www.realistic-love-doll.com

YL146 - First purchase @Realistic Love Doll . Thanks 010421

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: YL146 - First purchase @Realistic Love Doll . Thanks 010

Post by DrDemento789 »

Spanish noob wrote:
DrDemento789 wrote:Glad she arrived safe! Love the cow picture in your avatar hopefully we can see more shots soon! Sexy!
Here is some advance just for you mate, once i finish my holidays will start with her exclusive post
BeFunky-collage5.jpg
Woah nice sneak peek! Great sexy outfit more mickey mouse than cow but cute! As I said before damn that ass is amazing!
My little women sure do like to dress up!
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

I'm a bit late but i guess your honeymoon ain't over so "Happy honey moon !"
She's gorgeous, i'll be waiting for her threat.
:glou:

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

DrDemento789 wrote:
Spanish noob wrote:
DrDemento789 wrote:Glad she arrived safe! Love the cow picture in your avatar hopefully we can see more shots soon! Sexy!
Here is some advance just for you mate, once i finish my holidays will start with her exclusive post
BeFunky-collage5.jpg
Woah nice sneak peek! Great sexy outfit more mickey mouse than cow but cute! As I said before damn that ass is amazing!
Tried hard to get a cow design but in pink instead black and that was the closest i saw, the other only option was over 60 USD for a custom leggings. Its enough to fullfill my fantasy of a hentai succubus that drives me crazy :haha4:
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Nouchi wrote:I'm a bit late but i guess your honeymoon ain't over so "Happy honey moon !"
She's gorgeous, i'll be waiting for her threat.
:glou:
Thanks much! Was quite a positive shock experience, i should had enter doll world long time ago :glou:

Wouldnt had thought that i will appreciate so much also head YL 188, its so beautiful, and its really easy to get our imagination tricked by her intensive gaze when playing

As honeymoon is over, her threat will be started today
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

We continue the party here ! A TRIBUTE threat to YL146

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931363#p1931363

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Hola hombre, I've just read all your posts and much appreciated your thorough review written with such an excitement, happy for you man :)
I am very much into big fat babies like you and am particularly obsesses with boobs, the bigger, the better, but it has to be not just boobs, but rather overall big and fat girl. Nonetheless, massive boobs for me are the most important part and given my fetish (I like to play just with boobs for hours while she simply lies down in bed on her back) I would prefer gel breasts that are more jiggly than the hollowed ones as they give an even more realistic floppy and jiggly feel, but unfortunately YL146 provides only the hollowed ones (apart from the full ones which are even stiffer), but at the same time, i am really into YL146 in general for her overall body.
Saying that, I'd hugely appreciate if I could find somewhere how jiggly YL146 hollowed boobs are while she's lying in bed on her back, even a couple of seconds video with a sneaky hand squeezing the boobies in her lying position would make me the happiest man and would help me to narrow down my list of dolls, I am just getting into the idea of getting one, but my list is already kinda narrow. By the way, I am not sure if you'd be into a second video, I am just saying, but obviously don't feel compelled. All the best.
Cheers from Italy
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

adymoro wrote:Hola hombre, I've just read all your posts and much appreciated your thorough review written with such an excitement, happy for you man :)
I am very much into big fat babies like you and am particularly obsesses with boobs, the bigger, the better, but it has to be not just boobs, but rather overall big and fat girl. Nonetheless, massive boobs for me are the most important part and given my fetish (I like to play just with boobs for hours while she simply lies down in bed on her back) I would prefer gel breasts that are more jiggly than the hollowed ones as they give an even more realistic floppy and jiggly feel, but unfortunately YL146 provides only the hollowed ones (apart from the full ones which are even stiffer), but at the same time, i am really into YL146 in general for her overall body.
Saying that, I'd hugely appreciate if I could find somewhere how jiggly YL146 hollowed boobs are while she's lying in bed on her back, even a couple of seconds video with a sneaky hand squeezing the boobies in her lying position would make me the happiest man and would help me to narrow down my list of dolls, I am just getting into the idea of getting one, but my list is already kinda narrow. By the way, I am not sure if you'd be into a second video, I am just saying, but obviously don't feel compelled. All the best.
Cheers from Italy

Benvenuto amico mio !

Proud to have your first comment posted at my review page , that´s exactly why i create it , so i can approach YL146 to more devoters and solve doubts about it , wish i could had seen this prior purchasing her , wont have hesitated at all ! This doll sizes and dimensions are pure dope . Agree with you , that the bigger the better :glou:

I get it about your video request , i think the best way to be done is from up while she lying on bed , with a gopro , and both hands free using a chest harness or helmet , once i do it i will keep you posted , but it will be uploaded on the other threat ( viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854 )

About gel , i wont had gone even if possible , i read much about it and what i found was , that for small / medium tits , OK , but curiously for bigger ones , the feeling is not good as with hollows , this said by very experienced users

Hollow has kind of a feeling of emptiness and the air inside sounds hollow when grab and slap it , but is the price you pay to squeeze those titties as hard as you want with a lifelike feeling, without that air inside , i dont think it will be possible that .

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

thanks for your kind words my friend and everything you said sounds awesome, i am buzzing already, i gonna follow you there then

Danny40
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Danny40 »

Hello Aglooka! Im very happy for you that you received your doll! Im sure that she give you a lot of pleasure moments. How do you feel about her weight? I hope you manage it somehow. I had serious problems at the beginning with weight of my 60 lbs WM157 B cup doll, but everything went well after some days.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Danny40 wrote:Hello Aglooka! Im very happy for you that you received your doll! Im sure that she give you a lot of pleasure moments. How do you feel about her weight? I hope you manage it somehow. I had serious problems at the beginning with weight of my 60 lbs WM157 B cup doll, but everything went well after some days.
Hi there Danny ! , thanks much . Wow , she is just ...much more than i would had ever expected . Love her

You can see her detailed threat here for full info , its like her diary ( viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854 ) . It´s not everyone cup of tea of course , her body is quite unique

Regarding the weight , counting that i am only 63 Kg and the doll is something between 40-45 , quite well .

I use to have her always in stand up position , and only move her to bed when playing , that is quite often , daily would say .

I grab her ( with her arms lifted to avoid damage ) with one arm around her wrist and the other arm around her pussy / ass between her legs , then i lift her , get her weight in balance with my body and move her around .

Once she is in bed , is easy to balance her weight moving up her legs and using her back / shoulders , if i want to sit her down as for example , but i also use to lift her placing one arm below her knees and the other around her hips , like if you were carrying your lovely princess to the bed .

When positioning her on doogie is as easy to roll her around , beeing very carefull with her arms and knees , prior i had bended her back

( Gotta say that i am quite fit , had been doing sports all my life , lately i am doing at least 40 Km paddleding with my SUP board and not less than 200 Km with my mtb , every week , since years ago , no gym needed . There are some days that i even combine both , morning sup surf and later on mtb evening )

Picture worth more than 1000 words .
x4.jpg
x4.jpg (247.03 KiB) Viewed 1708 times
x2 (1).jpg
x2 (1).jpg (95.51 KiB) Viewed 1708 times
•The more you sweat training , the less you bleed in combat•

The doll is just PERFECT for me / my life . She will allow me to continue in the same path , enjoying as much as i can of my free time and focus on my wellbeing

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Hola amigo,
a few months ago i wrote my very first post on your page thanking you for your passionate review about your first doll. I've read so many posts since then and done a big dose of research into dolls and after changing my mind multiple times as someone obsessed with true bbw busty and booty babies (massive boobs comes first and the bigger the better, but massive boot and overall fatness is also very important to me), i have finally decided on buying 6ye 161j.
It is not your doll and although it is one of my favourites, the waste size and the gel breasts of 161j appealed to me even more. Nonetheless, I felt compelled to write to you a few words of greetings and appreciation for your dedication to this forum.
Keep in touch and all the best.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

adymoro wrote:Hola amigo,
a few months ago i wrote my very first post on your page thanking you for your passionate review about your first doll. I've read so many posts since then and done a big dose of research into dolls and after changing my mind multiple times as someone obsessed with true bbw busty and booty babies (massive boobs comes first and the bigger the better, but massive boot and overall fatness is also very important to me), i have finally decided on buying 6ye 161j.
It is not your doll and although it is one of my favourites, the waste size and the gel breasts of 161j appealed to me even more. Nonetheless, I felt compelled to write to you a few words of greetings and appreciation for your dedication to this forum.
Keep in touch and all the best.
Hi there mate! Love to read you back

Woooow, what a choice yours! I am jealous and i wish you full pleasure and a great experience with her

Just today i was admiring the new 6ye161 j of user @Ninjasex and i was completely amazed, so today, its the 6ye161j day!

You have hitted the nail completely with that model. True bbw latina there, she reminds me so much to Ms izzy aka Dominican poison
dominican-poison-nude.jpg
dominican-poison-nude.jpg (110.59 KiB) Viewed 1495 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (506.97 KiB) Viewed 1495 times
Please if you were to create her a threat, link it to us so we can enjoy her beauty

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

I'll have a look at the 6YE product line :D

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Realistic Love Doll wrote:I'll have a look at the 6YE product line :D
Romain,

Rinia and myself sends you warm regards!

That would be great, it seems that in the tpe world, their dolls have the best LHP

@Ninjasex commented something really interesting about the skeleton, as if the joint balls had been improved and even with all her weight is hard enough to keep her easily in some postures, even when playing rough

viewtopic.php?f=383&t=146632&start=45

Would be good to know if they had improved their skeleton for their bigger ladies. That would be a good step towards bbw dolls

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

yeah, i've seen the tread by @Ninjasex too obviously, how can one miss it and Dominican Poison is indeed very hot.
I've tried to make her a sensual French girl actually and have already a name for her (will reveal it later), let's see how it plays out. I know French are more often on the thin side, but there are curvy French too. Once I have her will let you know for sure.

btw my favourite imaginary woman would probably be with the butt by Dominican Poison or even bigger and the boobs by Abbi Secraa so let's fight for the progress of weight loss in dolls and the arrival of the final UNA in real size. In the meantime, I am more than joyful with my 161j arrival, she's really perfect and given my fetish for overly busty and booty (but busty first and foremost) real massive bbw's, she's kinda on the sweet, delicate and sensitive side for me of a young bbw who will become even more bbw with age.

I am not as active posting on the forum, but updates will certainly follow. Cheers.

INFORMATIONS