www.wmdolls.com

Any confirmed sellers of the reduced weight WM163 H?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Any confirmed sellers of the reduced weight WM163 H?

Post by esp »

Celtic_Babog wrote:Update from Luca at WM.

He will try to get the video out next week.
That's great. Thanks. Hopefully it will show the accurate weight difference.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

esp wrote:
PDutus wrote:I have a reduced weight JY171cm which I got before they put weight reduction on hold while they develop it further.

The first WM reduced weight announced was the 168E.
I seen the thread where you posted your JY171. How is she holding up as of now? Did you wieigh her yourself to see the weight difference?
I read somewhere they were working on the WM163H mould first but can't remember where. Celtic said they were very close on revealing this through a video. Can't wait!
Hi. She is holding up well, thanks :) I weighed her myself and got 35.5Kg. The official weight of the standard JY 171 is 45Kg, BUT the sculpts of the two are quite different. My 171 is slimmer with smaller breasts. Here are the dimensions for mine:

Body length 154 cm
Doll height 171cm (as measured by me)
Neck circumference 31 cm
Shoulder width 33 cm
Upper breast 86 cm
Under breast 63 cm
Waist 58 cm
Hip 91 cm
Arm length 72 cm
Palm length 18 cm
Leg length 95 cm
Feet 22 cm
Depth of mouth 12 cm
Depth of vagina 20 cm
Depth of anal 14 cm
Weight - They had not weighed her when Sam sent me these specs last November)

And for the standard 171cm:

Doll Size:171 cm
Neck: 30 cm
Shoulder Breadth:23 cm (this is a mistake, should probably read 33cm)
Arm Length:68 cm
Palm Length:17 cm
Leg Length:87 cm
Foot Length:22 cm
Full Bust:91 cm
Under Bust:61 cm
Waist:57 cm
Hip:92 cm
Vaginal Depth:20 cm
Anal Depth:14 cm
Weight:45kg

I think that if mine did not have weight reduction, she'd be around 40 to 42Kg. This is based on my experience and a comparison with my WM172B, a similar sculpt, which I weighed at 40.5Kg.

The weight reduction requires a new mould and IF WM are using the same basic technique as JY, the weight-reduced 168E (which was the first weight reduced WM that Paul at Cloud Climax new about a month or so ago) and the 163H may not be identical sculpts to the full fat versions.

They will also feel firmer.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

They said the 163cm H moulds are the exact same, no scale down or height differences, except the new one will be 8-10kg lighter.

This be true all the changes must be taking place inside the doll and if this means she will feel firmer, I don't like that.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Celtic_Babog wrote:They said the 163cm H moulds are the exact same, no scale down or height differences, except the new one will be 8-10kg lighter.

This be true all the changes must be taking place inside the doll and if this means she will feel firmer, I don't like that.
The main changes with the JY are inside as well, but I think JY is trying to find a way to make the sculpts exactly the same while implementing the weight reduction.

I believe what you have with the JY is an inner core of some gel or softer TPE in the body cavity contained in some form of plastic shell with a relatively thin layer of normal TPE on the outside. The thinness of the TPE is what probably contributes to this firmer feel - rather the same as with foam cores in silicone dolls: the more foam, the firmer they feel because there is less silicone overlying the foam.

If WM are using the same or a similar method, then the weight-reduced WMs may well feel firmer than the full fat versions.
My girls:

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

PDutus wrote:
esp wrote:
PDutus wrote:I have a reduced weight JY171cm which I got before they put weight reduction on hold while they develop it further.

The first WM reduced weight announced was the 168E.
I seen the thread where you posted your JY171. How is she holding up as of now? Did you wieigh her yourself to see the weight difference?
I read somewhere they were working on the WM163H mould first but can't remember where. Celtic said they were very close on revealing this through a video. Can't wait!
Hi. She is holding up well, thanks :) I weighed her myself and got 35.5Kg. The official weight of the standard JY 171 is 45Kg, BUT the sculpts of the two are quite different. My 171 is slimmer with smaller breasts. Here are the dimensions for mine:
Glad she's holding up well. Thank you for all that info. It seems they sacrificed a little on the dimensions to get to that weight. I myself wouldn't like that. They are definitely going to need to update their website to show "new" dolls since these are new sculpted moulds because it might change some people's mind about what they're getting. I'm guessing that firmness is because there is not much of the regular tpe on the outside to provide that depth. In your opinion by feeling how thick is the regular tpe until you get to the inner "gel"?

Body length 154 cm
Doll height 171cm (as measured by me)
Neck circumference 31 cm
Shoulder width 33 cm
Upper breast 86 cm
Under breast 63 cm
Waist 58 cm
Hip 91 cm
Arm length 72 cm
Palm length 18 cm
Leg length 95 cm
Feet 22 cm
Depth of mouth 12 cm
Depth of vagina 20 cm
Depth of anal 14 cm
Weight - They had not weighed her when Sam sent me these specs last November)

And for the standard 171cm:

Doll Size:171 cm
Neck: 30 cm
Shoulder Breadth:23 cm (this is a mistake, should probably read 33cm)
Arm Length:68 cm
Palm Length:17 cm
Leg Length:87 cm
Foot Length:22 cm
Full Bust:91 cm
Under Bust:61 cm
Waist:57 cm
Hip:92 cm
Vaginal Depth:20 cm
Anal Depth:14 cm
Weight:45kg

I think that if mine did not have weight reduction, she'd be around 40 to 42Kg. This is based on my experience and a comparison with my WM172B, a similar sculpt, which I weighed at 40.5Kg.

The weight reduction requires a new mould and IF WM are using the same basic technique as JY, the weight-reduced 168E (which was the first weight reduced WM that Paul at Cloud Climax new about a month or so ago) and the 163H may not be identical sculpts to the full fat versions.

They will also feel firmer.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi esp :)

You are definitely right about JY needing to update their website and the same applies to WM - last time I looked there was nothing on theirs about weight reduction. But JY understandably won't update until they are ready to.

I don't think it's strictly correct to compare the reduced 171 with the full fat version as they are different sculpts. A non weight reduced version of mine with the same sculpt as mine would weigh somewhere between mine and the existing full fat 171cm.

Here is my JY171 and my WM172B side by side:
IMG_8299 (cropped 3x2).JPG
IMG_8299 (cropped 3x2).JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 874 times
IMG_8305.JPG
IMG_8305.JPG (3.21 MiB) Viewed 874 times
There is 5Kg difference between the two.

Difficult to tell what the thickness of the TPE over the inner core is. The firmness is a bit of a disappointment and I hope they fix it. It will be interesting to see how the WM compares in this respect.
My girls:

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

PDutus wrote:Hi esp :)

You are definitely right about JY needing to update their website and the same applies to WM - last time I looked there was nothing on theirs about weight reduction. But JY understandably won't update until they are ready to.

I don't think it's strictly correct to compare the reduced 171 with the full fat version as they are different sculpts. A non weight reduced version of mine with the same sculpt as mine would weigh somewhere between mine and the existing full fat 171cm.

Here is my JY171 and my WM172B side by side:
IMG_8299 (cropped 3x2).JPG
IMG_8305.JPG
There is 5Kg difference between the two.

Difficult to tell what the thickness of the TPE over the inner core is. The firmness is a bit of a disappointment and I hope they fix it. It will be interesting to see how the WM compares in this respect.
Interesting! There's not much of a weight difference between the JY and the WM with close to the same body style with your two ladies..
And that's with the JY being reduced weight. I hope they share or at least someone figures out how they are achieving this weight reduction with us.
So when you squeeze or sick a finger into the tpe area where the "gel/weight reduction" it's hard to tell how deep it goes until it reaches that? Did you happen to ask Sam why is the overall tpe firmer or why does it have to be firmer? It seems like that wouldn't matter but of course I don't know their processes. And that's why they make the dolls and not me.. lol. You have some beauties there by the way! :D

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Celtic_Babog wrote:They said the 163cm H moulds are the exact same, no scale down or height differences, except the new one will be 8-10kg lighter.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping the newer mould will be the exact same dimensions! Since they told you that that's great news!
When I think of gel I think softer than tpe so it's hard for me to imagine them putting something in the inner cores that is hard thus making the doll firmer. I hope we eventually find out how and what they're using to do this.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

esp wrote: Interesting! There's not much of a weight difference between the JY and the WM with close to the same body style with your two ladies..
And that's with the JY being reduced weight. I hope they share or at least someone figures out how they are achieving this weight reduction with us.
So when you squeeze or sick a finger into the tpe area where the "gel/weight reduction" it's hard to tell how deep it goes until it reaches that? Did you happen to ask Sam why is the overall tpe firmer or why does it have to be firmer? It seems like that wouldn't matter but of course I don't know their processes. And that's why they make the dolls and not me.. lol. You have some beauties there by the way! :D
With a doll of 40kg, a 5Kg difference is more significant than you think. The JY at 35.5Kg is quite a bit easier to move around than the WM at 40.5Kg.

When I squeeze her belly, my fingers go in about half an inch before they meet with too much resistance to safely go further. I'll address the firmness question further in the next post.

Thank you, they are rather nice :)
My girls:

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

esp wrote:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping the newer mould will be the exact same dimensions! Since they told you that that's great news!
When I think of gel I think softer than tpe so it's hard for me to imagine them putting something in the inner cores that is hard thus making the doll firmer. I hope we eventually find out how and what they're using to do this.
I remain to be convinced that WM are using the same moulds. The process JY use, as I understand it having discussed it with Sam at JY, involves a type of gel in the body cavity that is a lower weight than normal TPE. This is not the same gel as is used in the gel breasts.

Clearly the body cavity gel needs to be contained in something and I imagine they are using some kind of maybe plastic container. The outer TPE is overlying this plastic shell and it is this shell and the relative thinness of the TPE that is causing the firmness. I might, however, be wrong.

The most surprising thing about my 171 is how firm her butt is, especially when there is no weight reduction there.
My girls:

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Here is the video, they got the body to 33kg O_o

Honestly I'm gonna stick to the squishy 50kg doll. That weight drop comes at a price and I don't want a firm thicc doll. Defeats the purpose for me.
Attachments
Lose Weight Videos#WM163 H-1_0.mp4
(19.37 MiB) Downloaded 688 times
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Celtic_Babog wrote:Here is the video, they got the body to 33kg O_o

Honestly I'm gonna stick to the squishy 50kg doll. That weight drop comes at a price and I don't want a firm thicc doll. Defeats the purpose for me.
Thanks for posting that - very interesting. The two dolls do indeed look identical sculpts as far as one can tell (the WM weight reduction plaque on the belly of the lower weight one hiding that part).

Comparing the two resting on the scales, it's interesting the way the weight-reduced one angles downwards compared to the full fat one, indicating that the main weight reduction is indeed in the body cavity.

You cannot tell from the video if the weight-reduced WM is firmer than the normal one, but I have to agree with you, C_B, I would want more squishiness even if it means a heavier doll (within reason of course).

I suppose it depends on what you want at the end of the day from your doll. My JY171 is great for photography but not for cuddling. Perhaps the fact that she is still a virgin might tell you something...
My girls:

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

PDutus wrote:
esp wrote: Interesting! There's not much of a weight difference between the JY and the WM with close to the same body style with your two ladies..
With a doll of 40kg, a 5Kg difference is more significant than you think. The JY at 35.5Kg is quite a bit easier to move around than the WM at 40.5Kg.

When I squeeze her belly, my fingers go in about half an inch before they meet with too much resistance to safely go further. I'll address the firmness question further in the next post.

Thank you, they are rather nice :)
You're right! Any weight variation would make a difference especially with dead weight.
Interesting about getting the resistance with only about a half inch inward. I can press a finger pretty deep into the belly of my regular tpe doll do I guess that does show there is something going on inside of the reduced weight one. I wouldn't mind the half inch resistance on a reduced weight doll if I was able to get something easier on my back that I was attracted to.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

PDutus wrote:
esp wrote:

I remain to be convinced that WM are using the same moulds. The process JY use, as I understand it having discussed it with Sam at JY, involves a type of gel in the body cavity that is a lower weight than normal TPE. This is not the same gel as is used in the gel breasts.

Clearly the body cavity gel needs to be contained in something and I imagine they are using some kind of maybe plastic container. The outer TPE is overlying this plastic shell and it is this shell and the relative thinness of the TPE that is causing the firmness. I might, however, be wrong.

The most surprising thing about my 171 is how firm her butt is, especially when there is no weight reduction there.
Sounds like from what he is describing then that they already have that "gel" core made and apply into the mould and then do another mould and pour the hot tpe around that. Does it sound like that to you? So two separate moulds combined to make one doll.
It seems they also figured out how to make this gel lighter which is pretty cool in itself. This could be expanded into other areas.
With her butt being firmer like that and there's no weight reduction there it seems they might be using a totally different tpe overall.

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Celtic_Babog wrote:Here is the video, they got the body to 33kg O_o

Wow. Thank you for that video. I noticed they had to find a different balancing point for the reduced weight doll so they could weigh her. So there seems to be more weight off the top portion of the body.
Maybe they will show some firmness/squishy vids for random parts of the body so we can know for sure how firm she is. I do agree with you the reason having a thick girl is you want that squish factor in the right places for realism. Some cushion for the pushin... maybe it's not too firm.

INFORMATIONS