www.wmdolls.com

Any confirmed sellers of the reduced weight WM163 H?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Any confirmed sellers of the reduced weight WM163 H?

Post by esp »

Has anyone purchased the reduced weight 163 H yet? And what vendor did you purchase her from?

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Any confirmed sellers of the reduced weight WM163 H?

Post by Dollover2000 »

I didn’t know they did such a thing. Do you have any pics for reference?
Isn’t that the “big booty” doll?
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Dollover2000 wrote:I didn’t know they did such a thing. Do you have any pics for reference?
Isn’t that the “big booty” doll?
Yes all sweet 43" of it!! But at a costly 107 lbs on your back...
I don't have any pics. I read somewhere that only the 163H body was being offered at reduced weight for now but forgot where I read that.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
She is thick for sure

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
She is thick for sure
Yes heavenly thick!!
Have you heard any thing or have any more info about this reduced weight WM163H by any chance?

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

This is true.

I have it from a little birdie that the mould is ready for use and a video from WM is awaiting approval from Sam to share to vendors showing the old and new doll side by side.

They said there is a 8-10kg decrease in the weight but the doll has not been scaled down or height reduced.

The video should be released very soon, days. I'm just waiting to un halt my order upon viewing it as I have the original 50kg doll paid for ready to go, then I learned about this so halted. They also said lhp has not been changed.

That's all I know but 8-10 kg is huge.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Celtic_Babog wrote:This is true.

I have it from a little birdie that the mould is ready for use and a video from WM is awaiting approval from Sam to share to vendors showing the old and new doll side by side.

They said there is a 8-10kg decrease in the weight but the doll has not been scaled down or height reduced.

The video should be released very soon, days. I'm just waiting to un halt my order upon viewing it as I have the original 50kg doll paid for ready to go, then I learned about this so halted. They also said lhp has not been changed.

That's reassuring to hear! Thank you for that info. Yes 8-10kg will definitely make a big difference on a thick gal like this. Can't wait to see the video and I hope they get the weight accurate on this one this time. That's great that you caught that info of the reduced weight before they started to make your original. Have you by any chance heard anything on the JY models? I was in the process of ordering and emailing Sam about either the 159 or 161 JY when he told me they put a half on it until they figured it out.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Go WM
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

esp wrote:

That's reassuring to hear! Thank you for that info. Yes 8-10kg will definitely make a big difference on a thick gal like this. Can't wait to see the video and I hope they get the weight accurate on this one this time. That's great that you caught that info of the reduced weight before they started to make your original. Have you by any chance heard anything on the JY models? I was in the process of ordering and emailing Sam about either the 159 or 161 JY when he told me they put a half on it until they figured it out.
No I don't have any info on the JY's.

Ya it looks like I caught a break. I hope there is in fact no difference between the old and new except the weight. Cody and Luca have both said there is not.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Celtic_Babog wrote:
esp wrote:

No I don't have any info on the JY's.

Ya it looks like I caught a break. I hope there is in fact no difference between the old and new except the weight. Cody and Luca have both said there is not.[/quote
Oh ok thanks. Maybe they will do an update soon.
And yes the ONLY thing I would change on that WM163H is that weight. Everything else looks spectacular!

Intrigued628

Post by Intrigued628 »

Anxious to see the video!!! The 163h is a long time favorite of mine.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I have a reduced weight JY171cm which I got before they put weight reduction on hold while they develop it further.

The first WM reduced weight announced was the 168E.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

All the brands have to look to how a skeleton looks in real.

The chest/lungs circumference can be replaced with hollow plastic, as well many parts of the legs can be replaced with thicker hollow tubes, less TPE or Silicone needed, makes it cheaper and less weight... and more realistic.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

PDutus wrote:I have a reduced weight JY171cm which I got before they put weight reduction on hold while they develop it further.

The first WM reduced weight announced was the 168E.
I seen the thread where you posted your JY171. How is she holding up as of now? Did you wieigh her yourself to see the weight difference?
I read somewhere they were working on the WM163H mould first but can't remember where. Celtic said they were very close on revealing this through a video. Can't wait!

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Update from Luca at WM.

He will try to get the video out next week.

INFORMATIONS