sanhuiofficial.com

A sad day for Feney

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A sad day for Feney

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello LaZien,

How are you?
Is Feney feeling better?
I wish Sanhui company would give more help or advice to aid Feney ㅠ_ㅠ

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

LaZien
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaZien »

Taeyeon wrote:Hello LaZien,

How are you?
Is Feney feeling better?
I wish Sanhui company would give more help or advice to aid Feney ㅠ_ㅠ

TaeYeon
Hello TaeYeon!

She is past her first surgery. The shaft is welded in place with some burn damage. :(

I ordered some Psycho Paint and Silc Pig to paint the damaged silicone.

I'm waiting for the steel part and looking for Loctite to protect the threaded parts.

Meanwhile her left wrist got very loose too. I think the silicone holds it now in place...

I e-mailed Sanhui again with the wrist problem, but no answers.
I just asked for a picture of the wrist, so i can cut it open at the right part, but it looks like Sanhui protects all the joint pictures.

At this point - i believe - i will get no answers from the manufacturer. I gave up.

It's a nightmare.

LaZien
Attachments
weld.jpg
weld.jpg (401.43 KiB) Viewed 1155 times

Fryevia

Post by Fryevia »

I hope everything works out for you, as Tyr said there's going to be someone on the forum with a solution.

It sucks that Sanhui is MIA again.

Best of luck.
Lillian - Sino-doll 162cm @lillianthedoll | Lillian - First impression | Lillian - Photo thread
Asuka - Gynoid Model 14 @EVAsuka02 | Asuka - Photo thread

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Hi LaZien,
See of you can get a solder mat. I use one to dissipate heat when working on Ami. I'm not sure how it would hold up against welding, but any protection is better than nothing.
I have a section wrapped around the soldering iron to save accidental burns,
P1010413.JPG
P1010413.JPG (770.4 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
And the mat, whats left, enough to cut and place behind the skeleton.
P1010414.JPG
P1010414.JPG (784.88 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

LaZien
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaZien »

Tyr wrote:Hi LaZien,
See of you can get a solder mat. I use one to dissipate heat when working on Ami. I'm not sure how it would hold up against welding, but any protection is better than nothing.
I have a section wrapped around the soldering iron to save accidental burns,

And the mat, whats left, enough to cut and place behind the skeleton.

Tyr
Hi Tyr!

Thanks for the advice!

I made a little plate and put it around the metal to protect the silicone from the sparks.
A wet towel helped to cool everything down. Nevertheless, the foam and silicone still got burned a little.

LaZien

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Anyone who can weld in place (without burning the place down) is one hell of a welder IMO :)

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

seagull wrote:Anyone who can weld in place (without burning the place down) is one hell of a welder IMO :)
Yup, I'll agree with that! :thumbs_up:
It looks like Feney is in safe hands. :)
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

Is that a Sino

Sum_guy

Post by Sum_guy »

(Adds Sanhui to NEVER buy list along with Sinodoll)
So sad that manufacturers (even relatively expensive ones) don't give a shit about their customers.

Make believe scenario: So let's say Sanhui customer service REALLY has their hands tied. The higher ups say we can't do anything for this person and we can't send skeleton pics because someone will copy us. AT MINIMUM you should have gotten a response of SOME SORT. Going further the skeleton picture thing should have been addressed as "while I cannot send pictures of the skeleton and joints please send me a picture of exactly where you plan to make an incision so I can tell you if that is an appropriate place to start". Perfect response? No, but it's SOMETHING!

LaZien
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaZien »

Thanks Everyone!

She's in good hands i promise! :thumbs_up:

I'm prepared for the upcoming problems now. The rest of the skeleton seems to be okay for now.
Sum_guy wrote:(Adds Sanhui to NEVER buy list along with Sinodoll)
So sad that manufacturers (even relatively expensive ones) don't give a shit about their customers.

Make believe scenario: So let's say Sanhui customer service REALLY has their hands tied. The higher ups say we can't do anything for this person and we can't send skeleton pics because someone will copy us. AT MINIMUM you should have gotten a response of SOME SORT. Going further the skeleton picture thing should have been addressed as "while I cannot send pictures of the skeleton and joints please send me a picture of exactly where you plan to make an incision so I can tell you if that is an appropriate place to start". Perfect response? No, but it's SOMETHING!
Yes it would be a big help too!

They make beautiful sculpts, but the support section is pretty silent. :)
The main e-mail and Mike's e-mail is silent to this day.

LaZien

Ampoac
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ampoac »

Is that mold in the foam? There is a greenish hue in all of it.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

This is strange that they are not communicating because I just made a purchase on the 6th of this month and Betty and Mike have been very responsive, I did notice if you go on there website and use there chatting feature to chat or leave a message. They responded very quickly using the chat feature. I was also wondering if there warranty is just for a year or longer? Sorry that your doll is having problems
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

LaZien
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaZien »

staycool64 wrote:This is strange that they are not communicating because I just made a purchase on the 6th of this month and Betty and Mike have been very responsive, I did notice if you go on there website and use there chatting feature to chat or leave a message. They responded very quickly using the chat feature. I was also wondering if there warranty is just for a year or longer? Sorry that your doll is having problems
Hello staycool64!

Nah it's okey. When i made my purchase Sanhui was very responsive. Everything went fast.
They even made the custom skin tone from my color code.
The body sculpt is beautiful too.
The head connector was not compatible with the body, but i fixed that too.

Only the support is silent.

I am lucky that my problem is not so serious and i can fix it.

I followed Shione's story and i don't want to try the warranty side. Poor Pabzilla had so much stress during those months.

LaZien

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

LaZien wrote:
staycool64 wrote:This is strange that they are not communicating because I just made a purchase on the 6th of this month and Betty and Mike have been very responsive, I did notice if you go on there website and use there chatting feature to chat or leave a message. They responded very quickly using the chat feature. I was also wondering if there warranty is just for a year or longer? Sorry that your doll is having problems
Hello staycool64!

Nah it's okey. When i made my purchase Sanhui was very responsive. Everything went fast.
They even made the custom skin tone from my color code.
The body sculpt is beautiful too.
The head connector was not compatible with the body, but i fixed that too.

Only the support is silent.

I am lucky that my problem is not so serious and i can fix it.

I followed Shione's story and i don't want to try the warranty side. Poor Pabzilla had so much stress during those months.

LaZien
Lazien,
Glad to hear it was some what of an easy fix and yes I have been following Shione and Pabzillas posts, very sad :cry:. I do agree 100% if this falls under there warranty they should step up to plate and take care of it. I will be posting pictures and giving an honest review, I want to do a little posing of my girl but purchased mainly for play and companionship. I chose Sanhui for a couple things like weight reduction by an average of 12lbs when comparing TPE and there Silicone competitors of similar size(HUGE thing for me). I love the videos and how soft and real the textured skin looks and feels, statements from a lot of members of course but I can tell I will likee :multi: I love what I read about the kissing and moving Jaw, not much on Hjobs, this is what my Venus2000 is for, if you do not have or ever tried one you should, little pricey but OMG! is all I can say. Back to Sanhui and there faces are very attractive as well. Mike from Sahui said they solved the Breast and Skeleton problems and hope they are being factual. It would be a shame if they weren't. I almost picked the Desert Fox skin tone LaZien :D But could not tell from your pictures and the pictures and Videos on Sanhuis site what the actual skin tone is. Could you please PM me LaZien and please let me know if your girls custom skin tone is like the pictures on the Sahuis website? I am considering the 158cm after this purchase. Nice to meet you all and good luck with everything
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM