sanhuiofficial.com

A sad day for Feney

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
LaZien
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

A sad day for Feney

Post by LaZien »

Hey Everyone.

My SH168 Feney's knee literally fell apart after 1,5 year.

She has the flexi skeleton. I'm in contact now with Mike and wait if there is a solution to this.

Meanwhile Kayla tries to comfort her.

I will update this topic as soon as i got a solution.

I wish you all a better day.. :(
Attachments
FEN41.jpg
FEN41.jpg (461.13 KiB) Viewed 2380 times

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: A sad day for Feney

Post by Rock13 »

Oh no! Wishing you the best as you deal with this knee injury.

Have you seen Mishka's doll knee surgery video? Different brand, and silicone, but it may prove useful:

https://youtu.be/DkjAx-K64ec
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

Sorry to hear about Feny's knee hope she gets a fix soon.
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

LaZien
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaZien »

Thank You,

This is a different design.

I don't know what the name of this bolt or something is (i'm not an engineer :) ), but it looks weak. :(
Attachments
FEN42.jpg
FEN42.jpg (447.16 KiB) Viewed 2356 times

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

It looks like some sort of a locking bolt, that tightens in on a rod.
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

I feel yr pain. *Annoying* that skeleton issues remain a problem.

How was yr doll used, I mean was she a lot in a sitting position or standing? Flexi means she should have no problem standing ?

LaZien
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaZien »

skybird100000 wrote:I feel yr pain. *Annoying* that skeleton issues remain a problem.

How was yr doll used, I mean was she a lot in a sitting position or standing? Flexi means she should have no problem standing ?
Hey skybird100000,

In the 1,5 years she had 3 photoshoots and 99% of the time she was laying on a memory foam mattress.

In the last few months the knee was pretty loose, but i thought it's "just loose" and then i tried to move her and the knee got displaced.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

So in short this should never have happened and kinda makes me wonder what flexi is supposed to do. Curious about replies you will get from the manufacturer. Can you post a picture of that knee?

I still have 2 dolls and they just lie on a mattress, i kinda never *use* em (only cuddling) and no real knee problems (1 doll has a loose knee but it was always loose ish and she is only 25kg and not made for posing).

Off topic as I was hesitating while replying and had to google. Kinda confusing 8)
Is it lay in bed or lie in bed?
As stated in the answer above: Use this mnemonic - LAY - (pLAce) and LIE - (recLIne) to remind you of the correct use of these two words. If you LAY YOURSELF (direct object) in bed, you will be LYING in bed = If you PLACE YOURSELF in bed, you will be RECLINING in bed. ... You can only LAY something but you cannot LIE it.26 Feb 2019

LaZien
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaZien »

skybird100000 wrote:So in short this should never have happened and kinda makes me wonder what flexi is supposed to do. Curious about replies you will get from the manufacturer. Can you post a picture of that knee?

I still have 2 dolls and they just lie on a mattress, i kinda never *use* em (only cuddling) and no real knee problems (1 doll has a loose knee but it was always loose ish and she is only 25kg and not made for posing).

Off topic as I was hesitating while replying and had to google. Kinda confusing 8)
Is it lay in bed or lie in bed?
As stated in the answer above: Use this mnemonic - LAY - (pLAce) and LIE - (recLIne) to remind you of the correct use of these two words. If you LAY YOURSELF (direct object) in bed, you will be LYING in bed = If you PLACE YOURSELF in bed, you will be RECLINING in bed. ... You can only LAY something but you cannot LIE it.26 Feb 2019
Sorry my English is not so good. :)

Flexi means she has a wider movement range.

I have only 1 picture at the moment.
Attachments
IMG_1370.JPG
IMG_1370.JPG (959.11 KiB) Viewed 2205 times

LaZien
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaZien »

Hello Everyone,

It has been almost a month and i got zero replies or solutions from Sanhui.

I try to figure out a solution myself.

Maybe welding or ordering some stainless steel or titanium parts to replace the weak aluminum...

Not happy about the whole situation.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Hi I'm assuming that the broken part fitted onto the end of the rod in the last photo? That the 4 broken parts acted like a collet and clamped the rod when a nut was run up it.

I would get a piece of threaded bar the same size as the broken piece and drill it to be a snug-ish 5 to 10 thou. fit on the rod, (maybe you could hunt down your local jobbing machine shop, get them to make a replacement, but without the 4 slots. should be easy if they have the broken one as a template? Get them to make a couple just in case?) and bond it on with JBweld, gorilla glue or similar. or you could cross drill it and pin it, hard to say without sizes, but not an easy operation with a doll wrapped around it.

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

LaZien
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LaZien »

Tyr wrote:Hi I'm assuming that the broken part fitted onto the end of the rod in the last photo? That the 4 broken parts acted like a collet and clamped the rod when a nut was run up it.

I would get a piece of threaded bar the same size as the broken piece and drill it to be a snug-ish 5 to 10 thou. fit on the rod, (maybe you could hunt down your local jobbing machine shop, get them to make a replacement, but without the 4 slots. should be easy if they have the broken one as a template? Get them to make a couple just in case?) and bond it on with JBweld, gorilla glue or similar. or you could cross drill it and pin it, hard to say without sizes, but not an easy operation with a doll wrapped around it.

Tyr
Hi Tyr!

Yes it fitted there.

Thanks for the advice! I think, this will be the best solution.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Hi LaZien, I hope you manage to fix her. If you get stuck, there's usually someone on TDF with a solution.
Good luck with your repair.

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

super89rex

Post by super89rex »

I have a Sanhui and loose and busted hip joint. I swear it’s from these ball joint style sockets.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Lack of communication and support from Sanhui is also sad.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS