been married myself but feel it's not something that should be undertaken lightly.

Nate is so pleased that you took an interest in him. He has his own thread here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=135103

By all means check it out. My phone is rubbish so the pictures are not great but it gives you an idea what my lil monkey gets up to. Maybe once you find 'the one doll ' we will see him on here too.
My cute little monkey Nate : WM 160CM Male Head 78 Medium skin tone

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Wow this touches my heart... True blue you are a special person! He is very lucky to have you!
Master of Puppets...

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

I find your courage in sharing your story inspiring and brave.

I've been wanting to share my doll story for some time, but given the context, I wanted to do it on video for my YT channel. But I couldn't get through it without breaking down. So then I thought of recording it as "Dollman" and telling the story from a third person perspective. But that just seemed too impersonal. lol.

Maybe I should just bite the bullet and share my story, but I won't hijack your thread to do so. I will just give it some more thought.

I do think both you and your husband are incredibly people. It takes love and devotion to stand beside one other in such trying times. I'm sure you know that many people wouldn't (or would at least handle it differently, but not is such a good way). What I am particularly pleased about is how understanding your husband is. Your devotion is clearly noticed and appreciated and I commend you both on that.

I knew an older gay male couple who were together when one of them had a stroke than left him unable to walk. His partner went and got a nursing degree so he could take care of him. Unfortunately, the guy became angry at everyone and the world after his stroke and was rather verbally berating to his partner. Still, his partner stood by him til he passed a few years ago. His partner was a miserable SOB to everyone BUT he had his good days.

I so wish you happiness with your new doll and the joy it will bring you and the peace of mind it will likely bring your husband.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Jetpro wrote:Its amazing the love you have for each other.
Best of luck in your search!
Hi, Jetpro. I really appreciate your kind thoughts. Thank you. :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

jazzman wrote:You mention broken back not neck so assuming paraplegic not Quad? Either way you should find it erotic incorporating a full body, Torso or hips into your intimate life. Is it an option to at least start with the hips while you save $$.? Especially lovely even when using toys to have that human smell, touch, sounds, warmth, kissing. It's very erotic, and you can incorporate it if he likes watching while you go it alone..

Also RD made an awesome natural sized silicone penis with a flattened wide base which will provide high realism to recreate natural sex with him. Warm it first and since those dildo belts are awkward, ugly, and pinchy, attach the RD replica it to your darling hubby with soft 4" wide MeFix medical fabric tape.

I think RD also made great Male hips.

Another option to begin is blow up rubber or plastic
Hi, Jazzman. While my husband is not paralysed, he does have extremely bad nerve pain which runs up and down the inside of his legs on a daily basis. Most of the time experiencing touch on his legs is painful for him. He also has 8-inch steel rods on either side of his spine. I think even the physical motions of sex would cause pain in his back, hips and legs. Yeah, it's pretty bad. He's extremely lucky that he is able to walk - although his walk is now a slow shuffle. His injury has also caused him to have poor balance, so that doesn't help, either. Even torso dolls can be pretty expensive, so I think I'd rather save up to get a full-body doll. I do appreciate your reply and your suggestions. Thank you. :lol:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

SimonSays7 wrote:What I love about dolls is that any one of us, male or female, we can find one that turns us on, that is a total "hotty" to us alone, and not have to worry if the doll is straight, or gay, or if I'm their type, etc. Or worry about disease, pregnancy, hurt feelings, etc.

Wishing you the best on your journey, True Blue.

I'm a straight male in a loving but "once every month or two" marriage. It's been hard for over a decade. I only wish my spouse were as open as yours. Working toward it. Doing lots of doll research. Sigh.
Hi, SimonSays7. I did have a doll in mind that was the doll of my dreams - but sadly, I have a lower back issue and due to the doll's weight, there would be no way that I could lift him. I don't want to settle for a torso doll - I want a full-body doll that I can cuddle up to properly. (A torso can't put it's arm around you.) So I'm now limited to a choice of 2 male dolls. The lightest one being 30 kilograms. (66 pounds.) I agree with your reasons for getting a doll. The biggest one for me is no emotions getting involved. I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty in your marriage. To be honest, I'm astounded that my husband said I could get a "friend with benefits" if I wanted to. Very few men would allow their partner to do that and be ok with it. I wish you luck with your doll journey, also. Thank you for your kind wishes for my doll journey, too.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Nescio50 wrote:Hey True Blue, welcome to TDF :D

Much info here, and open conversation.

Best wishes :glou:
Hi, Nescio50. Thank you for the warm welcome and your kind thoughts. It's greatly appreciated. :lol:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Dees luver wrote:Wow this touches my heart... True blue you are a special person! He is very lucky to have you!

Hi, Dees luver. Thank you for your kind thoughts. I often joke with my husband that he's lucky I love him. it's been very challenging going from being his wife to his carer. A lot of the time we use humour to deal with things. And I'd rather laugh than cry. Although, sometimes it's ok to cry, too.

INFORMATIONS