Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

What is going on with Abyss?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Lobo83
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What is going on with Abyss?

Post by Lobo83 »

Yep! its still super fascinating
> > > She just arrived 163F Kaleesi/Althea NormonDoll : viewtopic.php?p=2478630#p2478630 < < <

DutchDoll Tiana + FunWestDoll Cammy/Jinx + Lara Croft GLD
Tifa Lockhart GLD viewtopic.php?t=159320
Mini She-Hulk ITD : viewtopic.php?t=161994
WH. Miki ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2242804#p2242804
Lola ITD : viewtopic.php?p=2255217#p2255217

Jdoe214

Post by Jdoe214 »

Any news on whether sensed has been updated ?

Brick

Post by Brick »

Jdoe214 wrote:Any news on whether sensed has been updated ?
Not yet. I dont have any info on this..
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Scotty-Potty-GPK

Post by Scotty-Potty-GPK »

Did the OP ever get his doll? I'm in the same boat. I ordered in June with an estimated delivery of September. My tracker hasn't moved at all. Its stuck on ordered.
I managed to get in touch with Sam to request a change to my order, but he and he said that my doll's body was already poured and I should have it in a few weeks. That was four months ago.
I tried to get on the ClubRealdoll forums, but they are mostly blocked unless you register. I tried to register and the verification email never came. (Yes I checked my spam folder) I sent them a message using the contact form but I haven't heard back from them. That was two weeks ago.
So today I've found this forum and I also posted on the subreddit just looking for some answers.

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

Scotty-Potty-GPK wrote:Did the OP ever get his doll? I'm in the same boat. I ordered in June with an estimated delivery of September. My tracker hasn't moved at all. Its stuck on ordered.
I managed to get in touch with Sam to request a change to my order, but he and he said that my doll's body was already poured and I should have it in a few weeks. That was four months ago.
I tried to get on the ClubRealdoll forums, but they are mostly blocked unless you register. I tried to register and the verification email never came. (Yes I checked my spam folder) I sent them a message using the contact form but I haven't heard back from them. That was two weeks ago.
So today I've found this forum and I also posted on the subreddit just looking for some answers.
I am still waiting for my doll as well but I ordered my in March of this year. Abyss had moved from San Mateo CA to Las Vegas NV in August and was told that it have been packed but found it was only the head that was poured and not the body. Yesterday Sam called me to tell me that the body will be poured this coming week. I reach out to Brick a few time in the past few months and just was told it will be here soon but of course I am still waiting.

I have no doubts I will get my doll I have ordered but when is the question that I cannot answer nor can I rely on anyone else to answer at this point. I am hoping for Dec, but the way everything is going, most likely sometimes next year. LOL

And yes, I know Abyss lost most of their employees when they moved to NV, had I known this, I would have waited till the dust is settle. Bad Timing LOL.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I would recommend registering at CRD.

you can also email sales@raldoll.com

I am not 100% sure how many staff did not move to Vegas. Brick might have a better handle on this.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

I finally got an email yesterday letting me know my doll is on the makeup chair so most likely another 3 to 6 weeks if history repeat itself.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

dollsforme wrote:I finally got an email yesterday letting me know my doll is on the makeup chair so most likely another 3 to 6 weeks if history repeat itself.

That’s good news- hopefully it will be faster! I know this isn’t helping now but it will all be worth it when you open that box and finally get to look into her eyes!!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

i really hope she is worth the price and the very long wait

julle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by julle »

I have been waiting my preconfigured doll from mid of March 2021. Status is still ordered. Wonder if I have been postponed or totally forgotten.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

julle wrote:I have been waiting my preconfigured doll from mid of March 2021. Status is still ordered. Wonder if I have been postponed or totally forgotten.

Please get your info to Brick and email Sales@realdoll.com
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

julle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by julle »

I have contacted several times to sales@realdoll.com. Not satisfied to answers that I have got.

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

julle wrote:I have contacted several times to sales@realdoll.com. Not satisfied to answers that I have got.
I know it is frustrating waiting since March when it is giving a production time of 16-20 weeks and since Abyss moved in August more delayed on top of that. The queue time is longest you have to wait but once in production it will be done within 2 month by my our experience, You will get what you order and I would suggest to call Abyss and leave a message if no one answer the phone. Be warn, the answer may not be satisfactory, believe me I been there. I will just be patience and do not worry you will never get you doll. I hate Abyss for making me wait so long but I love the result after it is delivered.

My last doll took 28 weeks during Covid 19 and this it is already over 34 weeks but who counting? LOL

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I am not sure what kind of response you got vs what your expectations were. But we all do hope whatever the issue is you will get your doll soon.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Brick

Post by Brick »

julle wrote:I have contacted several times to sales@realdoll.com. Not satisfied to answers that I have got.
What is the problem??
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS